I still don't own Forever Knight. I still created the mousepire and any Forever Knight referances are easily parody anyway. Blah, blah, blah. Archiving permission is given to fkfanfic2 ___________________________________________________ Mousy-go-round From the diary of Vampire Mouse vampiremouse@inorbit.com It night again in Raven place. Night, when mousie feel more awake, but venturing out dangerous. Nothing else to do, so mousepire listen. Little self starting to understand a tiny bit of what they say...these humans and vampires. Vintages mean blood, special blood. Maybe they have cheese blood. Would like cheese blood. Human lady come in, smelling of hated cat. Little mouse wonder who she is, daring to bring scary smell to mousepire special place. Doctor something. Little self cower in hidey hole, wonder if cat near and whether new fangs enough to save mousepire from doom. Instinct take over....can't avoid it even as a mousepire. Up, up and away from the scary danger. Hit little head on ceiling thing...owie. owie ....its really fun mousepire fly...now it be nice if little self stop. World go spiny crazy, totally lose control of momentum and jet from hidey hole onto the dance floor. Mousepire can not stop. Up, up into air. Faster, faster, faster!!!!!!! Whirling thing, goes round and round, and round. It have four arms, spinning and spinning. Mousepire come scary close to crashing, not crash but little tail get stuck in tiny spinning hole. Poor silly little mousepire spends the rest of the night ...getting hungry while going round and round...and round. Now can someone please release Mousie from fan monster...please. ________________________ To be continued in the mousepire's next adventure, entitled "Escape from the Fan Monster"