Disclaimers: I don't own forever knight, I don't make money from them. They have only been taken out for me to play with and I'll put them back in the box, Mommy. I promise. Here is another late night loopy story from me, Sing To Angels. If you hadn't noticed, I have a new email address. I have to thank all of those who wrote to me about my last piece, Auguries of Innocence. I'm really glad that I was able to touch you all in some way or another. I even made a few new friends (Orchyd and L'phantom, you know I'm talking about you.) My first fanfic that I told all of you about is coming soon. Still working all of the bugs out and stuff. I hope that this little piece here even stands up to the last one. Just let me know ok? Thanks so much for reading my work everybody. STA Lessons (01/01) *I bend behind you, Hands on your face.* Natalie had come to say good-bye to Nick. She was growing older and she wanted her life to go forward in the fashion that most normal people's lives progressed. Be a wife, a mother. Join the PTA and gossip about the latest 'shocking' thing that happened at the bridge club meeting. *I lean over with a willow's grace.* The passion that she felt for Nick had never died. *My lower lip in your mouth, And yours in mine.* It grew everyday. Everytime that she saw Nick, Natalie was at a loss on what to do in her life. Should she keep waiting or should she leave? Is the cure working at all? Even if it did would he be the same person? As Natalie got closer to Nick's desk she wondered about these things. Finally she reached his chair. In the middle of the entire precinct, Natalie Lambert said good-bye to Nick B. Knight. Coming behind him, he didn't see her as she slowly tilted his head backwards for a kiss. *Be still in this silent flow, My heart is breaking.* Nick tried to speak but she wouldn't let him. She only deepened the kiss. Sucking on his bottom lip. Natalie had read somewhere that this was the most satisfying of kisses, that where both partners had the pleasure of sucking on the lower lip. *My breasts pressed against your eyes. This does not veil the love I feel for you, It does not excuse my cries.* A tear trickled from under her tightly closed eyelids and found their joined lips. *To Heaven above that I could forget you,* Natalie wished that she had never met Nick. His soft, compelling voice would always haunt her dreams. *Forgive you,* Why had he done this to her? Why couldn't he have found another doctor to make him human? But he didn't care about being human anymore. Not really. So much pain inside of her, pain that he had made. She couldn't handle it anymore. *These things I would gladly give;* Arching her back and pulling Nick closer to her he accidentally bit her lip. *My heart,* Through the blood, he saw Natalie's love for him. *My body,* Nick could feel the softness of Natalie's breasts against the top of his head. He knew that his hair must be tickling her there. *My soul.* Shining bright as day, Nick glimpsed Natalie's faith. Faith in him, faith in God, faith in everything there was around her. Naive and innocent. It made Nick realize what he had been missing for all of the centuries he had been alive. Natalie. His Natalie with faith enough for the both of them. He could never live without her now. *If only you would take leave of me now* Natalie abruptly broke off their kiss and walked back out the way she had come. The bullpen was buzzing with excitement to see Natalie, the friendly local coroner kiss the notoriously private 'Knightmare' in front of them all. Ignoring all comments, she walked out of the door. Getting into her car, Natalie headed for the airport where her flight for Montreal would be leaving in an hour. Natalie had showed Nick what she had wanted him to see. Her love for him, her faith in him. Hopefully this would be enough to make him improve his life without her having to stick around and watch. She would barely make it there in time to catch the plane taking her to her new life. Away from Nick and all of the bittersweet memories she had of him and Toronto. *Before that ache rejoins this brief joy I know.* Nick sat at his desk. He didn't remember where he was at or what, exactly had just happened. He only remembered the feel of soft flesh and the smell of wild roses enveloping him and taking him to a fantasy world of delight and faith and.... Natalie! Nick sighed with dreamy contentment and ignored the good-natured razzing by his co- workers. Leaning back in his chair, he put his feet up on the desk and thought about going after Natalie. 'Nah,' he said to himself. 'I'll just go over to her apartment after shift. It isn't like she is going anywhere.'