I'm not sure why, but my alter ego insisted on telling more of her story...here it is. Warning: this is going straight from composition to posting, the only thing I'm using is the on sight spell check. I don't own Forever Knight or its characters (sony-tristar, etc do)...I do own the mouse (mousepire) and these stories and they count as parody anyway. ________________________________ Mousepire: The Quest for Blood From the diary of Vampire Mouse So I'm sitting in my little mousey hole in this nightclub place where I live. Only things are different now...I'm getting hungry and its not for cheese. Oh cheese I miss you. My senses are sharper, I'm stronger, faster, and I just don't think quite the same way as before it happened. I'm a vampire, at least that is what the human ones call it....silly word vampire. A mousepire, thats what I am and I'm sticking to it. I learned last night, this place is called the raven, I used to prowl it in search of crumbs during the day when all the vampires were asleep and the mortals were gone. If it hadn't been for a particularly enticing cheese crumb falling from the plate of someone else's dinner, that I just had to grab RIGHT NOW...I'd still be an ordinary mouse. Oh lost cheese, an ode to my lost cheese...ah a droplet of blood. . Life used to be just instinct, sure I was arguably a bit smarter then your average mouse, but that is a matter of opinion. Thats right opinion, my opinion...you disagree, I stick my fangs in you. Hey thats not funny. Your supposed to say ouch not laugh at me. Dang it that little nip wasn't enough to eat. And who are you, where did you come from. Oh the author just inserted you to give me a nibble. Never mind, but can I have more. Nose twitching, whiskers moving, senses keener then ever before. Another droplet of blood . BOTTLES, BOTTLES...yummy, yummy bottles. The only problem is all the yummy bottles have corks. Alas, little paws, and little fangs are not made for opening human bottles. HEY..you stupid vampires I'm hungry here...have another fight, spill some more blood...how about just leaving a glass for the mouse. I'm tired of lapping up crumbs. ______________________________ What shall the mouse do now?