Subject: ADULT: Insatiable1/3(N/LC) Hi ya, wrote this a little while ago and already posted it on the JADFE list. Disclaimers: The characters of FK do not belong to me, they belong to Sony/Tristar and TPTB. No copyright infringment intented. Permission to archive is given to whomever likes to have it (this is for all my stories) exlicit m/m sex (and in part 3 pretty violent) Insatiable 1/3 by Luc 2003 The moonlight was dancing on the water of the large tub in the courtyard of their dwelling. Nicholas shed his blood-soaked clothes and stepped into it. Janette would get angry at him for messing up his clothes again, so he intended to burn them behind the house later on. The water felt cool on his heated body. Slowly he splashed himself with it, enjoying the feeling of the small rivulets coursing down his back. His eyes roamed over the mist-covered mountains on the horizon. The fog was slowly rising from the fields and down in the valley only a few isolated lights gave proof of the existence of human habitation. Soon the sun would rise over the sea, now gray and even like lead, turning it into a spectacle of color and molten gold, and Dublin would awake. He closed his eyes and thought back to the events of earlier in the night. The beautiful young girl in the tavern, her mirthful laughter as she had led him away to the barn. The soft warm flesh of her lips, her breasts, her neck. Delicious, the scent of peaches and wine. The first taste of her blood as his fangs pierced the delicate skin. Rapture, pure ecstasy. A soft moan escaped his lips and he grew hard with the memory. He didn’t turn when he heard a sound behind him. The tingling sensation on his neck told him exactly who it was. A cool hand touched his shoulder and he covered it with his. “Good evening, mon père.” “It’s almost morning, Nicholas, but then, for us it is indeed late. How was the hunt?” He turned to face his master, eyes flashing gold and fangs descended, “It was glorious.” Lacroix noticed Nicholas’ apparent state of arousal with amusement. “Tell me how it was, Nicholas, tell me everything.” Nicholas stepped out of the tub but turned his back to Lacroix. He remained silent for a moment, contemplating the reflection of the moon in the water. “There was this girl.” “Tell me about her. What did she look like?” “Slender and delicate, long red curls, creamy skin, freckles on her nose and eyes like the winter sea.” “Yes, even this putrid little island has its treasures. Go on.” “She was only a barmaid in one of the little taverns down by the harbor but she should have been a princess.” Lacroix chuckled, “Oh Nicholas, you’re such a romantic at heart.” Nicholas ignored his sarcasm. “She’d eyed me up all evening from the bar, then she came over to ask if something was wrong with the wine. Most of the other guests had already left and she sat down and we started talking.” Nicholas felt Lacroix directly behind him, the cool breath of his master brushing lightly over his skin. “Suddenly she ran her fingers up my arm.” He gasped when he felt Lacroix imitate the gesture. The featherlight touch made his skin tingle, just as it had done a couple hours before. “She whispered she wanted to go to someplace more private.” “And you agreed?” “Yes, oh, I wanted her so badly.” “Hmm, what happened next?” Lacroix continued to stroke Nicholas’ arm lightly with his fingertips. “We went to the barn and she started kissing me.” He felt Lacroix’s lips nibbling on his earlobe and barely heard him mumbling, “Like this, Nicholas?” “No, like this!” He turned, slid his fingers through his father’s close-cropped hair and pulled the other’s lips onto his own. The kiss was hard and demanding, his tongue forcing its way into Lacroix’s mouth. The elder vampire returned the kiss with equal fervor, gripping Nicholas’ hair until the other yelped with pain. He ran his thumb over Nicholas’ sensual lips and felt the protruded fangs under the tight skin. “Too hard for you?” “No,” Nicholas replied, his voice hoarse. Then he said, “She started undressing me, kissing down my neck and chest. He leaned close and let his tongue roam over Lacroix’s fine alabaster skin. A low growl emanated from his master when he sucked lightly on the pulse point of the neck. His fingers merely brushed over Lacroix’s nipples as he swept the silk from his shoulders. Then he let his tongue wander down the neck over the marble skin of Lacroix’s pectorals to the navel and back again. “What did you do, Nicholas?” Lacroix whispered. “I undid her bodice and started kissing her breasts.” Immediately, Lacroix started to caress his nipples, licking away the last drops of water still clinging to the skin, nipping on them with his teeth and pinching them with his fingers. Nicholas hissed in delight. “Then I pushed up her skirts.” Lacroix slowly stroked up his calves and thighs, his lips never leaving the skin of Nicholas’ chest and belly. Nicholas shivered at every touch of the cool tongue on his skin. “I caressed her legs.” Lacroix’s tongue started a delicious journey up his thighs to his navel, playing with the dark-golden hairs but all the time avoiding Nicholas’ now very prominent erection. The cool hands kneaded his buttocks. “Did you lick her, Nicholas?” “Yes,” the younger vampire hissed from between clenched teeth. Then he threw his head back as Lacroix’s lips closed around his aching cock. Slowly and with ever increasing pressure the elder one worked him to the edge of climax. “Lacroix, please, you know what I want!” Lacroix looked up, his eyes still the tranquil icy-blue, only the bulge in his breeches betraying his own arousal. He let go of the straining flesh and a sly smile played about his lips. “What you want or what you need, Nicholas?” “What I need and what I want!” “Then tell me what you want.” “I want you to take me just as I took her tonight.” His son looked at him with blazing red eyes, his voice raspy through the fully extended fangs. “How?” “My favorite position, from behind.” “Then prepare it!” Lacroix’s voice was cold and demanding. He knew that deep down Nicholas enjoyed being humiliated by him, though he would never admit it freely. Nicholas knelt down in front of him and unbuttoned his breeches. His son’s cool lips closed around his shaft and the tongue worked a thick layer of spit around it. He grasped the silky blond curls and pulled Nicholas’ face up. “I think this will work .” He pushed Nicholas back to the tub and turned him around. Nicholas grabbed the rim of the tub tightly, shivering with anticipation. Lacroix parted his buttocks and in a single thrust buried himself deep. Searing pain shot through Nicholas’ body and he screamed, but then the pain turned into bliss with every thrust. He groaned and tried to match Lacroix’s rhythm as the other pounded ruthlessly into him. “Is this what you want, Nicholas?” Lacroix snarled. “Yes,…Yeess,…Yeesss!” Lacroix once again grasped Nicholas’ hair and pulled his head back, forcing him to arch his back. Then he sank his fangs into his son’s neck. Nicholas moaned loudly as the sharp, delicious pain arced through his body. He felt Lacroix’s cold release inside him and then he was offered his master’s wrist and tore savagely into it. Fiery nectar and soothing balm the blood was to him. He climaxed almost immediately, spilling his seed over Lacroix’s fist around his cock. Lacroix held him until the last spasm had subsided, then tenderly wiped the wet hair from his eyes and very gently kissed him. Not for the first time Nicholas was astonished. One minute Lacroix could be savagely brutal, the next he was the most gentle of lovers. Nicholas pointed back towards the tub. “Now we both need a bath, Lacroix.” The elder vampire nodded. “Yes, we do. But I suggest that we take a hot one inside, the sun will be up any minute.” Nicholas looked up to the sky that had turned from black to a deep blue without him noticing it. Lacroix was right. He traced his finger lightly over Lacroix’s chest down to his belly. “May I scrub your back?” Lacroix cupped Nicholas’ scrotum with his hand and squeezed slightly, his son’s eyes immediately turning golden again. “We’ll see, mon amant, we’ll see.” Insatiable 2/3 by Doris Weiss 2003 Janette grimaced as she picked up Nicholas’ soiled clothing from the ground. It was the new silk shirt she had ordered for him from her tailor in Paris, ruined by blood stains. Four hundred years and he still couldn’t control himself when he fed. She wondered if he’d ever learn. Janette looked up and decided that it was high time to go inside. She clutched the soiled shirt to her chest and pushed the heavy oak door open. “Nicolas, why on earth do you have to ruin…” Her voice trailed off as nobody was in the main hall. She threw the shirt into the fireplace and drew the heavy curtains tighter over the already closed shutters. Then she heard it. Low murmuring voices and laughter interspersed with the splashing sound of water. It’s the two of them together again, she thought, and suppressed a little pang of jealousy she felt every time she pictured them together. After all, Nicolas had followed her into the darkness. But then, she knew such thoughts were foolish. She had shared both their beds, on more than one occasion she’d had them together. And hadn’t it been she who had left Nicolas in Rome because his possessiveness had smothered her? The memory of their passionate encounters as a ménage a trois kindled a little fire in her stomach. She stealthily opened the door to the bath and peered through, careful not to make any sound and blocking off the link as best as she could. They were sitting in the tub. Nicholas was scrubbing Lacroix’s back. The other was obviously enjoying the attention his son was lavishing upon him. Lacroix’s eyes were half closed but she could see they were golden. Nicholas had put the sponge aside and was kneading the tense muscles of his master’s shoulders. Nicholas’ hands wandered around Lacroix and he embraced him tightly. He whispered something into Lacroix’s ear that she couldn’t understand but the elder one’s lips curled into a most satisfied smile. Then Lacroix suddenly arched his brows and looked directly into her direction. Janette drew back but she knew he’d seen her. Nicholas however, didn’t have the slightest idea that she was there. Lacroix turned and pulled Nicholas into a kiss, his fangs nipping Nicholas’ lips and drawing blood. At the sight of Nicholas’ blood, Janette’s vision turned golden. Her fangs dropped and a certain warmth spread from her core. Their kiss was passionate to the brink of savageness, tongues warring, fangs biting, licking and moaning, fingers tearing each others hair. Janette couldn’t stand it any longer. She loosened the lacings on her bodice and ran her hands over her breasts, her nipples already hard. She moaned inadvertently. Nicholas’ eyes widened and he tried to turn his head in her direction but Lacroix wouldn’t let him, instead he deepened his kiss. Don’t let her disturb us, mon désir, Lacroix’s words echoed in his head. He wasn’t sure the other one had spoken at all. He knew Janette had watched him and Lacroix on numerous other occasions but she’d either remained completely hidden or she had joined them in love-play. Having her present but out of reach proved to be somewhat distracting. A sharp pain brought his thoughts back to the present. Lacroix had pinched one of his nipples sharply, and the look in his master’s eyes left Nicholas in no doubt that Lacroix was annoyed. “I don’t like when you drift away like this, Nicholas,” Lacroix hissed into his ear. He gave Nicholas’ scrotum a squeeze and his son’s attention was fully his again. Lacroix licked his way down the slender neck of his beautiful child, his fangs scraping lightly across the skin. He licked the little drops of water from the fair skin, now fragrant with the essences of the bath. Sandalwood and Jasmine mixed with Nicholas’ own scent of spices. He was too tempting, had been from the very start. It had never been Janette’s choice alone to bring this child of the light to the darkness. Nicholas had closed his eyes and, from what Lacroix experienced from across their link, had totally forgotten Janette’s presence, giving himself over to the luxurious caresses of his master. Lacroix shot her a warning glance. She was invited to watch them (he knew perfectly well that it was torture for her to watch him take Nicholas) but she would not be allowed to join them, not tonight. Janette drew back further into the shadows. She tied up her bodice and left the room, feeling humiliated and foolish. Lacroix smiled and went back to caressing Nicholas’ chest. He nipped lightly at the golden hairs around Nicholas’ nipples. The younger vampire opened his eyes and tugged his father’s head away from his chest. “Kiss me again!” Nicholas’ tone had changed. His voice sounded commanding, and Lacroix wondered how far he would dare to go. He was the master and he usually maintained this position even during sex. Nicholas knows that Janette has left, he thought, that is making him bold. Well, why not play along for a little while and see where it would take them. So he “obeyed” and returned to kiss Nicholas. The other bit back and tugged his hair, eyes a blazing amber. Lacroix was astonished at the fierceness in Nicholas behavior, and delighted. He licked his own blood from his lips and looked at his son. “What next, Nicholas?” Nicholas didn’t answer, instead he grabbed Lacroix’s head and pushed him underwater, until the cropped hair brushed against his engorged penis. The elder one understood and complied. Nicholas threw his head back in total abandon. Ah, so good, so good. Lacroix worked his cock with slow, steady strokes, taking the flesh into his throat up to the curly hair, then letting it slide out almost completely. A human lover would have drowned by now. Lacroix raked his teeth along his shaft and Nicholas felt the skin break. The pain was delicious, only heightening his excitement. Then Lacroix surfaced again, his own eyes glowing golden. He had tasted Nicholas’ secret desire in the precious droplets he had caught with his tongue. Nicholas wanted to possess him as he usually did with him. There was no sound between the two men. Lacroix kissed Nicholas’ lips very gently, letting his tongue slide in and out playfully, slicing it on one of Nicholas’ fangs. His son’s eyes shot open. The answer to his secret question had been given to him with that drop of blood. Lacroix turned and braced himself against the rim of the tub. This would be a new experience for him as well. In almost four hundred years he had never allowed Nicholas to assume the role of master. Suddenly Nicholas didn’t feel secure any longer. What if he messed this up? He knew exactly that Lacroix was doing him a very special favor. One false move could have disastrous effects for him if Lacroix felt the need to reassert his role of master. He had never done this before. Having a physical relationship with another man was something he had never dared think of in his mortal days. Lacroix was the one who had introduced him to these pleasures and he had always been on the receiving end. Lacroix sensed his son’s growing discomfort at his own boldness and smiled. “Come, mon amant, don’t be afraid. You won’t hurt me.” Nicholas moved closer, letting his hands roam over his master’s back. The flesh was hard but alive under his touch. He cupped the muscular buttocks and kneaded them, Lacroix’s moaning telling him that he was on the right track. He eased them apart and placed himself in front of the entrance. “Now, Nicholas, do it now,” Lacroix panted. Slowly he pushed himself into the tight sheath, the muscles gripping his shaft in the most sensual embrace. He gave it one thrust and Lacroix pushed back into him, encouraging him to move faster and harder. He lost himself in the sensation. Thrust after thrust, moaning, panting, his hard flesh ramming into the body of the older one. He tensed and his fangs found the throbbing vein on his master’s neck. He struck deep and the crimson ambrosia flooded his mouth. The blood took away all his fears, reassuring him that Lacroix enjoyed it just as much as he did. He offered his wrist and as Lacroix’s fangs sliced into his flesh, he exploded with a roar. He collapsed onto Lacroix’s back, his penis still pumping inside the other one. He remained like this for what seemed like an eternity, then slowly withdrew from Lacroix’s body. The elder one cradled him in his arms like a child and their mouths found each other in a very loving, tender kiss. “Thank you, Lacroix,” Nicholas murmured. “You’re welcome, my son.” They had almost fallen asleep in the warm water of the tub. Lacroix shook Nicholas slightly and said, “Let’s go to bed, shall we? You look like an over-cooked shrimp already.” He took one of the large towels from the stool next to the tub and wrapped it around himself. The fabric was soft and didn’t irritate his skin like those sandpaper-hard things the Irish called towels. He’d had them delivered from Paris. He wrapped a very drowsy Nicholas in a second towel and started to rub him down with steady strokes. His son’s hand stopped him in mid-movement. “Lacroix, may I sleep in your chamber tonight?” A slight smile played about Nicholas’ face, who looked more like a very tired little boy than the fierce lover from before. “I don’t think Janette would be very pleasant company tonight.” Lacroix took Nicholas’ hand without a word and led him to his bedroom. So here is the last part (and be warned this is unpleasant). Disclaimers see part 1 Insatiable 3/3 by Doris Weiss 2003 Lacroix looked down on his sleeping son, Nicholas lay cradled in his arms, looking incredibly young and innocent. Un ange de l’enfer*. So golden and yet with so much darkness inside of him. A devilish combination if ever there was one. And exactly what draws me to him, the elder man thought. Lacroix sighed. He shouldn’t give so much of himself into their relationship. Tonight had been dangerous. It hadn’t been only to please Nicholas, he’d wanted it himself, wanted to feel the young body take control, possess him, rip him apart. He groaned, his erection coming painfully alive at the memory. No, he had to be master of the situation, he couldn’t let Nicholas believe that he had any control over him. Best to make that clear right away. He climbed out of bed and left the room. *** Nicholas felt like heaven. He had fallen asleep to the murmured endearments of Lacroix. He tried to turn to embrace his master but was thrown back in mid-motion. His eyes shot open and he realized that he’d been chained to the heavy posts of the bed. He tried to break loose but the chains were too strong. “Lacroix!” He screamed and the fear was clearly audible in his voice. “Lacroix, please!” Ever since he’d been captured in the crusades, the feeling of chains around his limbs had been one of his worst nightmares. This feeling of utter helplessness… He closed his eyes and tried to calm down. The room around him was totally dark, not a single candle burning to penetrate the blackness. Even with his sharp vampire eyes he could only see the amorphous shapes of the drapes around the bed and over the barred windows. No sign of life, or even unlife in the room. The only sound was his own blood rushing through his veins and his heart thumping one solitary beat. In his panic he’d thrown the cover to the ground and he realized that he was lying there stark naked. A sense of shame overwhelmed him and he felt tears welling up in his eyes. No!, he chided himself. You will not cry in front of him, you will not give him that satisfaction. For in his heart he knew that he’d been chained by Lacroix. A dark cloud formed around his heart. *** Much later, it must have been already evening, Nicholas thought, the door creaked open. Lacroix stepped into the room and opened the shutters. Moonlight flooded the room and made it uncomfortably bright. Nicholas blinked and tried to turn his head away from that silvery intruder to his gloom. “I see you’re awake, Nicholas,” Lacroix stated coolly. “Why did you…,” Nicholas gasped, his voice reduced to a mere whisper. Lacroix didn’t answer him. Instead he moved over to the bed, cupped Nicholas’ head in his hands and roughly kissed him, forcing his lips open and thrusting his tongue in like a spear. Nicholas wanted to turn away but his master’s grip was as ungiving as the shackles on his joints. “I will teach you who the master is, Nicholas. You are mine, my creation, mon esclave éternel*, and I will teach you that lesson tonight. You can have it the hard way or enjoy it. The decision is up to you.” Nicholas closed his eyes. Here we go again, he thought. He just wants to prove that he owns me completely. One side of his mind told him to give in, show his submission and get it over with. But there also was this other side of him, the side that told him to argue, to fight, to pull free of the tight reins Lacroix kept on him. The latter prevailed. “If you’re talking about last night, you don’t have to feel bad about giving in to me…” Lacroix slapped him brutally. His teeth clattered and his skin stung with the blow. “I did not give in to you, Nicholas,” the elder vampire snarled through clenched teeth. “What happened was entirely of my own choice.” Lacroix raked his nails across Nicholas’ chest and greedily lapped at the blood seeping out of the gashes. So sweet, spices laced with a darker undertone, what was it?… Bitter like bile … hatred and fear. Fear, yes, he wanted this boy to fear him, just as he feared his own feelings toward his son. The other writhed under him, trying to evade his touch, yanking at the chains until the skin at his wrists broke. The smell of blood permeated the room and not only Lacroix’s eyes had turned golden. Nicholas wanted to kill him. In his mind he had a thousand sharp sticks at hand and he used every single one of them to pierce the heart of his tormentor. Lacroix smiled evilly down at him. “I love it when you fight, Nicholas, it makes things much more exciting, don’t you agree?” Nicholas closed his eyes which were burning with amber fire. Deep down inside he knew it wasn’t only hatred that shone from them. With a feeling of self-disgust he admitted that it was also lust he felt. Lust for the pain the other caused him, hunger for the torment. And he knew that Lacroix knew even this darkest secret of his soul, had read it in his blood. Lacroix’s fangs glistened like silver daggers in the moonlight. His master knelt down over him and started to graze his fangs along the sensitive skin of his neck. Tantalizing touch, delicious torture. He moaned and this time it wasn’t the sound of pain. Every fiber of his body yearned for more. He opened his eyes when a sharp pain burned his chest. Lacroix had produced a cat-o’nine-tails and was flogging him with it. “Admit it, Nicholas, you like being disciplined, don’t you?” He clenched his teeth, fighting the urge to scream, unwilling to give Lacroix this satisfaction. The lashes grew more forceful, drawing fresh blood from already healing wounds. “Admit it, Nicholas!” Something inside of him broke. With a sob it burst out of him, “Yes, I love it, master, I am your slave.” “For how long, Nicholas?” “Forever.” Lacroix put away the whip with that smug grin he so hated. He closed his eyes again. He hadn’t been strong enough to resist, had given in as so many times before. And, he hadn’t lied to make the pain and torture stop (he knew that it wasn’t over yet)but had told his master the truth. He liked to be debased and punished, it made it easier to live with what he was. He felt the chains on his legs loosen as Lacroix undid the shackles around his ankles. His hands remained restrained. He knew that Lacroix would now reassert his possession of him completely. Slowly the elder vampire traced his tongue up his chest until the glowing eyes were only mere inches away from his face. “Do you want me to take you, mon esclave?” Nicholas didn’t answer. Again the other one slapped him. “Do you want me to take you?” Silence. Slap! Slap! His cheeks burned and he knew that the marks of Lacroix’s hand were clearly visible on his face. He squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his teeth so Lacroix wouldn’t see his red eyes and extended fangs. But he couldn’t hide his erection, his shaft had grown harder with every slap to his face. Lacroix’s hand closed around it and he yanked it brutally. Nicholas screamed and fell back amongst the cushions with an exasperated sob. “Yes, I want you to take me, now!” Lacroix shoved a finger into Nicholas’ mouth, coating it with saliva, then a second and a third. He settled himself between Nicholas’ knees and opened him up with his fingers, easing the tight passage. He won’t give me the excuse of having been raped, Nicholas thought and the dark cloud around his heart grew even darker. Then he felt his master take him, hard and violent, but pleasurable nonetheless. Lacroix pounded into him, tearing at his sensitive flesh, making him scream with pain and pleasure. Finally his master tilted his head to the side and he felt the sharp fangs slide into him. His master fed with a ferocity that he had never known before. For a second he thought Lacroix would drain him dry. Then it stopped and Lacroix drew away from him, leaving him feeling empty and worthless. He knew he would be denied his own release tonight. No blood to replenish him, comfort and soothe him. That was the ultimate punishment. *** After Lacroix had released him, he had fled the house. Ravenous for blood and almost mad with hatred and self-loathing he had killed off a whole family of farmers up the hill. He had drained them in seconds, savagely torn their throats out and cried out his anguish afterwards when he’d come to his senses and realized what he had done. No more, he thought, I can’t stand this anymore. I can’t go back to him. He made up his mind. Down in the harbor a ship was getting ready for departure to the New World. Come morning, he would be on that ship, securely locked inside a big trunk. He had to try, had to regain his freedom and his self-esteem. He had to try. -The End?- * un ange de l’enfer an angel of hell mon esclave éternel my eternal slave all comments to: cousinlucilla@freenet.de