Hi Everyone, This a filk on a joke I had sitting on my hard drive and decided to twist it around to fit the FK universe. No I don't own Nick, Natalie, and LC nor do I own the Genie. Permission to archive at FKFanFic.com, FKFanFic2, and the FTP site. Nobody was harmed in the brainstorming process. Not making any money with this, if I were I wouldn't be going to college! Nichole Knight "I am what I am, and I don't think Betty Ford takes vampires." ~Detective Nick Knight/Nicholas de Brabant "Forever Knight" Now without further ado.... Genie In A Bottle By Nichole Knight Three people, (one mortal and two vampires) Natalie Lambert, Lucien LaCroix and Detective Nicholas Knight are out walking the streets of Toronto together one night. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each of you each one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie. Natalie Lambert says, "I am a doctor, I like to solve puzzles, mysteries. I want to know a cure for vampirism." With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' the cure for vampirism is known by Doctor Natalie Lambert. Lucien LaCroix was amazed, so he said, "I want the Nightcrawler to be known world wide, so that I may be come powerful and virtually unstoppable." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' the Nightcrawler was known world wide and powerful. Detective Nicholas Knight (A former crusader), asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this plan for world domination." The Genie explains, "Well, when he makes his show in the broadcasting booth, the sound waves travel to an orbiting satellite. From there, depending on which way the show travels, the satellite bounces the waves back to the states to be broadcast by local stations. If the show is to be aired across the world, the waves travel from satellite to satellite then to local stations to be broadcast." Detective Knight says, "Destroy the satellites."