Adult: Finale Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury Archives have permission to do so All claims to the characters belong to Sony and myself. All comments welcomed The fresh scents of Spring had filled the air, the flowers of pastel pedals covered the meadows and green leaves overwhelmed the trees. The sun had risen high above Toronto shining upon the deep green grass, reflecting in the glass windows of the skyscrapers and beamed into LaCroix and Jamie's bedroom. LaCroix inahled deeply, sensing the perfumes from the flowers and felt the heat of the sunlight touching his face. He slowly woke up yawning, looking over towards his sleeping wife. He rolled over looking at her swollen belly and smiled. He gently placed his hand upon her belly massaging his child within. Suddenly, the baby kicked that moved her belly kicking his hand and Jamie woke up with a slight moan. She looked down noticing him, stroking his upper back and laughed a little. "Lucien," Jamie whispered. "Yes," LaCroix replied. "Are you all right?" Jamie asked. LaCroix moved slightly upward gazing into Jamie's loving eyes, "I'm the happiest man alive," "I'm glad," Jamie said. "As I am with you." "That pleases me," LaCroix replied. "How do you feel this morning?" Jamie sighed, "Fat," "No," LaCroix uttered quickly. "You look radiant and inviting," Jamie smiled, "Inviting," "Oh yes, very," LaCroix replied, seductively. "Hmm, how about a nice hot shower with a massage?" Jamie suggested. "Take turns first then; oh yes; my darling," LaCroix replied, eagerly. LaCroix climbed out of bed walking around to her side and helped her up. They took turns using the bathroom the stepped into the shower for a warm and some hot loving. Upstairs in Nick and Molly's loft, Nick was lying beside her massaging the children within her belly. He placed a gentle kiss upon her belly which woke Molly up and laughed slightly from his touch. Nick looked upward seeing her loving face and grinned like a school boy. The babies suddenly moved kicking Nick's hand and he laid there stunned. "Nick, you okay?" Molly asked, concerned. "Yeah, they moved," Nick said. Molly laughed slightly, "I know, its so amazing, isn't it?" "Molly, do you want to know now or after they're born?" Nick asked. "Know what?" Molly inquired. "The sexes of our babies," Nick answered. "I wish to wait, but if..." Molly told him. "No, I want to wait as well," Nick said. Molly sighed softly, "What's your agenda today?" Nick, with a slight pout, "Work and more work," "My poor husband," Molly replied. "Yeah," Nick sighed. "Shower?" Molly smiled, "Oh yeah, turns first," "After you darling," Nick said. "Wait for me first," Nick climbed out of bed walking around and helped Molly out of the bed. They took turns then showered, loving each other and got dressed for the day. They slowly walked down the stairs entering the kitchen and prepared a fast breakfast. They sat down at the table enjoying their meal and hot coffee for Nick; hot tea for Molly. "How's the home office working out?" Nick asked. Molly exhaled, smiling, "Great; I love it." "Good," Nick said. "Jamie joining you today?" "Yes," Molly replied. "OW!" "What is it?" Nick asked, concerned. Molly laughed, "Kicked me," "What does it feel like?" Nick inquired. Molly hesitates, "Have you ever been kneed in your..." "Molly," Nick replied, stunned. "Well?" Molly inquired. "Not lately, thankfully," Nick answered. "Like that," Molly told him. "Ouch," Nick said, cringing. Molly laughed slightly, "That works," A knock echoed from the door; Paul slid it open entering and joined them at the table for some coffee. "Hello, family," Paul replied, smiling. "Hey, guy; what's the grin for?" Nick asked, hesitating. Paul cleared his throat, "Carla and I are having the wedding at the Lighthouse Restaurant; May 21st, at six o'clock at night." "Wonderful," Nick said, happily. "Yeah, and as my best man; I'm counting on you," Paul said. Nick's phone rang, "Hold that thought," he stood up walking towards the phone picking it up, "Knight," "Hey, Nick; its Reese, Paul there?" Reese asked. "Everyday, why?" Nick queried. "I heard that," Paul shouted. "I need you two at 29th and 3rd on Terrance Street; a woman complaining of a foul stench and flies buzzing everywhere." Reese told him. "You need an exterminator," Nick said. "The family that lives there, hasn't been seen in two weeks; go check it out then call me," Reese ordered. "All right, later," Nick said, hanging it up. "Damn it," Molly slowly stood up walking towards him, embracing him, "Honey, what's wrong?" "Missing family; I'll call you later; Paul, let's roll," Nick explained. "I'm here, okay," Molly replied, warmly. "I love you so much," Nick said. "Love you, too, darling," Molly said, kissing him. Nick returned the kiss, rubbing her belly, "Bye kids, go easy on mom today." Nick and Paul slowly left the loft riding down in the elevator and outside to Nick's car. Nick started the engine and headed for the address told to him. LaCroix and Jamie had arrived at Nick's loft, knocked and entered seeing Molly sitting on the couch relaxing with her tea. She looked up smiling and exhaled. "Hi," Molly said. "Hi, where's Nicholas?" LaCroix asked. Molly slightly sad, "Working; he got a call," "Well; I need to check the Raven; you stay here with Molly, no heavy anything." LaCroix strongly instructed them. "All right," Jamie said, grabbing her belly, "OW," "What's wrong?" LaCroix asked. "It kicked," Jamie said, laughing. "Right here, feel," The baby kicked, LaCroix warmly grinned, "Whoa, amazing," "Oh yeah," Jamie replied. "All right, get some rest; I'll be at the Raven and I'll see you about six, okay," LaCroix told her. "Can't wait; love you," Jamie said. "Love you, too, darling ; call me," LaCroix said, kissing her passionately. "Whoa," Jamie repleid, exhaling. "Later," LaCroix whispered. LaCroix strolled over kissing Molly's cheek and quickly exited the loft. He rode down in the elevator outside to his truck and drove off heading for the Raven. Nick pulled up out front of the house turning the engine off and they climbed out standing next to the fence; scanned the area. The windows were boarded from the inside and the glass was dirty; the lawn over grown and the sound of insects buzzing from inside; sounded like thousands of them. "Nick," Paul uttered. Nick hesitant, "Yeah," "I have that bad feeling again," Paul told him. "Same here, let's go," Nick said. They cautiously walked up the path, the few steps and knocked on the door; no response. Nick tested the doorknob turning it and the door slowly opened; creaking the whole way. The stench from inside overwhelmed them gagging and reluctantly looked inside. They pulled out their hanky's covering their faces and the horror stunned their eyes. Wooden beams stretched across the ceiling with steel chains hanging down; covered in blood. Black leather whips lined the floor and scented candles on a small table; also covered in blood. In the far right corner, a pool of blood covered the walls and soaked the floor. The flies were buzzing all around a closet door and they glanced at each other in fear. Nick withdrew his gun as Paul carefully walked over and opened the door. Inside, the walls and floor were drenched in blood and more steel chains hanging from the ceiling. They couldn't handle it any longer running outside and threw up at the fence. "Ah---man," Nick said, groaning. "Diddo; I'll call it in," Paul said. "Thanks, I need a few," Nick repleid. "What the hell happened in there?" "Thanks, Cap," Paul repleid, hanging up. "Bondage gone bad," "What?" Nick asked, calming his nerves. "You do know what bondage is?" Paul inquired. "Dominating sex," Nick said, guessing. Paul hesitated, "Basically, yeah," "I've seen it all now," Nick said, coughing. "Not yet," Paul answered. "Here are the troops," Nick and Paul exited the yard meeting Reese and Kathy at the gate. Kathy noticed the fence where they were and glanced at them. "Sorry, it was..." Nick started. "It's okay; I'm sure," Kathy repleid. "All right, boys, let's go; it's a ten plus," Kathy and her Forensics team left them and entered the house; horrified by the scene. One or two men came running out doing the same as NIck and Paul, over at the fence then returned to Kathy. Reese moved closer, "Guys, what's in there?" "Bondage gone deadly wrong," Paul briefed him. "Just dandy, the press will have a field day," Reese said, angrily. Suddenly, Nick's cell phone rang, "Excuse me, Knight," "Nicholas, its Jamie; I'm at the Raven; Lucien and Scott are missing," Jamie told him. "All right; I'm sure it's nothing, relax; I'm on my way," Nick said, hanging up. "Nick?" Reese inquired. "Lucien's wife; Jamie; she's at the Raven and Lucien and Scott are missing." Nick explained. "Go see what's up; come by after," Reese told him. "Thanks, Cap; come on," Nick said. Nick led the way running towards the car climbing in and drove to the Raven to see Jamie. Nick pulled up out front turning the engine off and they climbed out running inside seeing Jamie at the bar holding her belly. Paul quickly searched the club and NIck attended Jamie and her tears. "Jamie, Jamie, calm down," Nick said, holding her then rubbed her belly. "Nicholas, where is he? He's never gone this long without checking in," Jamie said, crying. "You need to calm down for the babies sake, please, sit down. Paul, hand me some water," Nick requested. "Nothing, man; everything is where it should be," Paul told him. "Great, all right; let's take her to my place; follow us; you get to drive the Mercedes." Nick replied. "Oh boy," Paul said; taking the keys. "One scratch; he'll kill you," Nick warned him. Paul gasped, "That hurt," "It will, if you scratch it." Nick said, helping Jamie up the stairs and outside to the caddy. Nick pulled into the parking lot turning the engine off and climbed out. He walked around helping Jamie out and held her tight. "Jamie, before Paul arrives, this could be the Enforcers," Nick said. "Why?" Jamie asked. "Well; they weren't happy when we were taken back," Nick replied. "For Lucien's sake, yours and the baby; you need to calm down." "I know," Jamie whispered. "Also; Molly has no clue of our past; I can't let her know; escpecially now," Nick explained. "But..." Jamie started. "Go and stay with Molly; we'll come up for lunch; maybe he still has his cell phone on him," Nick suggested. "All right," Jamie replied. "You can stay with us until he returns; come on," Nick said, seeing Paul and waved for him to follow. They stepped into the elevator riding up to Nick's loft and stepped out seeing Molly sleeping on the couch. They quietly walked in; Paul walked into the kitchen to help make lunch and NIck excused himself walking upstairs into the bathroom. He pulled out his cell phone dialing LaCroix's phone. Suddenly, a whispered voice came across the receiver, but not LaCroix's. "Hello," Scott answered. "Scott, its Nick, where are you?" Nick asked, scared. "I'm not sure; Lucien's still out," Scott told him. Nick exhaled in relief, "Is he all right?" "Yes, he's unharmed," Scott said. Nick smiled, "Good; I think it's the Enforcers." "Graet; I will keep him safe; later; I want to hide the phone." Scott explained. "All right," Nick said, hanging up, rubbing his stomach. "Damn, that hurts." Nick ran into the bathroom unzipping his fly; a few moments; flushed and washed his hands. He was about to zip up when he saw Molly leaning against the bedpost smiling. He approached her kissing her passionately and held her tight. "Honey, you okay?" Molly asked. "Yeah, you?" Nick inquired. "Fine," Molly replied, touching his fly. "How is he?" "Lonely," Nick whsipered. "I can fix that, it has been awhile," Molly said, holding his hand and led him to the bed. "We have to becareful with the twins and you," Nick replied, breathing slightly heavy. "We're fine; if it's uncomfortable to us; I will tell you," Molly told him. "Molly," Nick whispered. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part 1 Molly reached over unbuttoning his shirt, unbuckling his belt and she slowly stripped out of her clothes. Molly laid down on the bed as Nick laid next to her kissing her thighs; her belly then her moist lips. Molly firmly stroked his hardnewss rolling onto her side and he moved closer towards her. He gently penetrated her; she moaned from his heat and he moved slowly as they moaned softly. Nick felt his body temperature rising; his hardness becoming harder and Molly carefully reached down touching him as he moved. He felt his essence slowly approaching. 'MOlly, I...' he whispered. 'Please, darling, now,' Molly expressed moaning. Nick moved faster feeling his essence explode deep inside, hesitating. Molly let out a slight moan from from his heat; he moved once more then held her tight exhaling. "Molly, you all right?" Nick asked, winded. Molly exhaled, "Much; you?" "Much; I'm sorry, I..." Nick started. Molly smiled, "No apology needed; I understand, really," Nick felt his hardness fading, lying next to her and she rolled over to face him. She saw his smile and the loving glow in his eyes. "I needed that," Nick told her, stroking her cheek. "Me too," Molly replied. "Darling, we can make love up until the last month and six weeks after they're born, until then; we're safe, really." "Just remind me; I forget and get scared," Nick requested. "Oh, I will; let's shower qnd get back to work." Molly suggested. "Yeah; Paul's downstairs with Jamie." Nick told her. "Thanks, help me up," Molly said. "Okay," Nick replied, grinning. Nick walked around helping Molly up; they strolled into the bathroom for a quick shower. About thirty minutes had passed; they were dressed and walked down the stairs seeing Paul at the table with lunch ready. "Molly, you go ahead; Jamie , I need to talkto you," Nick requested. "All right, don't be gone long; you need to eat as well," Molly told him. "I promise, go on," Nick said, smiling. As Molly walked away; Jamie approached Nick, "What is it?" Jamie asked. "Scott answered the phone; he's fine. The Enforcers have them." Nick told her. "At least he's all right; what do they want?" Jamie questioned. "Not sure; I'll call later, let's eat and say he's on a business trip for now." Nick recommended. "All right, please tell me everytime; I need to hear his voice," Jamie pleaded. "I'll try, let's go eat," Nick said, escorting her to the table. Nick pulled out Jamie's chair as she sat down and he sat next to Molly enjoying their lunch, but Paul noticed Nick and Molly's wet hair smiling at him. "Hey, Bud; hair's wet," Paul replied, smirking. "Afternoon delight," Nick commented. "Whoa, that's a good come back; you're learning," Paul said, proudly. Suddenly, Nick's cell phone rang, "Knight," "Sorry, guys; time to come in," Reese said. "On our way," Nick said, hanging up. "Reese; time to check in, but I don't want these two alone," "Where's Lucien?" Paul asked. "Business trip," Jamie said. "I'll call Carla; she'll stay; she's on vacation anyway." Paul suggested. "You do that; Jamie, get some rest and Molly, follow me, please," Nick requested. Jamie went upstiars to rest, Molly followed Nick into the living room embracing each other and smiled. "What is it, honey?" Molly inquired. "A bad case and Lucien away," Nick briefed her. "Carla and I will help her," Molly said. "I know, but you need to rest as well," Nick said, caressing her belly. "This is so amazing." "Tomorrow is our doctor visit; Jamie's too," Molly reminded him. "I remember; you go uspstairs and rest for awhile; call if needed," Nick expressed warmly. "All right, love you tons," Molly replied. "Love you tons," Nick said, "and more," They embraced kissing each other passioantely. Molly slowly walked away and went upstairs to rest. Paul walked over as Carla entered from the elevator. "Hey, Babe," Paul said, kissing her. "Hey, hey, Nick," Carla replied, kissing his cheek. "They're upstairs resting; Molly like tea with honey when she wakes up. Thanks for staying." Nick replied. "Anytime, that's what family of friends do; go on; we'll be here." Carla said. "Thanks, Babe; love you," Paul replied. "Love you, too," Carla replied, kissing him. "Let's go, Buddy," Paul replied, extending his hand to Nick. Nick shook his head leading the way out of the loft, riding down in the elevator and outside to the caddy. They climbed in, Nick started the engine when he heard an odd noise and he hesitated looking towards Paul. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part 1 "What was that?" Paul asked, slightly nervous. "Not sure; I didn't like it," Nick replied, slightly scared. "Let's go get my truck and send this baby to the mechanic; I'll call it in," Paul suggested. "Okay," Nick said. Nick cautiously drove down the alley taking a shortcut to Paul's apartment complex. Paul climbed into his truck and followed Nick to the mechanic. They quickly drove to the station parking out front and ran inside where Reese was waiting for them at Nick's desk. "Hey, guys," Reese uttered; not happy. "Sorry, Cap; we tried to call; we dropped off my car and we've got his truck," Nick said. "What's going on?" "Well, follow me to Allen's office; he's waiting for us." Reese ordered. "Uh-oh," Paul whispered. They followed Reese to the rear of the building and entered Allen's office closing the door behind them. They sat down after shaking hands to greet each other and smiled. "How are the ladies?" Allen asked. "Jamie's six months and Molly's about five months; both very big and kicking away," Nick answered. "Whoa, how's Carla?" Allen asked. "She's fine; the wedding is May 21st at six o'clock at night at the Lighthouse restaurant; getting married ont he beach and party at the restaurant." Paul explained. "Cool, can't wait," Allen said, happily. "All right, business time," "What's going on?" Nick asked. "Well, that horrific scene at that house was the setting for whaite slavery. There, people would test out their mates and fulfill sick fantasies." Allen briefed them. "You mean; men buying wives and testing them using bondage that would...that's so sick," Paul replied. "True, but the family that owned the house is missing; a father; a mother and their fourteen year old son," Allen explained. "It seems the father picked up his business again and paid for it." "Great," Nick replied. "Now what?" "Well, start the file and check in with Kathy," Allen replied. "She's back?" Paul queried. "Yeah; she spent a few days alone then a few days with me." Allen replied, smirking. "Anything new on your wedding plans?" Nick asked. "Not yet; we'll let you know," Allen answered. "All right, go see her." "Let's go, later, Allen," Paul said. Nick and Paul quickly left his office then the building and walked outside to Paul's truck. They climbed in, Paul started the engine and they drove to the Forensics building; a few feet down the road. In an old abandoned warehouse; LaCroix was slowly stirring as Scott approached him and sat down by his side on the cot. LaCroix opened his eyes, moaning, rubbing his head and stomach in pain then spoke Jamie's name. Scott gave LaCroix a quick exam waiting for him to be more alert and LaCroix saw him leaning over him. "Scott, where are we; where's Jamie?" LaCroix questioned. "Jamie's at home with Nicholas and we are in a holding cell with the Enforcers." Scott told him. "What?" LaCroix asked, moaning as he sat up. "Do you remember the Enforcers?" Scott asked. "No, are you saying we've been kidnapped?" LaCroix queried. "Yes," Scott answered. "Ah---my head, stomach," LaCroix mumbled. "Where's the restroom?" "Restroom?" Scott queried. "Yes, bathroom," LaCroix replied. "There isn't one," Scott told him. "Let's hope I can hold, but I doubt it," LaCroix told him, groaning. "I'll see what I can do for you," Scott said. Suddenly, the door opened with Joshua, a vampire, standing there, staring at them and Scott stood up walking towards him. "I knew it was you," Scott replied. "He needs the bathroom." "I'm not convinced he's human," Joshua replied. "Fine, humor him, let him go," Scott requested, strongly. "I could show him personally," LaCroix suggested. "True, go ahead," Scott told him. LaCroix stood up walking towards Scott with a grin and placed his hand on his zipper. Joshua saw he was serious, left the room and returned with a bucket. LaCroix took the bucket walking back towards the cot, and placed the bucket down on the floor. He quickly unzipped urinating and exhaled in relief as the pain subsided. "I believe you," Joshua said, stunned. LaCroix zipped up joining Scott, "It's nice to know that, I taking a leak, tells you I'm human, I've always been human, release me, now and Scott." LaCroix demanded. "I can't Scott, you were brought here for the final redemption." Joshua explained. "He doesn't remember?" "No, he doesn't and its best, for now, he doesn't," Scott replied. "Let Scott go back; Jamie's pregnant; she shouldn't be alone," LaCroix pleaded. "Jamie Bennett," Joshua said. "Mrs. Jamie LaCroix, to you; we were married October 31st and she's six months pregnant," LaCroix informed him. "Yours?" Joshua questioned. "Yes," LaCroix said, proudly. "You're here for final crossover; you will return they say," Joshua said, slowly leaving. "NO!" LaCroix screamed. Joshua held up his hand with his vampire powers tossed LaCroix into the back wall and fell to the floor. Scott flew over to him rolling him over and saw the cut on his forehead. Scott ripped his shirt to clean the wound. LaCroix let out a lound moan in pain and Scott stopped; he helped him to his feet and walked over towards the cot sitting down. "I'm not sure when he'll return, but I have your cell phone and Nicholas knows," Scott told him. "Jamie?" LaCroix asked. "She's staying with them; she's fine," Scott said. Joshua quickly entered the room, seeing them and the wound on LaCroix's head, "I'm sorry; I did not mean to hurt you; I have been informed about you, your wife, Jamie and Nicholas Knight," "You stay away from them," LaCroix insisted. "LaCroix, I'm here to defend you, protect you and Scott. They have no right to force you where God took you back. I wish to talk to Nicholas, may I?" Joshua inquired. "His wife has no clue of us or the vampires; she's also pregnant; twins; use extreme caution." Scott requested, pleading. "I promise; I will," Joshua replied. "Is there anything you require?" "Food, shower; and descent bathroom," LaCroix suggested. "joshua, where his memory has been lost; his past; it would be wise to put him back before he does remember and destroy all we have," Scott suggested. "I'll see what I can do," Joshua said. "Thank you,"S cott replied. Joshua lef them alone walking down the hall and entered a small room. There, he saw the judge standing by the fireplace smoking a pipe and turned to face Joshua directly. "John; I believe he's truly human and has no memory of us or his past," Joshua told him. "We should accommodate him and he is willing to participate, but I will say this; we can not touch what is no longer ours." "Joshua; I know the tale of his redemption," John replied. "And I know about Nicholas and Jamie, too," "His memory is vague about us; he barely remembers himself; his wife and Nicholas," Joshua answered. "If we force the issue..." "Joshua, don't cross the line," John ordered. "I ahve been ordered to defend him; I will do that to the best of my ability; no less, but be warned; we are about to cross the line and that could and would destroy us," Joshua said. "Fine; do what you must," John said. "The trial begins tomorrow night at nine," "Yes, sir; I will be calling Nicholas Knight as my main witness; he will be here on an occasion," Joshua replied. "Also; I feel LaCroix and Scott will cooperate easier if he's allowed to return home to his wife and family; she's with child," "What?" John asked, stunned. "You want this to happen, without bringing attention to our existence; let him return and they will be here when needed. I will stay with them to make sure they do," Joshua told him. "I will allow it, for now, but I warn you..." John replied. "I agree," Joshua agreed. "Thank you," Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one Joshua left the room returning to the cell where LaCroix and Scott were being held. He opened the door approaching LaCroix; Scott stood close by and watched. "LaCroix; Scott; you are free to go home, but with a firm understanding," Joshua informed them. "That is?" LaCroix replied, teary-eyed. "You returned at nine every night for the trial," Joshua answered. "Fine," LaCroix reluctantly whispered. "Nicholas, will be the main witness during this trial," Joshua added. "Fine, but not Jamie, under any conditions," LaCroix insisted. "Understood," Joshua replied. "Call Nicholas have him meet us at the Raven," Joshua suggested. "Thank you," LaCroix said. "Scott, my cell phone, please," "No problem," Scott said, happily. "Joshua one warning, between us; harm them; I harm you." "Understood," Joshua said. "Please call him; we need to meet quickly," Nick and Paul had just arrived at the Forensics building. They entered seeing Kathy leaning over the slab looking through a microscope and writing notes into a file. "Kathy," Nick said. "Hey, guys," Kathy replied, sighing. "I'm sorry to say; not much to go on," "What do you have?" Paul inquired. Kathy exhaled hard, "Well; we have three types of DNA; a family was killed there; I also found two types of semen, but no names yet; however, one semen sample matched a blood sample." "Great," Paul replied, frustrated. Nick's cell phone rang, "Excuse me; Knight," "Nicholas," LaCroix uttered, happily. "Come to the Raven, now, don't tell anyone yet." "You all right?" Nick asked. "Yes, please hurry," LaCroix pleaded, hanging up. "Paul; I've got to go; I'll see you at my place, and I'll explain then; I'm sorry," Nick said. "Cool, becareful," Paul said, as Nick ran out. Nick ran outside climbing into the truck and drove to the Raven; top speed. Nick ran inside seeing LaCroix standing at the bar; Scott behind it and they embraced each other tight exhaling happily. Joshua quietly snuck in to witness the family reunion. "Nicholas, are you all right?" LaCroix asked, teary-eyed. "I am now, missed you," Nick replied, sniffing his tears back. "It's all right; I'm here," LaCroix said. "Don't do it again," Nick pleaded. "Excuse me," Joshua requested. Nick looked over LaCroix's shoulder seeing Joshua, "Who the hell are you?" "Easy Nicholas," LaCroix said. "I'm called Joshua; I'm here to defend LaCroix and Scott. The Enforcers refuse to accept these redemptions and will force you two go further into the dark side." Joshua briefed them. "No way," Nick shouted. "Nicholas, calm down; they will fail. What's the family saying?" LaCroix inquired. "Love, above all, Faith," Nick quoted. "So true, let's use the tunnels to go home." LaCroix replied. "LaCroix, you do remember," Joshua insinuated. "I will never admit to it," LaCroix told him. "Let them; i have Paul's truck; the caddy is in the shop," Nick told him. "Tell me on the way; I need Jamie big time," LaCroix said. "Come on," Nick said, holding his forearm. They ran outside climbing into the truck driving away and headed for home. They pulled up out front of the elevator parking the truck, climbed out and they rode up in the elevator to Nick's loft. As they stepped out; they saw the ladies and Scott with Joshua to their left side. LaCroix ran towards Jamie embracing her, rubbed her belly and kissed her passionately. LaCroix looked towards Nick givng hima smile and LaCroix escorted Jamie up the stairs to get reunited each other. Nick embraced Molly silently requesting ome coffee and dinner. He walked over towards Scott and Joshua. "All right, talk to me, but keep it low," Nick requested. "John, the judge, fulfilled my request for LaCroix and Scott to return, providing they and you return for the trial tomorrow night starting at nine." Joshua told him. "His memory of his past is still not all there; he may not remember at all." Nick said. "You do," Joshua replied. "Because I was Lucien's guide through his redemption." Nick expressed strongly. "I understand that, but if he does remember, and he does..." Joshua replied hesitating. "If he remembers everything he did; it will crush him far worse than what the Enforcers can do to him." Nick told him. "I know," "Understood; I'm to stay here to learn and ensure the travel to the trial then back." Joshua explained. "Fine, but Molly doesn't know and our wives are pregnant; don't interfere." Nick informed him. "Understood; I'm here to help, not destroy." Joshua told him. "Let's hope so," Nick said. "Nick, dinner's ready," Molly yelled out. "Thanks, love; Scott, you know your mission," Nick said, firmly. Scott inhaled, "Yes Nicholas," "Good," Nick said, walking away. Nick left them joining Molly at the table for dinner and a little snuggling. "Scott, wasn't it Lucien who brought Nicholas across?" Joshua questioned. "Yes," Scott answered. "They despised each other; they're family now," Joshua said. "They did, but they realized they loved each other years ago; shortly after Nicholas returned," Scott told him. "I think it's wonderful," "Agreed," Joshua said. "Follow me, it's time to rest; they need time alone," Scott suggested. Upstairs LaCroix wa lying next to Jamie embracing her tight, and rubbed her belly warmly. LaCroix could sense the fear and sadness from Jamie; he moved down to face her loving eyes. "Jamie, please relax; everything is fine," LaCroix said. "I don't want to lose you, I can't..." Jamie said, upset. "You won't; it's the finbal step in redemption then they will go away; permanently." LaCroix said. "Lucfien, I..." Jamie replied, moaning. "Jamie," LaCroix said. "Lucien, it hurts," Jamie said, crying in pain. "Ah---Lucien," "Hold on," LaCroix said. "Nicholas!" "Yeah," Nick shouted back. "It's Jamie; I need Doc," LaCroix yelled in return. "Done, Scott!" Nick yelled. "Yes," Scott said, as he ran in. "Get Doc, now, it's Jamie," Nick said, running up the stairs. "Lucien," Nick shouted. "In here," LaCroix answered. "Jamie," Nick said. "It hurts, Nicholas, help me," Jamie pleaded. "All right; lay on your side and Lucien you do the same, real close to her," Nick said. "All right," Jamie replied. "Come on," LaCroix said. "Doc's on his way," Nick replied. "Bend you knees and breathe in deeply then out. Lucien, massage the lower part of her belly along with the breathing." Nick instructed them. "All right," Jamie whispered. "Ah," "Easy, darling," Lacroix whispered into her ear. "That's it' keep that going; nice and easy, no pushing. She's tense and needs to relax, just do that until Doc arrives; I'll be downstairs." Nick said. Nick exited the room passing Doc in the hallway and joined Molly and the others. Nick instructed Molly to lie down on the couch for a few moments. "Is Jamie all right?" Molly asked. "The stress caused premature labo; she's fine," Nick told her. "How about you and our children?" Molly yawned, "They're sleeping," "So should you, let's go," Nick replied, helping Molly up. Doc walked over facing Nick, "Jamie's fine; they're resting, but do keep a close eye on her; we don't want to lose the baby." "Thanks, Doc; we will," Nick replied. "Goodnight, people," Doc replied, leaving. "Night, Doc," Nick said. "I'll see you two tomorrow night at the Raven." "Yes, Nicholas," Scott replied. "Molly, let's go," Nick requested. Nick escorted Molly up the stairs entering their bedroom and closed the door. They took turns using the bathroom, changed for bed and lied down snuggled close in each others arms. "Nick?" Molly queried. "Hmm," Nick mumbled. "Is Jamie and Lucien all right?" Molly asked, concerned. "Yes; they're fine; they just missed each other, really," Nick told her. "I miss you every time you leave," Molly said. "Same here, let's get some sleep," Nick suggested. Nick and Molly snuggled under the blankets drifting off to sleep and rested for the night. The night hours slowly passed into mid-morning, the sun shined through the blinds lighting up LaCroix and Jamie's room. Jamie woke up seeing LaCroix grinning and slightly asleep. She carefully rolled over sitting upon his thighs and lightly touched his stomach. He woke up to her seductive smile and loving eyes. "Morning, are you all right?" LaCroix asked. "Yes, but a little lonely," Jamie answered. LaCroix saw her hand moving towards his string, "I see, and how can I fix that?" "Hmm," Jamie replied, giggling; pulling the string. "Jamie, are you sure you can...?" LaCroix inquired. "Yes, please," Jamie requested. "All right," LaCroix replied, breathing erratic. Jamie exposed his hardness stroking him firmly. LaCroix reached up gently massaging her warm breasts. She moved slightly forward allowing him to penetrate her. She let out a soft moan from his heat and slowly rocked taking in every ounce of him. His breathing became hard and ecstatic; he held her at the waist moving with her. She began to moan louder, 'Lucien,' she whispered. 'Jamie; I'm...I can't hold...' he whispered. 'Please,' Jamie pleaded moving faster with him. 'Jamie,' LaCroix uttered as his essence emerged deep inside and she moaned his name at the peak of their climax. LaCroix held her tight then helped her to lie down and he snuggled very close to her, breathing hard and slight sweaty. Jamie slowly relaxed her breathing and the baby let out a slight kick hitting LaCroix in his temple. He let out a slight laugh and gazed upward into Jamie's loving eyes. "You all right?" LaCroix asked, winded. Jamie exhaled, grinning, "Much; you?" "Much," LaCroix replied. "What's the agenda for today?" Jamie asked, rubbing his arm across he belly. "Open the Raven and the trial tonight," LaCroix answered. "Lucien, I'm..." Jamie said, slightly scared. "What's family motto?" LaCroix queried. "Love, above all, Faith," Jamie quoted, smiling. "Well?" LaCroix inquired. Jamie inhaled, "True, but it's hard at times," "I know, and being pregnant with all the hormones, but I have my family to keep me strong and my faith as well," LaCroix told her. "Same here; I'll try," Jamie answered. "Shower," "You need to so we don't hurt the baby," LaCroix said. "Hmm, massage," "Oh yeah," Jamie replied, grinning. "You're on," LaCroix replied, eagerly helping Jamie out of the bed and took turns using the bathroom then showered with a hot massage. Nick had woken up glancing at Molly's glowing face. He lightly touched her nose and kissed her passionately. "Whoa, morning," Molly replied, giggling. "What was that for?" "I love you," Nick said, proudly. Molly smiled, "I love you, too, darling," "Yeah, and our babies," Nick replied, grinning. "Nick, what's going on?" Molly inquired. Nick inhaled, "I get to spend the morning with my entire family, get pictures of the babies and take you out for lunch, if there's time," "Whoa, but you have to put in the night shift," Molly insinuated. "Some, not all night," NIck told her. "Good, shower then breakfast," Molly suggested. "Hmm---massage?" Nick queried. Molly laughed, "Okay, help me up," "On my way," Nick replied, happily. Nick leaped out of bed walking around and helped her up. As she stood up she grabbed the bottom of her belly, and moaned. "Molly," Nick uttered, scared. "Wait," Molly requested. "OW!" "Molly," Nick replied, shaking. "Ah---wrong place to kick, look out," Molly said. "Where?" Nick asked. "Bladder, uh-oh," Molly said, entering the bathroom rather quickly. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl Pillsbury All claims in part one Nick stood at the bed grinning because she left the door open and she slowly walked out leaning on the dresser. Nick strolled over and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry; it seems someone is using my bladder as a chair," Molly said. "Well, we're seeing Doc today; maybe he can help," Nick suggested. "All right, my turn then shower." "Done," Molly replied, relaxing her breathing. Nick strolled into the bathroom facing the toilet and removed his pants. He urinated flushed and waved Molly in. He started the shower and they got massaged then clean for the day. Downstairs at the table, LaCroix and Jamie had finished preparing breakfast enjoying their coffee. Nick and Molly slowly approached sitting down and also enjoyed their breakfast. "Nicholas, the garage called about the caddy," LaCroix told him. "And?" Nick hesitated asking. "I have some good news and some bad news dear cousin," LaCroix replied. "Good news," Nick requested. "He loves your car," LaCroix answered. Nick hesitated, "and the bad news," "The caddy will no longer run. The transmission is blown and it would cost more to fix it then to buy a new one." LaCroix bluntly told him. "My car," Nick said, upset. "Honey, I'm sorry," Molly replied, embracing him. "Well, let's take the ladies to the doctor, and we'll discuss cars on the way." LaCroix said. "Okay," Nick replied, pouting. A slight knock echoed from the door, it slid open with Paul entering, "Hey, troops," "Hey," Nick whispered. "Here are your keys," "Cool, what happened?" Paul asked. "Jamie had labor pains and the caddy just died," Nick explained. "What?" Paul questioned, stunned. "Yeah, I'll meet you at the station; doctor visit," Nick said. "Cool, later," Paul replied, leaving the loft. They exited the loft riding down in the elevator and outside to Molly's van. Nick started the engine and headed for the lower levels of St. Claire's Hospital. Nick parked near the front door climbing out the men walked around and helped the ladies out. They walked through the door seeing Doc standing in the hallway waiting for them. "Hey, Doc," Nick said. "Morning, everyone; let's step inside and begin," Doc suggested. The followed Doc into his office and LaCroix closed the door. Doc turned around leaning up against his desk and faced them directly. "Okay, are we doing family thing?" Doc asked. "Always," LaCroix replied. "True," Nick said. "Okay, sadly; I only have one ultrasound machine, so separately there, but share the thoughts," Doc suggested. "All right," Nick said. "Good; I want Jamie first because of what happened yesterday." Doc requested. "Jamie," LaCroix said, escorting her into the other room. LaCroix helped Jamie up on the table; she laid back and he fixed her clothes exposing her belly. Doc came in examining Jamie then the baby, pushing on her belly and set up the machine. "Okay, let's see what the baby's doing," Doc said. Doc carefully scanned Jamie's belly and they saw the baby. LaCroix's eyes became teary-eyed Jamie squeezed his hand and smiled. "Honey," Jamie whispered. "It's so amazing," LaCroix said with a slight stutter. "Hey, look; the baby's sucking it's thumb," Doc replied, slightly laughing. "Is the baby all right?" Jamie asked. Doc stood up handing LaCroix a few paper towels, "Help wipe off the belly, yes; the baby is fine; healthy and strong. Avoid stress as much as possible, okay; oh, here's your picture." "Thank you," LaCroix replied, grinning. "Now; I will look at the grandchildren; Lucien," Doc said, joking. "Doc," LaCroix uttered, cringing. "Wait for them out in the waiting room, then we'll have a baby talk." Doc requested. Doc walked out joining Nick and Molly. A few moments later; LaCroix and Jamie came in and Doc escorted Nick and Molly into the other room. Nick helped Molly lay back and fixed her clothes to expose her belly. Molly squeezed Nick's hand. Doc examined Molly, the belly and set up the machine for her. "Okay, let's see the children," Doc said, grinning. Doc took the probe, carefully moving it all around her belly and Nick stared at the screen with tears. "My God," Nick whispered. "Let's see; well, it's offical, this baby A and down here is baby B; poor Molly, bathroom alot?" Doc inquired. "Yes," Molly answered. "Do you want to know?" Doc queried. "I don't; Nick?" Molly queried. "My God," Nick repeated. "Nick," Molly said, louder. "Ah---no, when they're born, incredible," Nick answered. "Well, they look wonderful; they're fraternal twins; two sacks. Everything looks great." Doc said. "Sorry, you'll have to wait for baby B to move." "Thanks, Doc," Molly said. "Nick wake up; here are some paper towels, clean the belly and I'll see you in a few," Doc told him. "Oh, here are your pictures; a set for you and a set for Molly." Doc quickly left the room as Nick wipoed the gel off her belly and fixed her clothes. He helped her up and off the table and embraced her tight. "Honey, I love you; what is it?" Molly queried, smiling. "It's amazing; from us and God; we have life in here; I never thought I would be so blessed; you, the babies, family, friends and Lucien; it's frightening," Nick expressed, slightly crying. "Honey; you have waited so long; we have been truly blessed, come on; they're waiting," Molly replied. "Love you tons," Nick told her warmly. "Come on," Molly replied, grinning. They exited the examining room sharing the baby photo's and faced Doc for his usual talk. "Okay, people, keep each other relaxed and happy; I'll see you again next month. Practice your breathing; labor exercises and sign up for the classes on the way out." Doc briefed them. "Thanks, Doc," LaCroix said. "Thanks," Nick replied. They walked out of his office down the hall and registered for the childbirth classes. They walked outside leaning up against the van and inhaled the fresh air; Nick noticed his watch. LaCroix looked at his as well, and sighed. "All right; the ladies go home to eat and rest; where to for you, Nicholas?" LaCroix asked. "Work," Nick whispered. "Are you all right?" LaCroix questioned. "Yeah, I guess," Nick sighed, frustrated. "Ladies, climb inside, give us a few, please," LaCroix requested. The ladies carefully climbed into the back of the van with LaCroix's assistance and he closed the door looking towards Nick. "Nicholas, what is it?" LaCroix asked. "The case and the trial; unfair," Nick said. "The trial, yes, but some people or vampires don't like the word, 'no,' but what case?" LaCroix inquired. "We had a room filled with bondage stuff, blood and semen, but no bodies," Nick told him. "Oh dear," LaCroix replied. "What happened?" "Not sure yet, but I got sick at the scene," Nick said. "Just remember; we're here," LaCroix replied, warmly. "Come on, we'll drop you off and see you tonight." "Nine right?" Nick inquired. "Yes," LaCroix replied, frustrated. "Come on," Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl Pillsbury All claims on part one They climbed in LaCroix started the engine and headed for the police station. LaCroix pulled up out front, leaned back kissing Molly, kissed Jamie's check and gave LaCroix's a slight hug. Nick climbed out, watched them ride away and entered the station seeing Paul at his desk waiting for him. "Hey, Dad, let's see them," Paul requested strongly. "What?" Nick said, smirking. "Oh, you're cute, the pictures of the children, let's have it," Paul jokingly insisted. "Fine, here's A and here's B," Nick said. "Boy's or Girl's?" Paul inquired. "Big surprise," Nick told him. "Ah---man, unfair," Paul replied. "They're cute; tiny," "She's only five months; we have four more to go," Nick replied, exhaling. "This is fantastic, man, really," Paul said. "Allen's waiting, let's go," "Thanks, let's go," Nick said, holding the pictures. They walked towards Allen's office closing the door behind them and sat down. Allen looked up at Nick grinning, glowing from ear-to-ear and placed his hand out. Nick exhaled handing Allen the pictures and he smiled. "One's a boy at least; Nick, very nice; I'm so thrilled for you both," Allen said. "How do you know?" Nick queried. "Let's see; its baby B; he has three legs; trust me; I'll bet you," Allen said. "Enough," Nick replied. "Here," Allen said, laughing. "Okay, work time." "Aything in yet?" Paul inquired. "Well; we have a house filled with three types of blood, two types of semen and bondage; a very sick scene," Allen said. "Anyone call in missing persons?" NIck queried. "Not yet," Allen replied. "The family that was palced there were the Novak's; so I'm assuming it's them. They were married eitheen years; one son; fourteen years old and the father ran a white slavery ring; he gave us names and he was let loose. Apparently, that person found out, so I'm running that name; no hits yet." "Dandy," Paul uttered. "Any friends; people to talk to?" Nick inquired. "The only thing we have is the high school, maybe talk to some of Peter's friends," Allen suggested. "That's it?" Paul queried. "Until we get a call for bodies; I'm afraid so," Allen answered. "I need to stop at the Raven; we'll pick up some lunch and eat at my place," Nick suggested. "Cool," Paul said. "Care to join in?" "Another time; I'm waiting for the results." Allen replied. "Dinner?" Nick inquired. "Done," Allen answered. They shook hands; Nick led the way out with Paul close behind and they exited the building. They climbed into Paul's truck; he started the engine and headed for the Raven. Paul parked out front turning the engine off and they climbed out entering the club. They saw a gentleman behind the bar preparing food and placed it into bags. Nick saw it was Joshua; they walked down the stairs approaching the bar and sat down. Paul quietly requested the bathroom and Nick told him where it was. Joshua handed Nick the bags as Paul left and exhaled. "Nicholas, before your friend returns; may we talk?" Joshua asked. "What about?" Nick questioned. "What do you remember of your past?" Joshua queried. "Only what is necessary, then I ignore the rest and learn from the rest. Most of them are gone being replaced with new and better ones, why?" Nick expressed fondly. "What does Lucien remember of his?" Joshua asked. Nick exhaled, frustrated, "Very little, when or if he does, it will crush him." "I see," Joshua uttered. "Nicholas, how do we defend him to stop the Enforcers?" "I don't know anymore; pray alot." Nick suggested. "Perhaps," Joshua replied, sighing. "I will tell you this; we will never, EVER return to what we were, NEVER," Nick told him, directly. "Understood," Joshua said. "I'm back; what's that?" Paul asked. "Lunch; Lucien called it in; let's go," Nick said. "Lead on," Paul replied. They exited the Raven, climbing into the truck and Paul headed for Nick's loft. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims are in part one Paul parked the truck near the elevator; they climbed out and rode up to Nick's loft. They entered the living room; Paul took the food to the table and Molly walked over embracing him. Nick gently squeezed her tight and exhaled frustrated. "Honey, what's wrong?" Molly asked. "I missed you," Nick replied. "I need the bathroom then we'll eat, okay," "All right; I'll save you a seat," Molly told him. "Thanks, love you," Nick replied, kissing her and walked up the stairs. LaCroix saw Molly and approached her, "Molly?" "Something's eating at him; I know he wants to spare me because of the babies, but..." Molly pleaded. "All right; go and eat; I'll see to him," LaCroix replied, warmly; to ease her fear. "Thank you," Molly said, smiling. Molly walkjed over towards the table watching LaCroix walk up the stairs and he entered the bedroom. He heard Nick in the bathroom and uttered his name, "Nicholas," "Almost done," Nick shouted. "No rush," LaCroix replied. Nick zipped up flushing then washed his hands and joined LaCroix by the bed post. "Nicholas, what happened?" LaCroix inquired. "I saw Joshua at the Raven," Nick answered. "Scott wasn't there?" LaCroix queried. "No; he asked about my memory and yours," Nick said. "Why?" LaCroix questioned, angrily. "Lucien, I need to know exactly what you do remember," Nick requested strongly. "What is it that I'm suppose to...?" LaCroix started. LaCroix hesitated, looking all around him, shadow's and images appeared in his mind, before his eyes. He saw Divia; his true daughter, bringing him across and the victims; the long centuries of lives he took and saw the very night he took Nick. He grabbed his head falling to his knees crying, screaming out in pain and Nick knelt down holding him like a lost child. Scott was resting in the spare room when he sensed the pain and came running into the room. Nick quickly closed the blinds returning to LaCroix and Scott stood by his side. "He remembered?" Scott queried. "Does now," Nick answered, upset. "Damn it," Scott hissed in anger. LaCroix crying, "Nicholas, the pain, the images," "I know, Scott, get Doc, now," Nick ordered. "Yes, Nicholas," Scott said, quickly leaving. "Nicholas; Molly's wondering if you fell in?" Jamie replied, and then saw them. "What happened?" "We forced him to remember," Nick said, slightly crying. "Oh, Lucien, darling," Jamie replied, sitting down on the bed. "Jamie," LaCroix said. "She's here, come on," Nick said, helping LaCroix to the bed, sitting by his side. "Scott's bringing Doc; Lucien," Nick said. "No, the pain," LaCroix cried out. Nick sat down by his side taking hold of his hand, "Lucien,m listen to me, look at me, please," Nick requested. LaCroix turned towards Nick and saw the tears and the pain behind them; LaCroix embraced Nick tight as Doc entered the room with Scott. Scott escorted Jamie out as they could tend to him. "Give them a few, wait out here with me," Scott said. "But...I..." Jamie whimpered. "One moment, okay, at least until he calms down," Scott replied. "All right," Jamie said, upset. "Lucien, can you hear me, Lucien?" Doc asked. "Nicholas, please; make it stop," LaCroix pleaded. "Damn it," Doc said, pulling out a needle and sedating LaCroix. "Nicholas," LaCroix said. "Lucien, just relax, its okay; he gave you something to calm your images," Nick told him. "Dcotor," LaCroix uttered. "Yes; you remember, don't you?" Doc asked. "They forced it, why did they do this; I don't want to," LaCroix replied; exhaling hard. "Lucien; I'm sorry you do; it's horrible when you can truly feel the pain of the horror we caused," Nick said. "Yes, it's overwhelming, it's.." LaCroix replied, hesitating. "Jamie..." "Right here, love," Jamie said, slowly walking towards him. "Jamie," LaCroix said, wrapping her arms around her. "Lucien; I'm going to stay here until about eight when Nick comes for you," Doc said. "Jamie, don't stress out, Nicholas, follow me, please," Doc requested. "Sure," Nick answered. "Lucien," "I'm fine; I need to..." LaCroix replied. "Call me, okay," Nick told him. "Jamie, take care of him, and the baby," "I will, thank you," Jamie said, helping LaCroix to the bathroom. "Come along, Nicholas, let's go see Molly," Doc said. "Molly," Nick said. "Yes, come on," Doc insisted. "Lucien, rest only; Jamie, I gave him a sedative; he needs to sleep, okay," "All right," Jamie said. Doc and Nick slowly exited the room closing the door behind them and faced Scott. Joshua was standing off to the side and witnessed the entire episode. "Who's that?" Doc asked. "Joshua," Joshua answered, approaching Doc. "Doc," Nick uttered. Doc smiled, "Please, allow me," "Fine," Nick whispered. "I'm Doctor Arthur Mason; i care for this family, human and vampire; what you and the Enforcers have done is inexcusable and horrendous. He did a life of horror, but also love when he took Nicholas then added Jamie and the baby. You will announce me tonight at the trial. You stay away from them until I say so. Is that clear enough for you? Scott," Doc demanded. "Yes, sir," Scott said. "Yes, Doctor; I'm sorry," Joshua apologized. "We'll see, Nicholas, follow me," Doc said. They quickly walked down the stairs seeing Molly at the bottom step holding her belly and moaning slightly. "Molly," Nick said, running towards her. "Molly, what is it?" Doc asked. "It hurts, lower right side," Molly said. "Turn and face me; Nick hold her from behind," Doc instructed. Doc carefully moved her pants down feeling her right side and side and felt the babies head resting on her bladder. "Doc," Nick asked, scared. "Take her the couch," Doc entered. "Hey, Bud, you ready?" Paul inquired. "No, it's Molly," Nick said, shaking. "Uh-oh," Paul uttered. Nick and Paul helped Molly to the couch; Doc placed a pillow on the arm rest and they laid her down. Nick knelt by her side holding her hand and massaged her forehead. Doc placed his hands on the right side and quickly pushed rotating the baby. Molly let out a loud groan in pain and Nick held her tight. "Molly," Doc replied. "It's gone, thank you," Molly said. "What happened?" Nick asked. "The usual with twins; they're fighting for space; they turned and baby B got stuck; I turned it." Doc said. "She's okay?" Nick inquired. "Yes, just fine," Doc said. "I'll be at the table," "Molly?" Nick queried. "The pain's gone, much better," Molly told him. "Really?" Nick inquired. Molly smiled, "Yes,really," "Good; I need to go," Nick said, sadly. "Me too, we'll be fine," Molly said. Nick helped her up off the couch kissing her passionately and watched her enter the spare bathroom. They slowly left the loft as Nick gave Doc a last glance and they rode down in the elevator out to Paul's truck. They climbed in, Paul started the engine and headed for the Toronto High School. Paul parked near the front entrance turning the engine off and faced Nick directly. "You okay?" Paul asked. "Who knows," Paul replied. "The babies were turning and B got stuck; Doc turned it; she's fine," "Lucien?" Paul inquired. "He's fine; scary dream," Nick replied. "Yeah, let's roll; Bud, I'm here to lean on," Paul told him. "Good, come on," Paul replied. "Allen called while you were busy; he got a list of names," They exited the truck walking up the path and entered into the lobby of the school. They approached the receptionist requesting the principle and they waited patiently for him. From the far right corner, a gentleman about fifty, gray haired and wearing a business suit; approached them and extended his hand to greet them. "I'm Frank Seeger; principle of this school; you are?" Frank asked. "I'm Detective Nick Knight; my partner, Detective Paul Coletti; may we speak privately?" Nick questioned. "Follow me, please," Frank requested. Frank escorted them down the hall to his office at the far end opening the door to his left and closed it behind them. He showed them to sit down; he walked around and sat down behind his desk. "All right, what can I do to help you?" Frank asked. "What can you tell us about Peter Novak?" Nick inquired. "Hold on," Frank requested, typing his name into the computer. "Peter Novak, uh-oh," "What is it?" Paul asked. "He's been out for over a month, I didn't know...no word of any kind." Frank said. "Was he ever in the nurse's office or hospitalized?" Nick queried. "I'm afraid so; he was in alot of fights and would come into school covered with bruises. We tried to raise the issue of abuse, but failed; sadly," Frank explained. "Which hospital?" Nick inquired. "Not sure, the father handles it." Frank answered. "With you present; may we talk to Audrey Palmer and Neil Briggs?" Paul questioend. "Sure, hold on," Frank replied. Frank picked up the phone dialing up the home rooms for them and requested their presence. About ten minutes passed; they walked in closing the door and stood by by Frank's desk. "Kids, these are Detective's Knight and Coletti," Frank introduced them. "Hi; I'm Nick and he's Paul," Nick said. "Are we in trouble?" Audrey asked. "No, we're trying to find Peter Novak and his family," Nicks aid. "We haven't seen him in weeks," Neil answered. "Was he happy, sad or mad when you saw him last?" Paul inquired. "Well, actually; he was scared," Audrey replied, hesitating. "Of what?" Nick questioned. "He never said, sorry," Audrey answered. "You may go kids, don't be late for class; you did a great job," Frank said. "Thanks," Neil replied. "Thank you for your help," Nick said. "Sure," Neil whispered. They quickly exited the office; frank stood up walking around and leaned up against his desk, "There's a place called, 'The Cell,' it's a fast food hang out; try there," "Thanks, we'll be in touch," Paul said. They shook hands exiting his office walking outside and stood by the bed of the truck. Paul noticed Nick very distant and whistled to draw his attention. "What's brewing?" Paul asked. "A house of horror, abuse and scared," Nick mumbled. "Ten bucks says the father never took him," "Possibly, let's go see if Kathy has anything new," Paul suggested. "All right," Nick said. They climbed into the truck; Paul started the engine and they headed for the Forensics building. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one; comments welcomed Paul drove along the curb parking the truck and turned the engine off. They stepped out running up the stairs and entered Kathy's lab. They saw her sitting at her desk sipping tea and writing in a file; sighing. They quietly walked over standing along side of her desk. "Kathy," Nick said. "Hey, guys," Kathy replied. "Well, Allen sent over the file had on that family; it's a match to the father and son; the mother is assmed dead; we don't have her DNA." "What about the hospital where Paete was born; they would have it," Nick suggested. "I'll call Allen," Kathy told him. "Sadly, that's it without the bodies," "It's odd, no calls on that yet," Paul replied. "The stench would be..." Nick's cell phone rang, "Excuse me, Knight," "Nicholas; it's Jamie; Lucien needs you; I'm sorry," Jamie requested, upset. "All right, on my way," Nick said. "Can you handle the cell; I'm needed at home?" Nick inquired. "Yeah, and I'll see you in the morning; I'll drop you off," Paul said. "Thanks, thanks, Kathy," Nick replied. They exited the lab running down the stairs and climbed into the truck. Paul started the engine and drove to Nick's loft. Nick climbed out seeing Jamie waiting for him and waved to Paul as he left. "Jamie, never apologize if you need me, okay; we're family," Nick told her. "I know; Lucien's distraught; he needs you," Jamie explained. "Where is he?" Nick asked. "In the truck; Scott and Joshua are at the Raven waiting; Doc, too," Jamie said. "Who's here with you two?" Nick questioned. "Carla," Jamie answered. "Paul will be here later; she's calling him." "How's Molly?" Nick asked. "She's resting with tea and honey," Jamie said. "Good, my cell phone is always on, use it," Nick told her. "All right, good luck, we'll pray for all of you." Jamie told him. "Thanks," Nick replied, kissing her cheek. "Go inside," "All right," Jamie whispered. "Here are the keys." "Thanks," Nick said. Nick walked towards the truck climbing into the driver's seat and saw LaCroix; red eyes from endless crying and tired from the emotional guilt. He leaned over touching his thigh and LaCroix pulled away. Nick started the engine driving towards the Raven and tried to talk to him. LaCroix was very distant and closed off. Nick parked in the back alley behind the Raven, looking at the doors and turned the engine off facing LaCroix. "Lucien, Lucien, talk to me, you're scaring me," Nick requested, scared. "You're scared," LaCroix whispered. "Lucien, I'm really sorry you had to remember, but I need and want you here, with us, with me," Nick pleaded. "Did I truly do all of those things?" LaCroix asked. "I didn't know of you until 1228." Nick answered. "My, God, Nicholas; you most of all," LaCroix replied, teary-eyed. "We talked about that; it's forgotten and done," Nick said. "Lucien, look at me, out there; we're cousins, brothers; between us; we're father and son, but always, forever, we're family; no one will ever change or take that away." Nick told him. "Please, I love you," LaCroix glanced into his son's eyes seeing the love, trust and forgiveness, also the fear, "Love you, too, son," "My turn to fight them; let's do it together and make them go away," Nick said. LaCroix smiled slightly, "All right," They climbed out of the truck walking into the Raven and saw them at the bar waiting. Doc approached LaCroix sighing and placed his hand upon his upper right arm, "Lucien, are you all right?" "Not sure; time will tell," LaCroix answered. Joshua approached with Scott at his side, "Gentlemen; due to Lucien's condition and my request; the trial will be held here; neutral grounds," Joshua said. "Thank you," LaCroix said. Suddenly, from behind the bar; Munzo and Tian entered and stood by the bar. Three others entered, all wearing black robes and stood still and faced them. Joshua walked into the center of the room and faced John. "John; I'm Joshua, defender of the humans; Nicholas Knight was returned six years ago and Lucien LaCroix October 31st, 2005 on his wedding day." Joshua briefed them. "Joshua, my aides; Brian on my right; Gayle on my left," John introduced them. "Understood, question; if Nicholas and Lucien were returned to the light; why this trial?" Joshua questioned. "We question their memory and how they will protect the two worlds." John said. "This is final redemption: judgment to the full light or complete darkness." "NO!" LaCroix screamed out. "Lucien, please," Nick whispered. "Due to the forcefulness of this trial; Lucien's memory returned crushing him emotionally; i see complete fault on you; for allowing this to happen. They are human with lives and family. Is it not written once returned; we are forbidden to touch or judge?" Joshua inquired. "It is," John answered. "Are we not also crossing the line and forcing the hand; his wrath?" Joshua queried. "They should not have left in the beginning." John shouted. "You have no right; everyone is entitled to redemption; light or darkness; Nicholas hungered the light; human embracement and love; human and his father; Lucien also hungered the light, love of life and his son's. We have no right here." Joshua stated. "We have the right to exist." John shouted strongly. "Without imposing our will onto the humans; we seek final redemption into the light; they will live without interference from the dark side and Scott will handle safe-haven for both worlds." Joshua insisted. "What?" John hissed in anger. "They will be left alone; to God and their lives they have created without us near them." Joshua replied. "We shall see; witnesses," John requested. "Before that; be warned; touch what is no longer ours and the wrath of the light will crush those who interfere," Joshua told them. "Doctor Arthur Mason," Doc stepped forward facing John, "I'm Lucien and Nicholas' doctor as well as their families," "You wish to say something?" John queried. "Yes, if it weren't for you, demanding this trial he would have never remembered; Nicholas replaced his with a new life. Lucien's on the edge; you push him and the judgment will be; what will God and Nicholas do to you?" Doc said. "It's been recorded." John said. "Nicholas Knight," Joshua uttered. Nick embraced LaCroix walking away, faced Joshua then John, "Yes," "Isn't it Nicholas de Brabant?" John inquired. "No, he died centuries ago; I'm Detective Nicholas Knight, married, a wife; Molly and we're expecting twins in July." Nick answered, proudly. "Lucien LaCroix?" John queried. "Lucien LaCroix; my father; my cousin; my brother; above all, family. I do remember some of my past and his; I choose to leave it there; I have what I desire." Nick said. "That is?" John asked. Nick approached the bar; approached John directly with Joshua at his side, "Yes; Lucien took me to the dark side; I'm back in the light and he came with me; we will NEVER; EVER return to the darkness; my father stays with me; period." "How dare you?" John replied, angrily. "How are I; how dare you cross the line in forcing the darkness when we belong to the light; if I were you; I would heed to the warning and run like hell." Nick told him. "Nicholas, please," LaCroix shouted out. "Excuse me; family calls," Nick replied, sarcastically. Nick walked away returning to LaCroix and stood by him holding his waist. He looked into his eyes and waved Doc over. "Lucien, what is it?" Doc asked. "Images," LaCroix whispered. "Lucien, let's go home," Nick said. "Jamie," LaCroix uttered. Nick smiled, "Yes, and Molly; come on," "Good, I need to go first," LaCroix said. "Outside; I'll join you, come on," Nick replied. "Nicholas," John said. "What?" Nick asked. "Tomorrow night," John insisted. "No, we're done here," Nick said, escorting LaCroix out of the Raven and outside. Nick walked with him over to the tree near the alleyway, unzipping and they exhaled in relied urinating. They zipped up fixing their clothes and he took LaCroix by his forearm. "You okay?" Nick asked. "Yeah; they're fading," LaCroix answered. Nick smiled, "Learn from them and replace them with what we have now; they're not worth it," "True, let's go home and love the ladies," LaCroix suggested. Nick grinned, "Definitely, I have that urge building," "Me too," LaCroix replied, smiling. They climbed into the truck; LaCroix started the engine and quickly drove home. They rode up in the elevator to Nick's loft; they entered seeing the ladies on the couch waiting for them. They embraced each other with love and passionate kisses. They walked up the stairs entering their own bedrooms and closed their doors. LaCroix stood by the bed holding Jamie helping her to sit down. She reached up wraping her arms around his waist. "Lucien, you okay?" Jamie asked. "Yes, I'm fine; are you?" LaCroix asked. "Yes, now that your home," Jamie replied, kissing his stomach. LaCroix let out a slight moan, stroking her hair, "Jamie," "Hold on," Jamie replied. Jamie quickly unbuckled his belt, unzipping his fly and stroked him firmly. LaCroix moaned erratically and shook slightly. "Jamie, I haven't..." LaCroix started. "Later," Jamie whispered. Jamie pushed his pants down exposing his hardness and moved the towel closer that she had on the bed. She lightly kissed his hardness; teasing him and sucked him completely with a tight grip. LaCroix moaned louder shaking from her seduction. She began to pump him, stroke with a tighter grip. 'Jamie, I'm...' he whispered. 'Come for me, darling,' she said, breathing hard. She took hold of him pumping faster and he moaned her name. She placed the towel over him as his essence exploded into it. LaCroix exhaled hard and held her at the shoulders. "Lucien, you okay?" Jamie asked. "Much, fantastic," LaCroix answered. Jamie giggled, "Good, that was fun," "Yes, it's my turn," LaCroix suggested. "I'm more than ready, come on," Jamie requested, pulling him down on the bed. They laid there making love and created beautiful memories. Nick exited the bathroom after a quick shower to calm his nerves and saw Molly sitting on the bed holding a twoel. Nick grinned as he walked towards her and kissed her passionately. "Hello, darling," NIck said. "Hi," Molly whispered. "What's the towel for?" Nick asked, grinning. "Surprise, come closer," Molly replied. "Uh-oh," Nick whispered. Molly reached up pulling the string and his lounge pants fell to the floor. She saw his hardness ready and she gave him a slight kiss. He gasped at her warm lips stroking him; he stroked her hair and smiled. "You okay?" Nick asked. "Yeah, you?" Molly inquired. "Very, very, hot," Nick told her. "Let's see how hot you can get," Molly suggested. "Extremely, with you," Nick said. "Hmm," Molly mumbled. Molly kissed, stroked and pumped his hardness. NIck closed his eyes enjoying the love she was making with him. His breathing became heavy and overwhelming; his knees began to buckle, but MOlly held him at his hips to help him stand. She took in every ounce of his hardness massagng his testicles, and Nick moaned with every tight stroke she made. 'Molly, I'm...' he whispered. 'I've got you, come on,' Molly whispered in return. 'Molly, I'm close...Molly,' he said moaning louder. Molly covered him stroking him faster and hard exploding his essence into the towel. NIck held onto her tight and she kissed his stomach holding him until he stopped shaking. "Molly, are you okay?" Nick asked, winded. "Yes, fine, how about you?" Molly queried. "Wonderful," Nick answered. "Good," Molly replied, smiling. Molly finished cleaning him off tossing the towel into the basket near the bed and laid on her left side. "What can I do for you?" Nick inquired. "If you don't mind, just a lower back massage," Molly requested. "We agreed at the beginning; I don't if you don't, and with twins, always , okay," Nick said. "True," Molly replied. "I'll massage and we'll get some sleep," Nick replied warmly. "Great, lower back to the right side," Molly requested. "No problem, love you tons," Nick whispered. "Love you tons, darling," Molly whispered, closing her eyes. As Nick gently massaged her back and lower right side; they slowly drifted off to sleep; resting for the night. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. PIllsbury All claims are in part one The sun shined high above the city beaming through the blinds into LaCroix and Jamie's room. Jamie woke up stretching and noticed LaCroix was completely covered in sweat. She shook him; he didn't move so she placed her hand on his heart; still beating, but not moving. She crawled out of bed running into the hallway and banged on Nick's door. Nick staggered to the door, saw Jamie crying and ran passed her into LaCroix; Jamie stayed with Molly. Nick entered the room seeing LaCroix lying there very still and very sweaty. NIck cautiously approached him sitting down by his side and lightly touched his face. He moved his head side to side; no bite wounds; just a fear of his; LaCroix's eyes ran rapid then suddenly opened them seeing Nck and exhaled in relief. "Lucien," Nick said. "An image; I couldn't wake up," LaCroix said. "Of what?" Nick inquired. "Fleur, your true sister," LaCroix told him. "Nicholas; she fell asleep; Lucien," Jamie replied, upset. "I'm fine, love, a dream I couldn't shake off; that's all," LaCroix told her. "What did she say?" Nick asked. "She sends her love and she's watching over us." LaCroix told him. "She truly loved you," Nick said, smiling. "As I do her, and you," LaCroix replied in return. "Okay; I need to shower and work; you going to be okay?" Nick inquired. "Yes, we're fine," LaCroix said. "Good; call me if needed or wanted, deal?" Nick insisted. "All right," LaCroix replied, smiling Nick stood up slapping LaCroix's thigh smiling and kissed Jamie on the cheek. Nick left them alone returning to his room and saw Molly standing in the doorway to the bathroom. Nick closed the door, smiling and walked over towards her kissing her belly twice then her. "Morning," Molly said. "What happened?" "Lucien had a dream; he was all sweaty and Jamie couldn't wake him up, so..." Nick briefed her. "Is he all right now?" Molly asked. "Yeah; Jamie's there," Nick answered. "What can I do for you?" "One guess," Molly suggested. "Oh yeah; give me five and anything you desire," Nick said. "Anything?" Molly inquired. Nick smiled wide, "Anything, yes," "Hurry up," Molly told him. "Yes, ma'am," Nick said, saluting. Nick entered the bathroom stripping down and flushed the toilet. He turned around extending his hand and removed her nighty. He started the shower and they stepped in for a hot surprise of loving. Seddenly, Nick grabbed each rail in the shower and let out a loud moan in Molly's name. She stood right kissing him passionately. He held her tight exhaling hard. "Oh, darling, you're amazing," Nick said, moaning. "Good, my turn," Molly said. "Oh yeah, I was feeling a little guilty," Nick told her. "Why?" Molly asked. "Well, we did this last night and just now, but not for you," Nick answered. "Maybe, it's the babies," Molly replied. "I'll try," "Molly, you do it when you're comfortable; you; I can handle it; I know its uncomfortable; never force it if you don't want to, promise," Nick insisted. "I promise, but right now; I'm very hot," Molly whispered. "I can handle that, come here, darling," Nick grinned, picking her up and making love in the shower. Downstairs LaCroix and Jamie had finished preparing a hot meal and coffee. A knock echoed from the door with Paul entering and joined them for some coffee. "Morning, family," Paul said. "Hello, Paul he's upstairs," LaCroix said. "Always," Paul said, laughing. Nick gasped, "I know that," "Hey, Buddy; hello, Molly and children," Paul said. "Hi, Paul," Molly replied, smiling. They all sat down at the table saying grace and enjoyed a hot, but loving meal. About thirty minutes passed when Nick's phone rang; he excused himself and answered the phone looking towards Paul, "Knight," "Sorry, Nick; we got the call; Allen's there with the Forensics team, 28th and 5th on Madison," Reese told him. "We're on our way; thanks, Cap," Nick said, hanging up. "Lucien," Paul whispered. Paul and LaCroix stood up walking towards NIck and stood by his side. "Nicholas?" LaCroix queried. They found the family; Allen's there," Nick told him. "Where?" Paul asked. "28th and 5th on MAdison," Nick said. "Let's go," Paul replied. "Lucien?" Nick inquired. "We're fine; stay in touch," LaCroix said, smiling. "All right," Nick replied, walking over and kissed Molly then followed Paul out of the loft. They rode down in the elevator out to Paul's truck and climbed in. Paul started the engine backing out and headed into traffic to the address Nick gave him. Paul pulled up along the curb parking behind the Forensics wagon and all they saw were blue lights flashing from a dozen cruisers, Allen and Kathy, with Reese at the alley way and the television people fighting to get a view; screaming out questions. "Damn it,' Nick uttered. "Diddo; let's go, duck alot," Paul told him. They exited the truck running past the cameras and joined them at the edge of the alley. "Hey, guys," Reese replied. "Avoid that at all costs," "Yes, sir; what you got?" Nick asked. "Hey, Bud; we have the Novak family; did you eat?" Allen asked, jumping in. "Yeah," Paul answered. "Here," Kathy said. Nick sighed, "Great, I hate doing that," "Just in case, come on; first breathe in then out; cover your noses with these masks," Allen told them. "Come on," They cautiously walked down the alley; the stench was horrifying and brought tears to their eyes. They saw three bodies, decayed, drained and insects everywhere. Their throats were slashed, handcuffs on the mother and the son missing his clothes. They saw a familiar person kneeling along side of Peter's body. Nick grabbed his stomach walking away with Paul close behind him and stood by the dumpster. Kathy saw them walking over and held Nick's forearm. "Buddy," Paul uttered. "Yeah, give me a few," Nick requested. "Ah---man," "No problem; I'm right here," Paul said. "Good," Nick replied, grinning. "Nick," Kathy said. "Later, please; I have one," Nick told her. "All right," Kathy replied, walking away. "Breathe, Nick, breathe in deep," Paul told him. "Ah---man," Nick said, moaing. Paul exhaled, hesitating, "Need your father?" "My what?" Nick inquired, stunned. Paul hesitated, looking at him, "Sorry, Lucien or Molly?" "No, you're here; I'm fine; why did you say; father?" Nick questioned. "Hey, Nick," Allen said. "You okay?" "Ah---yeah; too much at once," Nick answered. "What did you find?" "Not much, sadly; they're throats were slashed and it's been about a month, so no blood," Allen told him. "Hello; I did find this though," Rubert said, holding a plastic bag with a hair inside. "Let's hope it someone else," Rubert said. "All right, boys, let's check in," Reese said. "All right, give me a few; we'll be there," Nick requested, moaning. "Not too long," Reese said. "I'll be in the truck," Paul said. Nick grabbed his arm, "No, tell me," "What?" Nick questioned. Nick waited to be alone with Paul, "We've been friends and partners for almost seven years; you can say, ask or tell me anything." "Those are the reasons why I never said or asked; it doesn't matter," Paul told him. "Paul," Nick pleaded. "Nick, remember our first case together; that Giles guy?" Paul inquired. "Remember I said I'm very good at my history?" "Yeah," Nick replied. "I found the Nicholas de Brabant Foundation and you, Nick," Paul said. "Not here, please; we need a private place to talk," Nick said. "After the case, maybe sooner," Paul told him. "Very soon, can we still work together?" Nick asked. "Buddy, I'm not going anywhere; I just need to know; that's all; we'll always be friends." Paul said, directly. "Good, you scared me for a minute," Nick replied. "Come on, before Reese has a farm," Paul said, pulling Nick by his arm. "All right," Nick said. They climbed into the truck; Paul started the engine and headed for the station while Nick stared out the window, wondering how much Paul really knew. Paul parked out front turning the engine off and they ran up the stairs entering the building. They saw Reese in his office, but Nick excused himself walking into the men's room. He stood by the urinal and took care of his business. He then washed his hands pulling out his cell phone and dialed LaCroix in a complete panic. "Hello," Lacroix answered. "Lucien," Nick said, with a shaken voice. LaCroix could hear his fear, "Nicholas, what is it?" "Paul knows," Nick told him. "Knows what?" LaCroix asked. Nick exhaled, "Our true past, Lucien," "Great," LaCroix replied. "I'll pick you up, where are you?" "Station," Nick answered. "We're having lunch at the Raven with Scott and Joshua; I'm on my way," LaCroix told him. "I'll be outside waiting," Nick told him, hanging up. As Nick headed for the door, Allen walked in and smiled, "Hey, Bud," "Can you tell Paul I'm at the Raven; I'll see him later?" Nick queried. "Sure, what's up?" Allen asked. "I can't, trust me," Nick requested, pleading. "Always, Bud, later," Allen answered. "Thanks," Nick whispered. Nick exited the men's room running out of the building and outside. He saw LaCroix outside; he climbed into the truck and LaCroix drove away to the Raven. Inside, Paul saw him running and then saw Allen approaching him, "Nick said he'll be at the Raven, what'sgoing on; he's terrified," "I found out something I shouldn't have," Paul said, sadly. "What?" Allen replied. "His true past and Lucien's," Paul told him. Allen scoffed slightly, "Oh, that, so...?" "You knew?" Paul inquired. "When Kathy took over the morgue; she cleaned out a box and found a journal belonging to Doctor Lambert." Allen explained. "And?" Paul asked. "And what? It's about his journey back to us," Allen said. "he's back and nothing has changed; I still love my friend; why should it?" "Why didn't he tell us he was a...?" Paul queried. "A vampire," Allen replied. "Would you, if were human again?" "I don't know," Paul said, slightly upset. "I hurt my best friend, let's go," "Let's get the book and lead on," Allen said, eagerly They ran into Allen's office picking up Natalie's journal and walked out of the building outside. They climbed into Allen's truck and headed for the Raven. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one; all comments welcomed. LaCroix showed Nick to sit down at the bar and requested a brandy from Scott. LaCroix handed it to him; he refused at first but gave in and coughed slightly. Joshua stood off to the side and watched. "Nicholas, tell me what happened?" LaCroix asked. Nick sniffed his tears back, "We were at the crime scene; they found the bodies; I felt sick and Paul offered to call my father." "Go on, all of it," LaCroix instructed him. "I questioned him; remember the case that brought us back?" Nick asked. "Yes, unfortunately, go on," LaCroix replied. "He did some research and discovered our past and my true name," Nick said. "I can't lost this; I can't...Molly...our babies..." "Whoa, slow down," LaCroix said, rubbing his upper back. Unaware to them, Paul and Allen had entered the Raven through the backdoor listening and waited. "Lucien, I'm scared; I never wanted anyone to know," Nick cried out. "All right, Scott, some water, please," LaCroix requested. "Here," Scott said. "Thanks, here Nicholas; no one will care; not your true friends or family. They have had a chance to know and learn about you; to love you and your spirit." LaCroix explained. "He's right, you know," Paul said. Nick turned away in fear, LaCroix stood very close by, "Paul, Allen," "Lucien; I never meant to hurt him or you; I wasn't going to tell him, but I was curious about one thing and hoped he could answer it." Paul said, moving closer towards Nick. Allen stepped up and handed LaCroix Natalie's journal, "I've had this book for five years; I think it's time to return it," "Natalie's missing journal," LaCroix said. Nick turned around seeing the book then his friends, "Why?" "Nick, Buddy; so we know your past, everyone has one," Paul said. "Not like mine," Nick said, exhaling. "Okay, you beat us there, again, but that doesn't change a thing or how we feel about you. We're family of friends, forever," Allen said. "Kathy found it in a box when she moved in." "She knows, too?" Nick inquired. "No, just us," Allen answered. "Lucien; Nick; being a vampire can scare anyone, but we know your soul, your heart and the love you two share; we all share," Paul said. "I'm really sorry if I hurt you, Nick; I never meant to; forgive me, please," "I was scared of losing my life," Nick replied, relaxing and smiled. "Nothing to forgive, no problem, here." "You won't, honest," Paul replied. "Can you answer one thing for me, though?" "I don't remember my past much," Nick said. "What did it feel like the minute you became human again?" Paul asked. "Terrifying and wet," Nick answered. "Wet?" Allen inquired. LaCroix laughed, "He wet himself after he was reborn." "Lucien," Nick replied, stunned. "Figures," Allen said. "It was what, eight hundred years, how many times did you--- uhm---after you realized it worked?" "Allen," Nick shouted. "I can answer that," Paul said. "One special lady, only," "Molly," Allen said. "Yeah," Nick answered, proudly. "Amazing," Allen said. "No one will ever know, Bud, honest," "Thank you," Nick said. "Oh Lucien, what about you?" Paul inquired. LaCroix laughed, "Wedding night, aimed at a tree and Jamie, one and only," "What was that word Jamie used that morning with Molly?" Paul asked. "Prude," Allen said. "Yup," Paul replied, grinning. "Hey," Nick said. "Yup," Allen replied in return. "Relax, we're prudes, too," Paul replied. "All right, we wanted to make sure you were okay; we're on our way to the lab, meet you at your place then talk to the other witnesses?" "Done," Nick replied, sighing. "Have fun at the Doctor's boys," Allen said, laughing. "Loads," Nick answered. Allen and Paul each gave them a slight hug exiting through the backdoor and LaCroix faced Nick. Joshua walked over standing next to Nick. "Joshua," Nick said, stunned. "I'm touched by their words," Joshua said. "We have good friends," LaCroix replied, proudly. "Yes we do, let's go; we'll be late," Nick said. "We'll have lunch and dessert at home," "Deal," LaCroix said. LaCroix and Nick quickly left the Raven walking outside and climbed into the truck. LaCroix started the engine glancing towards Nick and smiled. He carefully drove away and headed for the hospital; Doc's office. Scott approached Joshua, furious and his vampire demon exposed shoving him backwards. Joshua stood in shock by Scott's emotional state and exhaled. "Scott," Joshua said. "Lucien and Nicholas' world were settled until you and this damn trial began. Lucien remembers his horror and Nicholas' friends. If this is what they're hoping for; they're asking for war." Scott hissed in anger. "War?" Joshua queried. "Yes, my mission is to protect them and their world at all costs; you are seriously endangering them; I won't allow it." Scott told him. "I understand, truly," Joshua answered. "They were returned. Stay away from them; if you need to deal with this; deal with me." Scott demanded. "I will; i will speak with John and the others," Joshua said. "I'm serious; I catch a glimpse of you harrassing them; I will forget my vow and I will have you." Scott warned him. "Understood; bye, Scott," Joshua replied. "Later," Scott replied, as he watched Joshua head for the tunnels and vanish. LaCroix parked near the front door turning the engine off and hesitated. He noticed how quiet Nick was and touched his forearm; to draw his attention. "You all right?" LaCroix asked. Nick inhaled, "I think so, not sure," "Are you uncomfortable knowing; they know about your past, what you were able to do?" LaCroix inquired. "Very; knowing a friend that use to live on blood of others, it's scary," Nick said. "True, but they said that was your past; they know the Nicholas before them; now, and they still care a great deal about you." LaCroix told him. "Us, Lucien, us," Nick replied, grinning. "True," LaCroix agreed, smiling. "Let's go; I'm willing to bet he has two cups waiting." "I'm not in the mood," Nick said, frustrated. "I know; I'm not either, but the girls will help. Let's go," LaCroix said. They stepped out of the truck walking inside of the hospital then entered Doc's office and closed the door. There, sitting on his desk were four medical plastic cups and a huge grin on his face. They reluctantly picked up two cups each and entered a small room; alone. They called their wives for a little encouragement and relief. About an hour later; they exited the small rooms and placed the cups onto the desk. Doc stood up walking around and faced them directly for their discussion. "Thanks, gents," Doc said. "The girl's are entering their second trimester; the heat may cool down slightly," "I've noticed," nick mumbled. "She's carrying twins; she may quicker then Jamie." Doc replied. "Jamie seems to be more relaxed now," LaCroix said. "Be patient, understanding and find things that will satisfy or make it easier for you two." Doc suggested. "We will," LaCroix said. "Good, I'll be in touch," Doc replied. "Thanks, Doc," Nick said. They exited Doc's office walking down the hall and outside to the truck. Nick placed his hands upon the back end of the truck and sighed. LaCroix stood by his side with his arms folded across his chest. "Nicholas, are you still bothered by your friends knowledge of your past?" LaCroix asked. "Some; a little, but I'm upset about something else," Nick answered. "What is it?" LaCroix inquired. "I'm replacing the caddy; it's a legend, it's..." Nick replied. "It's a car; come on, time to pick up the new one," LaCroix said. "I guess," Nick replied, hesitating. "Nicholas," LaCroix said, firmly. Nick exhaled, "Yeah," "Get in the truck," LaCroix politely ordered him. "Yes, sir," Nick answered. They climbed into the truck; LaCroix started the engine and they drove to the car lot in the center of the city. LaCroix drove into the car lot parking along side of the front door turning the engine off and they climbed out. They entered the showroom seeing a clerk sitting behind a desk to their right and walked towards him. He stood up to greet them; shaking hands and they sat down discussing Nick's new car. "I'm Jeff; we have your car; it's ready. Jack was here ealier installing the police radio, it has a full tank of gas and the air bags in the rear doors were deactivited." Jeff explained. "Thank you," Nick answered. "Everything has been done for you; here are the keys, just sign here and here then it's yours." Jeff replied. Nick signed the papers taking the keys and they shook hands exiting the building. They walked to the left side of the building and there; they saw Nick's new car; Nick smiled wide. "Go ahead; it's tradition," LaCroix told him. Nick laughed, "2006 Toyota Camry, all the trimmings, Phantom Grey and spanking new." "Feel better?" LaCroix asked. "Yeah," Nick answered. LaCroix smirked, "Good, love it; let's go home now," "Follow me," Nick said. "Always, my dear boy, always," LaCroix smiled. "Good; I wouldn't have it any toher way," Nick said, embracing him. Unaware to them, one of John's aides has been following them around and watching, learning about them. They climbed into their own vehicles starting the engines and LaCroix followed Nick home. As they drove in; they saw the ladies outside waiting for them. They parked the car and truck turning the engines off and climbed out. They each grabbed their wives belly and kissed them passionately. They gazed, examined and admired the new car. "Molly, what do you think?" Nick asked. "It's beautiful," Molly replied, teary-eyed. "Honey," Nick whispered. "Hormones, sorry," Molly answered. Nick laughed slightly, "It's okay; let's go eat lunch; Paul will be here soon." "All right," Molly replied. "Jamie and I will be at our loft; let me know when you leave," LaCroix told him. "Okay, let's go," Nick said. They stepped into the elevator riding up to their own lofts and Nick escorted Molly into their living room. There on the table was a light lunch; sandwiches and water, waiting for Nick. They sat down on the couch, very close together and enjoyed their luch. About thirty minutes passed, still snuggled on the couch and holding each other; relaxing. "Thanks for lunch," Nick whispered. "You're welcome; need anything else?" Molly replied. "I'm really enjoying this," Nick said. "Me too," Molly said, smiling. "I don't want to move," Nick whispered, fading into a light sleep. "OW," Molly uttered. "What is it?" Nick asked. "Babies kicked," Molly replied. "Fantastic, leave your mother alone; she's sleeping," Nick said, grinning. "Hmm," Molly said, snuggling closer to Nick. A knock echoed from the door with LaCroix and Jamie entering the loft and saw them sleeping on the couch. They laughed slightly, gazing upon the couple and quietly walked over. Two seconds later, Paul strolled in and saw them. "Oh, how sweet," Paul said. "Yes, it is," LaCroix said. Paul sighed, "But sadly; I need him now," "Hold on," LaCroix replied. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one LaCroix moved over sitting down on the coffee table and tapped Nick's thigh. NIck slowly opened his eyes seeing LaCroix and yawned. "Good afternoon; sleep well?" LaCroix asked. "Sorry," Nick said. "Don't worry; Paul's here," LaCroix replied. "Nick," Molly mumbled. "Sorry, love, time to work; stay here and rest," Nick told her. "Love you," Molly whispered. "Love you, too, darling," Nick said. Nick carefully crawled out from behind her and walked towards Paul. They rode down in the elevator outside to Nick's car and climbed in. Paul slowly scanned right to left, taking in the new view and the smell of his new car. "Fantastic," Paul said, amazingly stunned. "Where's the caddy?" Nick slightly hesitated, "In the gararge towards the back." "Why?" Paul asked. "Because," Nick mumbled. "I understand; no problem; let's go talk to the other couple; they're at the Cell," Paul suggested. "Okay," Nick replied. "Nick, hold up," Paul requested. "What is it?" Nick said. Paul sighed, looking away, "Nick; I'm sorry I found about your secret; no one will ever know; it must have been so difficult for you." "It was," Nick answered. "What I'm trying to say is..." Paul started. "Its okay, don't; that life doesn't exist, let's roll," Nick said. Nick started the engine backing up and drove down the alley heading for the Cell; fast food restaurant. Nick pulled up out front parking the car, turning the engine off and faced Paul handing him a key. "Paul, this is your key to the car," Nick said. "We'll discuss this after we talk to them, okay," "Okay, but only if you won't be hurt or upset," Paul replied. "I'll be okay," Nick said. "Let's go," They exited the car entering the restaurant and saw them sitting at a booth in the far left corner; making out. Nick and Paul made their way towards them sitting down opposite from them and a waitress came by. Paul waved her away and they faced the young couple. "We're Detectives Knight and Coletti; are you Christine Vogel and Dounglas Yarbod?" Nick asked. "Yes, is there something wrong?" Douglas asked. "Do you know Peter Novak?" Paul questioned. "Yeah, he disappeared last month; someone said he moved away." Douglas replied. "Did he say if there was any trouble at home; school?" Paul asked. "He was closer to his mother then his father, but didn't say much in that area." Douglas told them. "Out of all of us; he was the closest to Neil; they grew up together," Christine explained. "Neil and Audrey are a couple as well?" Nick inquired. "Uhm..." Douglas mumbled. "Not really; just friends; rumor has it that Neil and Peter were..." Christine replied, hesitating. "It's all right; we understand; thank you for your help." Nick said. "Have you found him yet?" Douglas asked. "Not yet; we'll be in touch." Nick said. "Call us if you remember anything else." "Thanks," Christine whispered. Nick left his card on the table; they stood up and walked outside climbing into Nick's car. He started the engine driving back to Nick's loft. They stepped out of the car leaning upon the trunk and Nick appeared distant. Paul nudged his arm and smiled. "Tell me," Paul replied. "I don't remember everything; I feared death; Lucien brought me across in 1228, later I regretted that decision living off of animals until six years ago." Nick briefed him. "Could you fly?" Paul asked. "Yes," Nick answered. "That existence must have been very lonely," Paul replied. "I was," Nick said. "Lucien," Paul mumbled. "He's my father from that world; we have been together since that night; we did fight, hate and tried to avoid each other. Later, we realized how much we love and care for each other. After I came back; Lucien stayed. He met Jamie and saw me with Molly, friends; a life. His hunger left the darkside and turned towards the light; towards me; he came back." Nick told him. "That's fantastic; when you met Molly, after eight hundred years; did you remember how to have sex and bathroom stuff?" Paul inquired. Nick laughed, looking at him, "My memory was slow in returning; Lucien had to teach me again, a few details." "Condoms," Paul uttered. "That was the first time; you taught me about those." Nick said. "Nick we're friends; we're family; being a vampire was part of your life; a dark one; it doesn't change how I feel about you or Lucien; except to love and respect you more." Paul replied fondly. "Good, I have always feared what people would think, say or do if they knew, Molly doesn't know; she can't, not now," Nick said. "Don't worry," Paul said. "All right; it's late, love the car. I'll see you in the morning." "Done, Paul, thanks and I'm sorry," Nick said. "No apology needed, later," Paul replied, grinning. Paul slapped Nick's upper arm slightly then climbed into his truck and drove away. Nick laughed slightly turning around and saw LaCroix standing there staring at him. "Lucien, you okay?" Nick inquired. "Yes, that was beautifully done," LaCroix said. "Thanks," Nick replied. "Come on, Molly sent me to drag you in," LaCroix told him. "Really," Nick replied. "Uh-oh," "Yeah," LaCroix whispered. They stepped into the elevator riding up to Nick's loft and stepped out into the loving arms of their wives waiting for them. LaCroix walked Jamie to the dinner table and sat down, but Nick turned his attention to Molly. She sudenly grabbed his hands placing them on her belly and laughed. He felt the babies bouncing around and smiled wide with joy. "Ah---Nick," Molly said. "I know, fantastic; they stopped." Nick replied. "That was the most I have felt in days." Molly told him. "I can't wait to actually see, hold and touch them," Nick expressed warmly. "Me too, don't forget the feedings, diapers and sleepless night." Molly insinuated. "Well, I can help with diapers, sleepless nights and bottle feedings, but I can't help with..." Nick answered. "Yes, you can; I will show you later, let's eat; its late," Molly said,warmly. "Can't wait," Nick replied. "Bathroom first then eat." "Okay," Molly said. Nick stepped into the spare bathroom taking care of business and followed Molly to the dinner table sitting down, enjoying a hot meal. After about an hour of eating, laughing and cleaning up the kithcen, LaCroix and Jamie retired to their own loft while Nick and Molly walked upstairs to their bedroom. They took turns using the bathroom changing for bed and crawled under the blankets drifting off to sleep. Downstairs LaCroix crawled under the blankets snuggling next to Jamie and sighed with a slight yawn. Jamie noticed LaCroix a little distant and stroked his arm. "Lucien, what is it?" Jamie asked. "Paul and Allen know about Nicholas and my past," LaCroix said. "And?" Jamie queried. "They asked; teased a little, but they're fine about it; Nicholas was shattered by it," LaCroix told her. "I'm sure; is he all right now?" Jamie inquired. "I think so; he's still uneasy about it; he didn't want anyone to know about the horror he caused then," LaCroix briefed her. "Hmm, with us; he'll be fine," Jamie whispered. "Time to sleep." "Night, darling, love you," LaCroix said. "Love you, too, darling," Jamie replied, falling alseep in LaCroix's arms. They drifted off to sleep, snuggled in each others arms and slept for the rest of the night. The night hours quickly rolled into daylight with the sunlight shining through the blinds of Nick and Molly's bedroom and shined into Nick's glowing smile. He woke up seeing Molly all curled up under the blankets and carefully crawled out of the bed. He walked into the bathroom stripping down and used the toilet. He ran the shower stepping in and got cleaned up. He turned the water off, dried off and walked back into the bedroom getting dressed. He walked out of the room closing the door and down the stairs. As he stepped off the last step; a knock echoed from the door and Paul entered walking in meeting Nick in the kitchen; making some coffee. They walked over to the table sitting down and relaxed with the coffee. "Where's Molly?" Paul said. "Sleeping," Nick answered. "Beast," Paul mumbled. "I love the new car." "I can't where the twins are, and thank you; but I miss the caddy," Nick said. "Me too," Paul said. "All right; we're alone; work time." "We have the horror house, the family was found, throats slashed, blood drained and Peter was naked waist down." "His friends said it's been a month; they feel Peter was gay and Neil was very close to him." Nick added. "Blood, semen at the scene. Daddy's not; Peter's and an unknown semen sample," Paul replied. "Bondage gone bad; Peter and Neil, and yet, one piece is still missing." Nick replied, sighing. "The hair sample still floating; no one to match it to," Paul told him. "Neil seemed distant about us talking about Peter; how about we visit him alone," Nick suggested. "Cool," Paul agreed. As they finished their coffee discussing the case, the door opened with LaCroix and Jamie walking in laughing, holding each other. "Isn't that sweet," Paul commented. "Jealousy never ends," LaCroix replied, smiling. "OUCH," Paul said, sadly. "Where's Molly?" LaCroix asked. "Sleeping; it was a late night," Nick answerd. "Hi Jamie," "Hi," Jamie replied. "I'll be on the couch," "All right," LaCroix whispered, kissing her cheek. LaCroix walked over sitting next to Nick, but glanced over to Paul and smiled. "I didn't do it," Paul replied, feeling guilty. "Just teasing," LaCroix said, smirking. "How's the case?" "Coming together, but not all the pieces are in yet." Nick answered. "Remember; relax, one piece at a time and it will fit. We're here every time," LaCroix told him. "Yes, thank you," Nick replied, squeezing LaCroix's forearm. "Have Molly call me when she wakes up." "All right," LaCroix said. "Let's go, partner; someone is enjoying their freedom when they shouldn't be," Nick said. "Take care, gentlemen," LaCroix uttered as they left the loft. They rode down in the elevator outside to Nick's car and climbed in. NIck started the engine backing up and headed for the station. Nick parked along side of the building turning the engine off and they stepped out walking up the stairs inside. They walked through the building towards Nick's desk, but they saw a note there waiting for them. It requested their presence in Allen's office. They walked towards the back of the building entering Allen's office and sat down; Paul closed the door. Allen turned around facing Nick directly, folding his hands upon his desk and sighed. Nick inhaled in fear of the serious look Allen gave him and sat up straight. "Before business..." Allen started. "Not needed," Nick said. "Buddy; I'm sorry if us knowing your pasthurts, scares you; we'll always be friends; partners; love you, man," Allen said, sincerely. "No problem; let it stay there, please," Nick requested. "Understandable," Allen said. "Okay, anything with Peter's friends?" "Well, at the school; we spoke with Audrey and Neil; they said he was a loner, but Neil seemed hesitant, more upset over Peter missing." Peter replied. "At the fast food place, 'The Cell,' we spoke with Douglas and Christine; they said Peter was very close to his mother; more than usual. Doug said, or implied that Neil and Peter were a couple in hiding." Nick added. "Great, gay rage," Allen replied. "I hate those cases," "Same here; we're thinking about talking to Neil alone and see what he says." Nick suggested. "Good idea, make sure it's private; one warning; becareful how you question; he's a minor, find out if a parent knows or any adult before you start asking; if possible," Allen requested. "Okay, we'll try," Paul answered. "We're going to see Kathy first, see if anything came in on that hair Rubert found." "Keep me posted," Allen said. "How are the ladies doing?" "They're fine," Nick answered. "Being denied yet?" Allen asked. "Allen," Nick replied, stunned. "A little," "Uh-oh," Paul said. "Get lost, call me," Allen said. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one They laughed slightly standing up shaking hands and exited Allen's office. Suddenly, Nick's cell phone rang; they stopped and Nick quickly answered it. "Knight," Nick answered. "Knight, too, plus two," Molly replied. "Hey, darling; you okay?" Nick asked. "We're fine, miss you," Molly replied. "I didn't want to wake you," Nick told her. Molly exhaled, "Thank you; special dinner and dessert tonight." "Hmm, dinner; yes, but only if you're comfortable," Nick replied. "I promise," Molly said, smiling. "Love you tons," "Love you tons," Nick said, grinning; hanging up. "Molly?" Paul queried. "Yeah; okay, the lab; let's roll," Nick said. They exited the building walking down the stairs and climbed into the car. Nick started the engine and drove a few yards down the street parking out front of the Forensics building. Nick turned the engine off; they climbed out running up the stairs and walked into the lab seeing Kathy and Rubert hunched over Peter's body. They quietly walked in standing on the opposite side of the slab; waiting. "Hello," Nick uttered. "Hey, guys; we have some news to share; I faxed it over to Allen so you don't have to call him." Kathy told them. "Do tell," Nick requested, all smiles, hoping. "Peter was sexually active; I found some tearing on his penis and also a few pubic hairs in his; they're male," Rubert said. "His friends said he and another boy were very close." Nick told him. "I also found vaginal cells in his hair," Rubert added. "What?" Paul asked, surprised. "His mother's," Rubert answered. "Wait a minute," Nick requested, cringing. "We have alot of unknowns that are slowly getting some light. The two semen samples; one was the father; the other is unknown. Peter has unknown male pubic hairs and his mothers vaginal cells," Rubert explained. "Were you able to run the hairs and the unknown semen?" Nick asked. "Yes, no hits, so it could be someone new," Rubert answered. "It could be a friend or not," "True," Nick said. "The cells; can you tell if it was consensual or forced?" "I examined her vagina walls and it shows some force entry, but where he was fourteen, maybe, not sure how to have intercourse, that would explain it." Rubert answered. "Or a simple case of abuse; can't be sure," "Thanks, Rubert; let us know about any hits," Paul requested. "Where to?" "Neil's home," Nick answered. "I feel he knows more," "Cool, and then lunch at the Raven," Paul suggested. "Done," Nick agreed. Nick led the way out of the lab down the stairs and they climbed into the car. Nick started the engine as Paul read the file and gave the directions to him. Nick drove away heading for Neil's home and drove through the Westside of the Highlands area. Nick drove into the driveway rolling up to the garage and turned the engine off. They climbed out walking towards the front door and Paul rang the doorbell. Suddenly, the door slowly opened with Neil standing there nervous and glanced over towards Nick. "Hi Neil; can we talk to you for a moment; privately?" Nick asked. "What about?" Nick inquired, hesitant. "Neil; we want to talk about Peter, please," Paul answered. "All right, but between us, okay?" Nick inquired. "No problem," Nick said. Neil opened the screen door allowing them to pass by and stood in the doorway as Neil closed the door. Neil escorted them into the living room and stood by the bay window. NIck stood very close to Neil's left side and looked at Paul occasionally. "Neil, we found Peter and his family," Nick told him. Neil, watery eyes, "He's dead; isn't he?" "Yes, I'm sorry," Nick replied. "Peter; he didn't deserve that," Neil replied, slightly crying. "Uhm---Neil, were you two together?" Nick questioned. "Yes," Neil whispered. "Tell me; Neil; what happened?" Nick inquired. "Two months ago, Peter and I were having dinner at the The Cell when this guy came up harrassing us. He got bored and left. About an hour later; we left and he was in the alley waiting for us." Neil explained. "It's all right, go on," Paul told him. "He wasn't alone; he and two others dragged us into the alley. They held me against the wall forced me to watch him grope Peter and started to rape him. He was so scared; I couldn't..." Neil replied, crying; shying away. "I'm sorry, Neil; it wasn't your fault," Nick said. "We spent the night together to calm him down then he left for home. His mother was furious beyond words; she screamed, 'like father, like son,'" Neil said. "Oh my, God," Paul whispered. "Do you remember his name?" Nick asked. Neil exhaled, "Reed," "No last name?" Paul inquired. "He never said it," Neil answered. "Do you remember what he looks like?" Nick asked. "Yes, Painfully; I have never forgotten that night," Neil said. "All right, when you're able to, come to the station and we'll do a picture with our artist. No one will know," Nick requested. "All right," Nick whispered. "We'll let ourselves out, thanks for your help." Nick said. "Please find who did this," Neil pleaded. "We will," Paul said. "We're sorry for your loss." "Could you also stop at the Forensics building; ask for Doctor Kathy Michaels and give a sample of your blood; to rule you out as a suspect?" Nick inquired. "All right, tomorrow after school," Neil told him. "Thank you," Nick said. Paul led the way out of the house walking towards the car and climbed in. Nick started the engine backing out of the driveway and headed for the Raven for lunch. Nick pulled up out front parking the car turning the engine off and they climbed out walking inside of the Raven. By their surprise; they saw LaCroix, Jamie and Molly with Scott and Joshua at the bar waiting for them. A hot fancy lunch was waiting for them. They walked down the stairs, Molly embraced Nick with every ounce of love she had and he returned it. "What's all this?" Nick asked. "I missed you, rough day and you have a horrible case," Molly answered. "We wanted to cheer you up; did it work?" "Always, darling," Nick replied. "Bathroom, first," "Hmm, follow me," Molly suggested. "Anywhere," Nick said. "I'm going to eat and head over to Carla at the school; I'll see you later," Paul told him. "Call me," Nick replied. "Done, later," Paul said. "Come on," Molly said, pulling Nick by the hand. They walked up the few steps in the backroom and entered Scott's room. Nick walked into the bathroom and stood by the toilet. A few moments later, a flush was heard and he turned slightly washing his hands. He exited the bathroom where Molly greeted him with a very passionate kiss and gave his butt a firm squeeze. "Whoa, what's that for?" Nick asked. "I love you and taste for later," Molly told him. "Can't wait, let's go eat," Nick said, grinning. They exited the room walking out to the bar and sat down enjoying lunch with small talk. "How's the new car?" LaCroix asked. "I miss the caddy, but its great," Nick answered. "How's the case?" Molly inquired. "We got a break today, but its okay, so far," Nick answered. Jamie slowly placed her hand upon her belly and inhaled sharply, "Lucien," "Yes, darling," LaCroix replied. "It hurts," Jamie told him. "Jamie," LaCroix replied, cradling her. "Lucien, help me, ah..." Jamie cried. "It hurts," "Nicholas," LaCroix said, shaking. "Jamie, relax your breathing; tell me," Nick requested. "Lower belly, ow," Jamie said. "My water, its leaking, Lucien," "Let's go, carry her outside, Scott, call Doc; tell him we're coming in red hot." Nick ordered. "Jamie," LaCroix whispered, teary-eyed. "Lucien, now, let's go," Nick replied. "Come on, Molly," They quickly exited the Raven; LaCroix took jamie into the backseat, Molly sat next to Nick qnd he started the engine driving to the hospital's lower levels; lights and siren blaring. "Jamie, relax and don't push," Nick told her. "Lucien, it hurts, the baby," Jamie cried. "It's all right; I'm here," LaCroix said, terrified. "Lucien, rub the lower belly; no pushing," Nick told her, again. Nick drove into the lower level parking out front of the door seeing Doc waiting for them and turned the engine off. They climbed out; Nick ran around escorting Molly and helped LaCroix place Jamie on the gurney. They wheeled her in and Doc into ER10, leaving them in the hallway. Molly sat down while Nick held LaCroix tight in his arms and cried. "Molly, you okay?" Nick asked. "We're fine, just scared for Jamie and the baby," Molly answered. "Stay relaxed; i don't want you or our babies hurt." Nick said. "Lucien, Lucien," "Jamie," LaCroix uttered. "She'll be fine; look at me, there's Doc," Nick replied. "Doc; Jamie," LaCroix replied, terrified. "Calm down," Doc ordered. "She's fine, she's resting." "What happened?" Nick asked. Doc smiled, "The baby turned, rolling and stretched rubbing the sack a little hard causing it to leak." "That's funny," Nick replied. "No, it's what Jamie said after I told her. I gave her something to stop the labor and sleep, but we may have to go in and repair the hole." Doc said. "What?" LaCroix queried, scared. "It's an easy procedure; she would be awake; just numb in the area to fix it." Doc informed him. "What did Jamie say?" Nick inquired. "She said, 'like father, like child,'" Doc replied, laughing. "Really?" Nick queried. "Later, I need to be with her, please," LaCroix requested, pleading. "I'll take you to her," Doc said. "Lucien, I'll leave you here with her; I'll take Molly home to Scott; I need to see Joshua," Nick said. "Thank you, please, keep them away; I can't..." LaCroix pleaded. "Don't worry; it's over, for you," Nick said. "Go on," "Thank you," LaCroix whispered, following Doc to Jamie's room. "Molly, you okay?" Nick asked. "I think so," Molly said. Nick helped her to stand embracing her, "Let's go home and talk before I have to go back," "All right," Molly replied. Nick escorted Molly out of the hospital to the car and drove home holding hands. Nick parked the car, climbed out walking around and helped Molly out. They rode up in the elevator to their loft and went upstairs to their bedroom. They took turns using the bathroom and they laid down on the bed very close. "Okay, we're alone, what's wrong?" Nick asked. Molly rolled over carefully sitting on his thighs, "I'm worried about Jamie and their baby." "She's fine; Doc's taking very good care of her; you shouldn't be stressed over it; it's not healthy for you or our babies." Nick told her. Molly smiled, "I know," Nick rubbed her belly with both hands, "Well then, relax; Lucien's there and with us, our prayers; she's fine." "Okay, I'll try," Molly replied. "How about you?" "What about me?" Nick asked. "How are you doing through this?" Molly inquired. "I'm amazed how my life has been a complete joy since you've been here, with me; and now, our children; I'm blessed," Nick expressed warmly. "I totally agree; we agree," Molly replied, smiling. "Uh-oh, what's that smile for?" Nick asked. "When is Paul due here?" Molly inquired. Nick looked at his watch, "An hour, why?" "Hmm," Molly said, grinning. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one Molly slowly ran her finger along his zipper then unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. She placed her hand inside stroking him. She felt him slowly rising and Nick helped her to lie down on the bed. Molly placed a pillow under her lower back and he rolled over in between her legs. He slowly removed her panties, moved his pants down and carefully penetrated her. Nick slowly moved in then out, moving with Molly and felt his arousal getting harder; hotter. His breathing became erratic and heavy; she moaned from his heat. 'Molly,' he whispered. 'We're fine, please,' she replied, moaning. Nick moved slightly faster, his breathing a little harder and moaned her name. She reached up stroking his back then down to his butt and pulling him closer to her heat. 'Molly, I'm...' he uttered. 'Please, it's hot, it's...' she told him. He went faster; deeper; as deep as he could; he felt his essence emerging, leaving him and explode deep inside then hesitated. He moved once more exhaling then laid beside her and held her tight breathing heavy. "You okay?" Nick asked, winded. "Much; you?" Molly queried, grinning, stroking his arm. "Yes; I needed that," Nick said. "I don't mean to..." Molly started. "No, don't say it; we're pregnant; we're fine. No complaints. It's a difficult case; I needed some extra TLC, that's all," Nick told her. "Good," Molly said, as she heard the door. "Paul's here." "Darn, Scott will be here for you; you can always call me," Nick said. "I'll get cleaned up; you okay?" No answer, but "Hmm," Molly mumbled. Nick looked over; she had falling asleep; he stood up covering her with a blanket and entered the bathroom. He used the toilet, flushed and washed his hands also; cleaning himself off. He exited the bathroom walking out of the room and down the stairs bumping into Scott and Paul. "Where's Molly?" Scott asked. "Resting; she'll need her tea and honey when she wakes up." Nick said. "Jamie?" Scott inquired. "The baby rolled and stretched at the same time, put a hole in the sack and it leaked causing premature labor." Nick explained. "She okay?" Paul asked. "Yeah; she and Lucien are at the hospital, maybe for the night, so I'll need you here; I can't see Joshua right now, have him come by tonight; not near Molly, period." Nick told him. "Yes," Scott said. "Thank you," Nick replied. "I'll make some coffee," Scott suggested. "Thanks," Paul replied. Nick rubbed his face smiling, "Okay, case time," "Afternoon delight?" Paul queried. "Yeah, case time, now," Nick said, changing the subject. "Well, Kathy took samples from Neil, no results yet; he went after we talked to him and this Reed person; no clues yet." Paul told him. "How about a search?" Nick queried. "Maybe, let's try," Paul suggested, walking towards the computer. Nick's phone rang, "Go on; Knight," "Nicholas," LaCroix replied. "How's Jamie?" Nick asked. LaCroix exhaled in relief, "She's fine, but we're staying the night for observation and see if she needs the leak repaired." "Good, what do you need?" Nick replied. "A change of clothes for both of us," LaCroix answered. "The hospital gave us the rest." "Okay; I'll have Scott come by in a few with it. How are you holding up?" Nick inquired. "I was so scared of losing them, mainly Jamie. I could never handle that." LaCroix admitted. "I understand; well, relax and we'll handle it from here." Nick said. "Thank you," LaCroix said, hanging up. Nick smiled, "Scott, a moment," "Here's the coffee," Scott said. "Thank you; I need you to take some clothes to Lucien and Jamie; they're staying the night." Nick told him. "All right; I'll do that now and be back so you can go," Scott said. "Thanks," Nick said, walking towards Paul. "Here's your coffee," "Thanks," Paul said. Nick's cell phone rang, "Knight," "Nick; Kathy; we identified the hair as Neil's." Kathy informed him. "Thanks, anything else?" Nick asked. "Sorry, no," Kathy answered. "Thanks," Nick said, hanging up. "Kathy, the pubic hairs were Neil's." "Thought so," Paul replied. "Apparently, that incident was never reported, no Reed anywhere." "Damn," Nick said. "It's late; we're done; head home to Carla; I'm going to change my clothes and have a quiet dinner with Molly." "Cool, about nine?" Paul inquired. "Okay, thanks," Nick said. "Later, Bud," Paul said, smiling and left the loft bumping into Joshua. "Joshua," Nick said. "We need to talk," Joshua requested. Nick exhaled hard, "Wait here; I'll be right back," "All right," Joshua said. Nick strolled into the spare bathroom stripping out of his clothes and faced the toilet. He urinated, flushed and turned slightly washing his hands. He slipped into his night clothes that were hanging on the rack and exited the bathroom joining Joshua at the couch. "What's the problem?" Nick asked. "I'm still amazed by you and Lucien," Joshua said. "We're thankful and we will never go back." Nick told him. "Understood; where is your mate?" Joshua asked. "It's wife and she's upstairs; why?" Nick asked. "I need you at the Raven tomorrow night." Joshua informed him. "I'll be there, but not Lucien; he's in the hospital with Jamie." Nick told him. "Understood, thank you," Joshua replied, hesitant. "What else?" Nick inquired. "I'm not sure," Joshua answered. "Molly will be up soon," Nick insinuated, to leave. "Goodbye, Nicholas; thank you," Joshua said, leaving through the backdoor. Scott walked in closing the door and walked towards Nick, "Nicholas, are you all right?" "I don't know," Nick answered. "How's Lucien and Jamie?" "They're fine; they send their love," Scott told him. "Would you mind making some dinner before you go?" Nick asked. "I'm going to check on Molly and start the laundry." "No problem," Scott said. "Tea with honey?" "Yes, thank you," Nick replied. "You're welcome," Scott said, walking away into the kitchen. Nick walked up the stairs entering their bedroom and saw Molly lying in bed massaging her belly with a warm glowing smile. He quietly walked over sitting by her side and placed his hand upon her belly smiling. Molly opened her eyes seeing the love in his eyes and started to cry. "Honey, what is it?" Nick asked, slightly laughing. "I'm scared," Molly whispered. "Of what?" Nick queried. "Labor, delivery; what if I can't...?" Molly questioned. Nick smiled, "Love, I will be there, with you; moaning and pushing the babies." "But..." Molly replied. "Molly; we made this decision together; we will do this together all the way, I promise. Reese has me down for four weeks off when they're ready." Nick told her. "Really?" Molly queried. "You really," Nick replied. "Thank you," Molly said. "For what?" Nick inquired. Molly exhaled, smiling, "Being suppertive, understanding and caring." "I love you; I will always be here for you; forever," Nick told her. "As I am for you; let's eat; we're hungry," Molly said. "Help me up." "Okay," Nick said, standing up off the bed and extended his hands to Molly. Molly slowly rolled off the bed into Nick's arms and they walked down the stairs. They saw a romantic setting on the table with a hot meal and Molly's tea. They approached in amazement and sat down savoring every bite. About an hour passed, Nick cleaned up, ran the dishwasher and joined Molly on the couch for a cozy night with a movie. "Did you hear from Lucien and Jamie?" Molly asked. "She's fine; they're resting at the hospital. They'll be home tomorrow." Nick said, softly. "Nick, are you falling asleep?" Molly asked. "Yeah," Nick answered. "Let's go up stairs and go to bed." Molly suggested. "Hmm," Nick mumbled. "Honey; I'll give you a massage this time; I can't carry you." Molly told him. "Okay, let's go," Nick said. Nick helped Molly off the couch; they walked up the stairs and drifted off to sleep. LaCroix exited the bathroom fixing his fly walking back to the chair and sat down by Jamie's side. He watched her breathe; dream and he gazed at her belly; their baby. He gently massaged the belly, Jamie slowly woke up and saw his eyes; scared and red from endless crying. "Lucien," Jamie whispered. "You should be sleeping." LaCroix told her. "I felt your fear, tell me," Jamie requested. LaCroix exhaled, holding her hand, "I was so scared of losing you; I couldn't bear..." "Honey; I'm fine; the baby," Jamie said. "Yes; I didn't want to lose our baby either, but to lose you is..." LaCroix cried slightly. "I understand, truly," Jamie said. "I can't bear the thought of living without you, I can't..." LaCroix said. "Come here," Jamie said. LaCroix stood up carefully lying on the edge of the bed and snuggled with Jamie. He wrapped his arms around her; he kissed her head and sighed, sniffing his tears back. "Jamie," LaCroix uttered. "My darling, husband; I love you so much; I would never leave you." Jamie expressed lovingly. "I too, darling," LaCroix said, falling asleep. "Rest, love, rest." Jamie whispered. They drifted off to sleep, snuggled close in each others arms. Unaware to them, someone; a vampire; John's aide, was watching them through the window. Joshua happened to be flying by and saw him. He swooped down grabbing him and they landed on top of a roof of a tall building. "Brian, you have, exactly, ten seconds to explain this to me before I leave you for the sunrise." Joshua demanded. "John's orders and simple curosity," Brian answered. "What?" Joshua questioned. "John wants a report of what they do each day." Brian told him. Joshua's demon vampire half appeared, snarling at him, "You have been spying, glaring at them in their private lives, why you..." Joshua grabbed Brian by the throat hurling him against the wall, licking his throat and smelling his fear. Brian's breathing became erratic and hard. "Please," Brian stuttered. "Listen closely; you go back to John; tell him, I said back off or I will be forced to notify Mark. You are ordered to stay away until tomorrow night at the trial. Do we understand each other?" Joshua demanded. "Yes, sir," Brian answered. "I sense you or anyone from the court; I will have you and them for lunch." Joshua informed him. "Yes, sir," Brian said. "Lucien's wife is in the hospital; she almost their child; if anything happens to their child; I will personally hold you responsible." Joshua told him. "Yes, sir; I promise," Brian said. "Leave, now," Joshua insisted. Joshua let him down, like a stone, glaring into his face and Brian fled to the sky. Joshua looked in on LaCroix and Jamie to ensure their safety and flew to the Raven, to inform Scott of what has been taking place. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one The night slowly rolled into daylight, sun shining high above and a gentle breeze blew through the leaves causing a rustling sound. The sunlight peeked through the blinds lighting up the room and waoke up Nick. He stretched, yawned and glanced over seeing Molly sound asleep. Nick carefully leaned over kissing her nose and crawled out of bed. As he headed towards the bathroom, Molly woke up speaking his name and he stopped walking over towards the bed. Nick sat down smiling and warmly stroked her cheek. "Hi," Nick said. "Hi, you okay?" Molly asked. "Yeah, work day and they'll be here for breakfast soon." Nick replied. "Great, let's go," Molly said, eagerly. "Ladies first," Nick said. "Okay, help," Molly requested. Nick assisted Molly as she stood up and quickly walked into the bathroom. Nick smirked slightly and saw Molly exit exhaling. Nick took his turn, waved Molly in and he started the shower. They got cleaned up, some loving and Nick leaned over turning the water off. They stepped out, drying each other and got dressed. They walked down the stairs as LaCroix and Jamie entered the loft and they greeted each other with hugs and kisses filled with love. "How do you feel?" Nick asked. "Better, now that we're home," Jamie said. "Lucien, welcome home," Nick said, grinning. "Nicholas, how are things?" LaCroix asked. Nick sighed, "Crazy," "Ladies, go sit down and relax; we'll get breakfast started," LaCroix suggested. "Hmm, yummy; thanks," Jamie said. "Same here," Molly replied. The ladies slowly walked towards the table sitting down and enjoyed baby talk while the men prepared breakfast with men talk. "Nicholas, have you heard anything on the trial?" LaCroix asked. "I'm meeting Joshua and Scott at the Raven tonight; you stay with ladies." Nick said. "Scott's been handling it alone with Joshua." "What about us?" LaCroix inquired. "I'll find out tonight; this case is beginning to shed some light." Nick told him. "Glad to hear it; you done?" LaCroix asked. "Ah---yeah, let's go; I have a long day ahead." Nick said, sighing sadly. "Ladies, breakfast is served." LaCroix announced. They placed the food down, sat down next to their wives saying grace and enjoyed a hot breakfast filled with family love. About an hour passed, the ladies walked into the living room and sat down on the couch with their tea; relaxing. Nick and LaCroix cleaned up the kitchen walking into the living room when a knock echoed from the door and Paul entered as the door closed automatically behind him. "Hello, people; how are we today?" Paul asked. "We're fine; why so happy?" Nick inquired. "Later, case related," Paul answered. "Cool," Nick replied. "I'll see you late tonight; love you tons," "Love you tons, call me," Molly requested, kissing him passionately. Nick smiled, "Hmm, loved that; relax, period." "Yes, dear," Molly answered, laughing slightly. "Let's go," Nick said. "Nicholas, a moment, please," LaCroix requested. "Paul, get the car started," Nick said. "Oh yeah," Paul said, happily. "It's gold," Nick told him. Paul sighed, "No fun," Paul quickly left the loft; LaCroix joined Nick at he door and glanced over to ensure privacy. "Nicholas, about tonight," LaCroix replied. "Don't worry; it'll be fine; Scott will be there; I need you here with the girl's and for me to come home to," Nick told him. "We'll be here waiting; take care," LaCroix replied. "I will," Nick whispered. "Nicholas, I..." LaCroix started. "Me too, love you, too," Nick replied. "Call me," "I will, thank you," LaCroix said. Nick embraced LaCroix slowly leaving the loft riding down in the elevator and outside to Paul sitting in the passenger seat. NIck climbed in smiling and looked towards Paul. "Okay, what's the good news?" Nick asked. Paul smiled wide, "We have a lead on Reed. Neil did the test and worked with Tony; we have a, Reed Shaffer of 1821 Mason on 7th." "Yeah," Nick shouted. "Let's go, Bud," Paul said. Nick drove out of the lot heading for the address Paul informed him of and Paul called Allen to have him met them there. Nick drove along the curb parking at the house after Reed's home and turned the engine off. They stepped out leaning upon the trunk and waited for Allen. A few moments passed and Allen drove up parking behind them and turned the engine off. He walked up to them grinning and rocking on the heel of his shoes. Nick and Paul felt nervous glaring at him then each other and exhaled. "Do we dare ask?" Paul whispered. "Don't know," Nick answered. Allen folding his hands, begging, "P)lease, ask me, please," Nick inahled, smiling, "I'll bite; what's the grin for?" "Well," Allen said, happily. "We know this is Reed's place; ten bucks says he's gone, but we have a buddy of his in holding for selling and procession of drugs." "Really?" Paul queried. "Yes," Allen said. "I spoke to him, or should I say, at him, and he's willing to cut a deal if he can get a lesser sentence." "What happened that night? Did he say?" Nick asked. "Well, basically; Reed bugged him at the fast food place and he left. Neil and Peter left, Reed and his buddies dragged them into the alley; two held Neil and Reed beat and attempted to rape Peter. They heard sirens and fled." Allen briefed them. "That's what Neil said." Paul replied. "I'm sure he did," Allen said. "Let's go poke around, becareful touching here, wear some gloves; I don't trust this guy one damn bit." "Diddo," Nick mumbled. They each took a pair of latex gloves following Allen towards the front door of the house and Nick and Paul withdrew their guns aiming directly ahead. Allen opened the door a they stepped in front scanning the house and they lowered their weapons. The house was completely empty; no furniture except for shains hanging from the ceiling and leather whips scattered on the floor. The air was stale and foul, and a few flies buzzing around. They carefully walked further into the house standing by the kithcen where the flies were buzzing around the fridge and the microwave. They stared at each other in fear of what's inside and how they will handle it. They stepped over towards the microwave and Paul inhaled pushing the button. Inside, over cooked, months old pasta; they think. They groaned closing the door and stepped over to the fridge. They cautiously opened the door, the stench was overpowering; flies and maggots covered a garbage bag and they cringed at the sight; moaned at the smell. "Oh, God; what the hell is that?" Paul asked, moaning. "One guess and I'll hate it; if it is," Nick replied, gagging. "Hold onto your stomach's," Allen suggested. Allen slid his gun back into its holster, approached the bag and carefully poked a hole tearing it open; a baby's arm fell out; blue, bruised and decomposed slightly. Allen sighed angrily, 'damn,' he whispered. He led the others out of the house to outside by Nick's car and removed their gloves. "Shit," Paul hissed angrily. "Who can be this sick?" Nick queried, frustrated. "Reed," Allen answered. "Hold on," Allen pulled out his cell phone dialing up the Forensics building then hung it up; sighing. "What is it?" Paul asked. "Kathy, she's sending Ryan; we need to go to the lab; she's got something." Allen said. "What?" Nick inquired. "Not sure, but she knew about the baby we found." Allen told him. "Great; follow us when you can; we'll wait for you there." Nick said. "Okay," Allen uttered, walking towards his truck. Nick and Paul climbed into the car, Nick started the engine and they headed for the Forensics building. Nick pulled up out front parking the car, turning the engine off and they climbed out running up the stairs inside of Kathy's lab. There; they saw Kathy and Rubert hovering over Kelly's body and whispering medical terms back and forth. They walked towards Kathy and Paul cleared his throat. "Hey, guys," Kathy said. "Hey, Allen will be here in a few, what you got?" Nick asked. "When Allen called about the dead baby; I had finished the sutopsy on Kelly and found she was pregnant, but it was removed from her," Kathy told them. "Removed?" Nick questioned, puzzled. "Yes, it seems someone did a basic c-section on her, but she bled to death; all that was left was the placenta." Rubert answered. "My, God," Paul mumbled. "The sad news; Peter was the father," Rubert told them. "What?" Nick inquired, stunned. "He was only fourteen." "Yeah, but he is fully sexual at that age and can reproduce." Kathy said. "I'm here," Allen announced. "Hey; I have to meet Joshua and Lucien; I'll see you two at the Raven," Nick said leaving. "Cool," Allen said. "Hey, Babe; I'm here." "Damn, I'm gone," Nick replied, from the hallway. Nick ran down the stairs climbing into his car and started the engine. He drove away from the Forensics building and headed for the Raven. Nick pulled up parking at the rear entrance of the club seeing LaCroix waiting for him, and Nick turned the engine off climbing out. They embraced each other warmly and smiled. "How's Jamie?" Nick asked. "She's fine; Carla's there having lunch and baby talk." LaCroix answered. "Molly?" Nick questioend. "Highly emotional," LaCroix said, smiling. "She was wearing the new shirt you got her; I said she looked pretty and she cried." "Great," Nick said. "We'll go home for lunch; I'll call Paul on the way in, let's go." LaCroix opened the door escorting Nick in and entered into the club dance floor. Behind the bar was John. Brian on his left and Gayle on his right. Scott and Joshua stood by the pole in the center of the room and greeted them. "Hello; Nicholas; Lucien," Joshua said. "What's going on?" Nick asked. "A way to end this, now; I hope," Joshua replied. "Follow my lead," "All right," LaCroix said. Joshua turned facing John taking a few steps and stared at Brian directly. "This trial is a disgrace to our kind and an insult to the two most prominnent men have. They served their penance, received their redemption and we have no hold on them. We caused Lucien's wife, Jamie, discomfort and almost lost their child. And; I found out recently; Brian has been secretly following Nicholas and his personal life; also Lucien's and that's highly forbidden." Joshua briefed them. "What?" Nick shouted. "God took them back, our loss; got over it. We broke the laws; we gave Lucien his horrid past back; you interfered with the humans; end this now before he does and I can promise you; I will be on his side watching him destroy you.' Joshua told him. "How dare you, disrespect." John started. "Disrespect," Nick shouted, walking up to John holding him closer, "You have disrepected the vampires all on your own. You came here ordering us about, interfereing with our lives; hurting our wives and pissing me off; not recommended." "No more," John said. "Trial done; you lose; permanently." Nick said. "Lucien, I feel sick, let's go," "Lead on, my friend," LaCroix replied. "Brian, I so much as smell you; you history," Nick threatened him directly. Nick grabbed LaCroix by the forearm escorting him outside and they climbed into the car giving each other a huge high-five handshake. They smiled laughing; Nick started the engine and quickly drove home. Nick parked the car next to LaCroix's truck and turned the engine off. They climbed out riding up in the elevator; LaCroix to his loft and Nick stepped out entering his living room. He saw Molly lying on the couch reading and he quietly approached her. He stood by her head gazing down and smiled. "Hi!" Nick said. "Hey, darling; Lunch is almost ready," Molly told him, placing her book down and sat up looking at his waist. "Good; I'm starving," Nick said. "Hmm, me too," Molly whispered. "Molly; what are you planning?" Nick queried. "Surprise," Molly replied, laying a towel across her lap. Adult: Final Rdemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one Molly reached up slowly rubbing fly feeling him under his clothes and Nick smiled stroking her hair. She moved closer towards him unbuckling his belt and unzipped his fly. She lowered his pants exposing his hardness and massaged him firmly licking him with the tip of her tongue. Nick let out a moan breathing heavy and felt his knees shaking; buckling. He heard a knock and looked towards Molly telling her it's locked. Molly smiled stroking him and with a slight grip massaging his testicles. Nick felt his heat rising; his hardness getting firmer and she felt him pulsating. 'Molly, I'm...' he whispered. Molly giggled, 'I got you,' she told him. Molly laid the towel over him pumping him faster with a tight grip and he exploded into it whispering her name. "I've got you, you okay?" Molly asked. "Fantastic, loved it, but love you more," Nick answered. Molly smiled wide, "Me too, love you tons," "You okay?" Nick asked. "Yes, sit down," Molly suggested. Molly placed the towel down as Nick fixed his clothes and sat down next to Molly embracing her. Nick reached over using the remote to unlock the door and Paul strolled in shaking his head walking towards the table. They sat for a few laughing at him. They stood up joining Paul at the table for a light lunch and some friendly conversation, Paul glanced at them smirking and finished his water. Nick reached over kissing Molly passionately and whispered in her ear. Molly grinned, stood up and left the table walking up the stairs. "What did you say to her?" Paul asked. "I'll never tell," Nick said. "Case time," "True; Allen's at the station working on Reed's buddy," Paul told him. "Do we have any ideas where Reed could be?" Nick asked. "Well; he's into bondage; any snitches to talk to?" Paul queried. "One, let's try him and see," Nick said. "Cool," Paul said. A knocked echoed from the door; LaCroix and Jamie walked in and he helped Jamie sit down on the couch. LaCroix made a pit stop into the spare bathroom and exited bumping into Paul at the stairs. Paul silently waved him over and watched for Nick. "Paul," LaCroix replied. "One question, if I may?" Paul inquired. "Something wrong? Is it Nicholas?" LaCroix questioned. "No, he's fine; the trial; is it over yet?" Paul said. LaCroix smiled, "Yes, it's over; I believe, not sure; why?" "They can't have you guys back; I won't allow it." Paul said. "Why?" LaCroix asked. "Only I and Allen know, but if we all did; we would all definitely agree," Paul started. "Agree on what?" LaCroix queried, further. "We love you; we're friends; family and would fight to keep you guys here." Paul told him. "I'm honored," LaCroix replied, smiling. "Paul; he said to meet him at the Pier," Nick said. "Done; I'll be downstairs at the car; later Lucien," Paul said. "Thank you," LaCroix said. "The honor is all mine," Paul replied, leaving the loft. Nick watched Paul leave, stunned by his comment, looked towards LaCroix, "What was that about?" LaCroix, with a glowing smile, "He said, 'if everyone knew about us; they would fight to the end to keep us here and he's honored by our friendship." "We'll finish this later," Nick said, smiling. "Good, the ladies have been house shopping," LaCroix warned him. "Uh-oh, later," Nick said, embracing LaCroix, and left the loft. Nick rode down in the elevator outside to Paul leaning up against the car. Paul saw the huge grin on his face and shyly bowed his head in complete embarrassment. "He told you, didn't he?" Paul inquired. Nick smiled wide, "Yeah," "I'll never hear the end to this," Paul mumbled. "Yeah, and the feelings are mutual; let's go," Nick replied. They climbed into the car, Nick started the engine and they headed towards the pier. Nick parked the car turning the engine off, climbed out and stood by the wooden pole looking around. Nick inhaled the fresh air off the ocean and smiled. "What's the smile for; besides lunch?" Paul inquired. "The night I proposed to Molly," Nick answered. "There he is, let's go," Paul saw a young man, dark hair, kind of scruffy looking and smoking a cigar. They carefully approached him and stood by the barrel he was searching through. "Hey, Sam," Nick said. "Nick," Sam whispered. "What you got, Sam?" Nick asked. "Here's your package." "Thanks," Sam replied, jamming it inside of his coat. "Reed, he's bad news Nick; he's..." "It's okay; you have a place to hide, tell me," Nick requested. "He and his gang took this family to his house, did some nasty things to them; they killed them and made the boy with his mother and his friends." Sam told them. "Go on," Nick said. "The baby," "Oh yeah; he played doctor he said, and he took it. Sex doesn't matter, does it?" Sam asked. "Meaning?" Paul inquired. "I mean; we like girls but the kid likes boys," Sam replied. "It's okay," Paul answered. "Where does he go, Sam?" Nick questioned. "T-There's this house on Wilshire, 101 I think, it's a sex house; he's there a lot." Sam answered. "Anything else?" Nick queried. "A storage room on Decker; I don't know the number; he keeps things there." Sam added. "Go where the package tells you, that way, I can find you again; it's safe and warm there." Nick told him. "Thanks, Nick; you're a good friend, Nick; how's the wife and the babies?" Sam asked. "They're fine," Nick answered. "Welcome back; Dad too," Sam whispered. "I'll tell him, go there now," Nick said, leading Paul away. "Yes, Nick, thanks, Nick," Sam uttered to himself. Paul grabbed Nick's forearm at the car and exhaled, stunned by Sam's words, "Nick who is he?" Nick hesitant, "Sam," "Nick," Paul replied. "He's a Dhampir; half vampire and half human." Nick told him. "Whoa," Paul whispered. "I didn't mean to scare you," Nick said. Paul smiled, "I'm not; I'm fascinated in a good sense." "Good, let's go see Allen; maybe he can trace Wilshire and Decker," Nick said. "Cool, lead on," Paul said. They climbed into the car, Nick started the engine and he drove to the station on the other side of Toronto. Nick parked along the curb turning the engine off and they walked up the stairs down to Allen's office closing the door behind them. Allen twirled around in his chair facing them sitting on the opposite side of his desk. They grinned, laughed and silence filled the room. "Hey, guys," Allen said. "Well, let's play with the puzzle," "Paul and I spoke to a souce and he told us what he saw; he saw Reed kill them, removed the baby from Kelly; he even saw that incident over two months ago." Nick told him. "And the package?" Allen inquired. "I gave him both; he really needs it." Nick said. "Well; I spoke with Reed's buddy, his name is Alex Zyne, eighteen years old and he gave us everything we need to put Reed away, permanently." Allen briefed them. "Catching him is the fun part," Paul replied. "He seems to be laying low," Nick said, frustrated. "Maybe, pull out every source you know, have them nose around and we'll give them the same deal." Allen suggested. "We'll try," Nick answered. "How's Jamie and Lucien?" Allen asked. "They're fine; they're at home resting and they fixed the tear in the sack." Nick told him. "The baby okay?" Allen inquired, concerned. "Big, healthy and very active," Nick replied, smiling. "The twins and Molly?" Allen asked. "Very big and active and she's scared about delivery; can she do it?" Nick briefed them. "The hormones are running rapid." Paul said. "Yeah," Nick said, and then his cell phone rang, "Knight," Molly slightly crying, "Nick," "Molly, sweatheart, what's wrong?" Nick asked, smiling. "Before you go anywhere; I need some honey and you," Molly requested. Nick laughed, "All right, on my way, love you tons," "What is it?" Paul asked. "Molly; she's upset; she has no honey for her tea and she needs a hug from me." Nick told him. "Uh-oh, let's do that first," Paul said. "Oh, here are the places that match those address you radio in." Allen said, handing them a file. "Molly first then the house on Wilshire." Nick said. "Done, let's go Daddy," Paul snickered. "Cute; you know Carla has been around the ladies, has she dropped any hints?" Nick inquired. "Yeah, too many in fact, let's go," Paul answered. "Payback's a bitch; love it," Nick replied, laughing. They exited Allen's office leaving the building and down the stairs. They climbed into Nick's car; he started the engine and they headed for the store then Nick's loft. Nick saw Molly outside waiting for him; he pulled up parking and stepped out. Paul remained in the car and Nick embraced Molly tight. "Honey, what is it?" Nick asked. "I made my tea, but the honey was gone," Molly answered. "Well, there's five bottles in here for you." Nick told her. "Where's Lucien?" "Right here; she snuck out." LaCroix told Nick. "Molly," Nick uttered. "I needed to see you," Molly said. "All right, go up to the loft and enjoy your tea; I'll see you later; I promise." Nick said, kissing her passionately. "Love you," Molly whispered, leaving for the elevator. "Lucien," Nick shouted. "Later, Nicholas," LaCroix replied, waving at him and followed Molly inside. Nick climbed into the car; Paul gave him the exact address and headed for Wilshire. Nick saw the house parking out front and turned the engine off. They climbed out and stood on the side walk, staring at the house. It had been abandoned, rundown and roped off for safety purposes. The windows were boarded up, grass overgrown and brown. "Well?" Paul inquired. "Yuck," Nick said. "Diddo, let's go," Paul replied. "I guess," Nick replied, hestating. They withdrew their weapons, just in case and they carefully walked up the path to the front door. NIck cautiously turned the doorknob and the door slowly creaked opened. They stepped inside and the house was a shambles; same as the last one, but no bodies; no foul odor. "Paul, call Allen, tell him it's a dead end." Nick said. "Done," Paul said, dialing his cell phone. "Thanks," "What did he say?" Nick inquired. "He said, 'that figures,' and he's sending out a team to seal the place." Paul answered. "Good, let's head over to Decker; it's getting late," Nick said. "Cool," Paul replied. Nick's cell phone rang, "Knight," "Hey, Love," Molly replied. "Hi, honey; what's up?" Nick asked. "Are you coming home soon?" Molly inquired. "One more task and yes; what is it you desire?" Nick queried. "You and butterscotch ice cream," Molly told him. "In that order?" Nick inquired. "Yes, love you tons," Molly answered. "Good; I'll be home soon, love you tons," Nick said, hanging up. Paul inhaled, "She couldn't have drank all that already, did she?" "She could, but no; she wants butterscotch ice cream," Nick told him. "I'll make you a deal; you get the ice cream, go home and I'll go to the storage place, but you buy lunch tomorrow," Paul suggested. "Done," Nick replied. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one They climbed into the car driving to the store and picked up Molly's ice cream. Nick then drove home; he turned the engine off and they climbed out. Paul climbed into his truck and headed over to the storage area and Nick rode the elevator up to his loft. As the door opened; he saw Molly sitting on the couch watching the news; LaCroix came down from upstairs and Nick walked towards Molly. He leaned over kissing her and gave her the ice cream. Molly snuggled on the couch eating and Nick joined LaCroix at the table for some dinner and sn ice-cold beer. Nick belched slightly, "Excuse, how's Jamie?" "She's sleeping; Molly?" LaCroix inquired. Nick smiled, "Butterscotch ice cream." "Different," LaCroix said. "About tonight," "Yes," Nick said. "It appears Brian has been spying on us; John wanted a report of what we do everyday." "What? He saw..." LaCroix queried, stunned, horrified. "Don't worry; he'll be handled." Nick replied. "Nick, can you pass me the honey?" Molly asked for loudly. "Do you need your tea?" Nick queried. Molly smiled, "No, it's for the ice cream," "Butterscotch ice cream and honey," nick uttered, cringing. "Please," Molly replied. "All right," Nick said, smiling. "All right, cell phone is on; I'll be at the Raven." "Take care," LaCroix said. "You too, thanks," Nick said. "Coming," Nick stood up stroking LaCroix's upper back, walking into the kitchen picked up Molly's honey and sat down on the coffee table in front of her. He gave her the bottle; she covered the ice cream placing the bottle down and took a big bite; smiling. Nick just laughed slightly gazing at her happy face and tapped her knee. "Thank you," Molly said. "Anytime sweetheart; I have to go out, Lucien's here." Nick said. "Okay; I'll be waiting for you." Molly replied. "Love you," "Love you, too," Nick said. Nick stood up kissing her passionately exiting the loft and rode down in the elevator bumping into Scott and Joshua outside. Nick felt the tension around him and looked towards Scott. "Scott," Nick replied. "Nicholas, do you remember Mark from the long past?" Scott asked. "No," Nick answered. "Why?" "He's the most powerful vampire of the whole community. I notified him of this trial; he wasn't pleased." Joshua told him. "What happened?" NIck asked. "Honestly, don't know; his powers are endless." Joshua replied. "Let's go," Nick said. They climbed into Nick's car; he started the engine and headed for the Raven, parking in the rear. Nick turned the engine off; they climbed out and stood by the door. Nick grabbed Joshua's forearm stopping him dead in his tracks and inhaled hard. "Listen closely; this trial ends tonight, it's putting a strain on Lucien and Jamie with the baby, but most of all; I hate lying to my wife; she needs me and I need to be with her." Nick told him. "Let's do it, but if it becomes overwhelming or you wish to forget; fake faint," Joshua suggested. "Done," Nick said. They slowly entered the Raven, walking into the center of the room where they saw a white circle painted on the floor then suddenly a woman appeared holding up her hand and they froze; inside the circle. She had long flowing brown hair with crystal blue eyes; she looked familiar to Nick and yet, she didn't. John and his aides appeared seeing her and froze as well. From the right corner, Mark, the darkest; most powerful vampire of all time, appeared and stood along side of the woman. The fear and tension filled the room, Nick began to sweat fiercely and his body began to shake. Scott moved closer holding Nick at his waist and watched them. "Sarah," Nick whispered. "What?" Scott queried, softly. Sarah smiled, "Yes, Nicholas," "I was informed of this mockery; I'm appalled by your actions. It was agreed centuries ago, we do not interfere once a decision has been made. You called this trial on two human returned; the decision was made; you interfered insulting me." Mark spoke. "Sarah; I requested you to represent them, because you were the one who fulfilled their decision. We regret losing them, but it was of their own free will to return. No one will interfere any further; you have my word." "Mark, although we're in opposite worlds; I trust your word and hold you to it, with one request," Sarah requested. "Go on," Mark replied. "I have watched Scott and Joshua, if they choose to return, release them without interference." Sarah said. Mark turned facing them, seeing Nick and the condition he's in, "Nicholas Knight, have no fear; you and your father with his wife are free from us, Scott; Joshua, you have been offered to leave the fold; your choice," Joshua looked to Mark, "I choose to remain." Sarah approached Nick touching his heart calming his nerves, "Nicholas, you're all right. Scott James; you have loved, protected and cared for them for a long time; choose." Scott looked around glancing at Nick, "One request before I do; I stay here at the club to keep the peace between both worlds; it was Lucien's last request before he returned." "I think we can do that; Mark?" Sarah questioned. Mark hesitated, "Yes, with no interference." "Scott; your request is fulfilled; choose," Sarah replied. "I choose to follow Lucien and Nicholas; they're my family," Scott said. Nick turned facing Scott, smiling, "Scott, I..." Sarah approached Scott, the others faded, fled from the club and LaCroix entered through the backdoor walking towards Nick embracing him. LaCroix saw Sarah with Scott, froze then tears appeared in his eyes; tears of joy. "Nicholas," LaCroix whispered. Nick, slightly crying, "He chose his family; us," "What?" LaCroix inquired, stunned. Sarah took Scott's hand placing it on her heart, hers upon his and Scott gasped, "Scott Nathan James; you have chosen your family and they have chosen you. You're love, repsect, care, but mostly, your loyalty to them is the greatest gift you have given without hesitation. Scott, receive yours." A sharp pain; a bright pale white light filled the room and Scott let out a piercing scream in pain. A few moments later the light faded and Scott was lying on the floor; unconscious. "Scott; you have been given a second chance; your soul; your heart has been returned to you; take care with the new life you have been given." Sarah said, fading away. "Lucien," Nick uttered. "Yeah," LaCroix replied. "Get a bucket quick," Nick suggested. LaCroix ran for a bucket as Nick approached Scott helping him up and examined him. Nick touched his chest; his heart was beating strong and his body temperature was warm to the touch. LaCroix approached with a silver bucket and looked Scott over. "Scott," LaCroix said. "What happened?" Scott asked. Nick exhaled, smiling, "You've been given a second chance sat a human life." "What? Thank you, Sarah," Scott said. "Uh-oh," "Right here," LaCroix said. "Man that burns," Scott replied, unzipping his fly. "We know," LaCroix replied, smiling. "Ah---damn it," Scott replied, shying away. "You'll need to practice control; it does take awhile. Don't worry, go change and you'll stay with us for now; we'll be outside." LaCroix replied. "One minute, for Scott's sake and my curosity," Nick requested. "Nicholas," LaCroix said. "Explain, 'like father, like child,' to me." Nick said. LaCroix scoffed slightly, "The morning after our wedding night; I stood up off the bed stretched my body and peed the floor, okay; are you happy?" Nick laughed slightly, "Okay, my turn, the night before I went back to the station; I went for a walk and didn't know it; I leaked until a wind blew by; froze my leg off." "Thanks, guys," Scott said. "We're human, it happens; go change and we'll be outside." Nick said. Scott went to his room to change his clothes and Nick, with LaCroix, exited through the backdoor inhaling the fresh air. "Lucien, who's watching the girl's?" Nick asked. "I was ordered to leave; a surprise I think," LaCroix replied. "I need a tree; be right back," Nick said. "I'll join you," LaCroix replied. They walked to the back of the building by the tree and took care of their personal business. They returned to the car seeing Scott standing by the door and looked like a lost child. "Scott," LaCroix uttered. "I can't believe it; I'm human," Scott said. "We're thrilled for you, let's go home," Nick said. We'll talk on the way; are you empty?" "Empty?" Scott queried. "Sit on that blanket, in case," Nick said. "All right," Scott mumbled. They climbed into the car; Nick started the engine and headed for home. Nick parked the car near the elevator turning the engine off and they climbed out. They rode up to Nick's loft stepping into the living room and the ladies left a note saying they went upstairs to bed, with a surprise waiting for them. They escorted Scott to the spare room next to the bathroom and exhaled smiling. "I didn't expect this," Scott said. "Apparently; you were worthy; we know so," LaCroix said. "Okay, Scott, you do remember how to go to the bathroom?" Nick asked. "Yes," Scott answered, blushing. "You'll need to sleep with extra towels around you until you have regained your muscle control." LaCroix replied. "All right," Scott replied, hesitating. "What is it?" Nick asked. "The shock of it, the new sensations; it's..." Scott started. "Terrifying," Nick said. Scott exhaled, "Yes," "We're here to help you," LaCroix told him. "It's late, try to go now while we're here then its time to sleep." Nick replied. "All right," Scott said. Scott strolled into the spare bathroom standing by the toilet and unzipped his fly. He nervously held his penis and urinated. He watched in amazement, gave it a quick shake and flushed the toilet. Scott washed his hands removing his soiled clothes and requested LaCroix's presence. "Scott?" LaCroix queried. "I don't have any clean clothes; these are still damp from earlier." Scott explained. LaCroix smirked, "Take those; Nicholas has more upstairs." "Okay," Scott said. Scott changed into Nick's lounge pants exiting the bathroom and joined them at the stairs. "A little big, but nice; remember, accidents happen, never be afraid to tell us, okay," Nick said. "Goodnight, Scott, and welcome back," LaCroix said. "Night, Scott; welcome home," Nick replied, yawning. "Thank you, night, gentlemen," Scott said. They walked to their neutral bedrooms, changed for bed and climbed into bed drifting off to sleep after a blessing night. The sun rose high above the city, not a cloud in the sky; a perfect day and sunlight beaming into LaCroix and Jamie's room. LaCroix slowly woke up seeing Jamie lying at his side and a few tears rolling down her soft cheek. He grew concerned caressing her belly and kissed her warmly. Jamie opened her eyes looking into LaCroix's loving eyes and embraced him tight. "Honey, what is it?" LaCroix asked. "I'm scared," Jamie whispered. "Can I really do this?" LaCroix laughed a little, "Darling; it's we; us; we will do this together; I would not leave you." "The labor," Jamie uttered. "I will be there to try and ease it as much as I can; I will do whatever you request to ease the pain, but know this, once we push the baby; we will have a beautiful child created from God and our love," LaCroix told her. "I'm sorry; I'm just..." Jamie replied, sniffing her tears back. "Sweetheart; you're hormones are doubling; your time is fast approaching; I fully understand, truly," "Lucien," jamie whispered. "I have some wonderful news to share," LaCroix told her. "What is it?" Jamie asked. "Scott received his redemption last night," LaCroix said, happily. "What?" Jamie queried, surprised. "Nicholas and I witnessed it after Sarah and Mark ended the trial; it's over." LaCroix replied, smiling. "Really?" Jamie inquired. "Yes, we can now relax and enjoy our life together." LaCroix expressed warmly. "OW," Jamie said. "The baby kicked with complete happiness." "I agree, you okay?" LaCroix asked. "Almost," Jamie said. "I want to feel you all around me; inside of me," "My pleasure," LaCroix replied, kissing Jamie passionately. They lay in bed, very close to each other and made love for the morning. Nick had showered, dressed and left Molly to sleep in. He walked down the stairs seeing Scott exiting the bathroom and rubbed his eyes. Nick quietly approached him and saw he had been crying. "Scott, what's wrong?" Nick asked. "I'm a---I'm still stunned by these sensations." Scott said. "Scott, when I came back; I ran, barefoot, to the cemetary visiting Natalie and told her what happened. I cried like an infant then Paul found me, we talked, we went out for lunch and Lucien, once again, took me in and cared for me still, even though I was human and he wasn't." Nick told him. "Were you scared?" Scott asked. "Terrified; still am at times, that I may wake up and it's a dream; Molly finds out." Nick said. "Lucien," Scott replied. "Same here, Scott; Nicholas," LaCroix said, coming down the stairs. "Morning," Scott said. "Hello, how did you do?" LaCroix asked. Scott sighed, "Sadly, one accident, so I started the laundry for all." "Just one, lucky guy," Nick said. "Let's get breakfast started and check Molly's honey supply." "Hmm, Jamie's into crackers with cream cheese," LaCroix said. "That's okay," Nick replied. "Not when you add garlic to the cream cheese," LaCroix added. "Pick some up tonight?" "Sure, come on," Nick replied. "Let's go, Scott, time for you to eat real food." "I'll try," Scott said hesitating. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. PIllsbury All claims in part one LaCroix grabbed Scott escorting him into the kitchen preparing a hot feast and sat down enjoying the meal; saving two plates for the ladies. A knock echoed from the door, Paul strolled inseeing them and sat down helping himself to some hot coffee. "Where are the ladies?" Paul asked. "Resting," LaCroix answered. "Hey, Scott; how are you?" Paul inquired. "Fine," Scott answered. "Nick, we have a lead," Paul said. "It's okay, they're fine," Nick replied. "Before the ladies get up." "I couldn't get close to the storage area, but I do have a warrant to play, care to join me?" Paul inquired. "Love to; we need to pick up some honey and garlic cream cheese," Nick said. "Whoa, Jamie's craving," Paul replied. "Yes," LaCroix replied. "How ironic," Paul said, laughing. "Let's go, Buddy," "Later, gents; relax today." Nick told them. "We'll try, and thank you," LaCroix said. "How about we take them out tonight; dinner and light dancing?" Nick inquired. "Wonderful," LaCroix agreed, smiling. "Good, about seven at Splendido," Nick suggested. "I'll make the arrangements," LaCroix replied. "Yeah," Nick replied, grinning. "let's go, Bud; I want his ass nailed." "Diddo," Paul said. Nick led the way out of the loft with Paul at his side, as always and they rode down in the elevator outside to Nick's car. They climbed in; he started the engine and headed over to Decker; to the storage facility. Nick drove around the building until Paul found the one they needed and he parked the car out front of the huge door. A gentleman was standing there waiting, took the warrant from Paul and unlocked the door them left. Nick and Paul slowly withdrew their weapons, Paul pushed the button raising the door and they saw a body hanging from the ceiling. The stench, foul odor filled the air and they turned away gagging. Paul quickly called Reese, Allen and the lab. They stumbled back towards the car and waited for them. "God, I hate that smell," Paul replied, moaning. "Same here; it must be his other buddy," Nick said. Paul exhaled, "I don't think Alex gave us his name, yet." "I need to make a date then deal with that." Nick said. Nick pulled out his cell phone dialing home, "Hello?" Molly answered. "Hey, love," Nick said. "You okay?" "Yeah, missing you," Molly said. "Me too, care to go out for dinner and a little dancing tonight?" Nick asked. "Can we?" Molly queried. "I'll see you about seven, okay," Nick replied. "I can't wait," Molly said. "Get some rest and we'll go to Splendido's; Lucien and Jamie will join us, but we'll dance and snuggle alone." Nick told her. "I'm getting warm," Molly replied. "Same here, love you tons," Nick replied, hanging up. "Date set?" Paul asked. "Yeah," Nick answered. "Cool," Paul replied. "Cabin fever," Nick sighed, "A little, it's coming to the end and their hormones are crazy, a little night out will be good for them." "So true, tonight; it's dinner, movie and dessert alone." Paul replied, grinning. "Enough said, here comes the Calvary." Nick said. They exited the car standing by the body, but not too close and saw them driving through. Everyone climbed out joining Nick and Paul at the door. "All right, run-down," Reese ordered. "We came here with our search warrant, the owner unlocked the door; I opened it and that's what we found." Paul said. "Done," Allen said. "We didn't enter or touch anything, so Kathy's the first." Paul replied. "Allen, any name?" Reese asked. "Well, it's not Reed; Alex is in holding, so this must be, Luke Jamerson," Allen answered. "Great," Reese sighed. "This guy is playing with us and having fun," Paul replied, angrily. "Let's wait at your car; give Kathy and them some room." Reese suggested. They strolled oveer by Nick's car waiting for Kathy to join them with the results. About an hour passed; Kathy walked towards them with Allen at her side and Had that puzzling look on her face. "Kathy, what is it?" Reese asked. "He died from multiple stab wounds; two bullets in the head and then he was hung; overkill." Kathy said. "What?" Nick questioned, stunned. "Yeah; I'll know more at the lab, but he got the works, sorry." Kathy reported. "You can poke around, but wear gloves and watch where you walk." "Thanks, let's go," Nick said. They took gloves from Kathy entering the storage room; Nick on the left and Paul on the right. Nick found a stack pf small boxes in the far corner and carefully looked in each one. Paul walked a few feet finding a used syringe on the floor. He carefully pcked it up with his hanky and whistled for Ryan to bag it. Nick and Paul met up at the other end of the room staring at everything, but Nick noticed an unusual yellowish stain where the body hung. Nick showed it to Ryan and he gathered a sample. They exited the room tossing their gloves into a bag and rejoined Reese again. "Anything?" Reese inquired. "A yellowish stain on the floor and a used syringe in the far right corner on the floor." Paul reported. "All right; station and round up." Reese ordered. "Yes, sir," Nick replied. They returned to the station while the others finished investigating and sealed up the room. LaCroix had finished cleaning up the kitchen after Jamie and Molly ate. Molly yelled from the living room; she was lying on the couch holding her belly and crying. LaCroix ran to her sitting down on the coffee table and held her hand. "Molly, what is it?" LaCroix asked. "The baby's leaning into my right side again, need to move it," Molly said. "I'll try," LaCroix said. "All right, legs down," LaCroix gently placed his hands on her belly and slowly rotated hr belly trying to move the baby away. Molly let out a soft moan as LaCroix massaged her lower belly and smiled. "Thank you," Molly replied, exhaling. "You're welcome; tea and honey?" LaCroix queried. "Love some," Molly said. LaCroix smiled, "All right; I'll check Jamie first," "Okay," Molly said, drifting off to sleep. LaCroix laughed, standing up walking towards the stairs and bumped into Scott exiting the bathroom. "Scott, how are you today?" LaCroix asked. "Better, still numb," Scott answered. "I'm sure," LaCroix replied. "Can you make some tea and honey for Molly when she wakes up; I'm going to check on Jamie." "All right," Scott answered. "Thanks," LaCroix said. LaCroix walked up the stairs down the hall entering their bedroom and saw Jamie sitting on the bed breathing hard. He quickly walked over kneeling down in front of her and placed his hands on her legs. "Jamie," LaCroix said. "Yes," Jamie replied. "Are you all right?" LaCroix asked, slightly nervous. Jamie giggled, "Yes, just practicing, it also calms me down as well." "Jamie," LaCroix said, exhaling. "You frightened me at first." "Im so sorry, honey," Jamie replied. "Baby B in Molly needed to be shifted and this; I'm on edge," LaCroix said, standing up. "Hmm; I can relax your nerves next," Jamie told him. "How?" LaCroix asked. Jamie slowly ran her tongue along her upper lip and smiled, "One guess, darling," "Uh-oh," LaCroix uttered, grinning. "Hmm," Jamie mumbled, stroking him. Jamie sat there making love to LaCroix and he enjoyed every stroke leading to his climax. At the station; they were working on the case on the computer for a few hours; Nick leans back in his chair moaning and sighing. Paul took notice and looked at his watch. "Hey, how about some lunch?" Paul queried. "The Cell; maybe Reed will appear," Nick suggested. "I doubt it, but it wouldn't hurt, let's go," Paul replied. "What about Allen?" "Go ask him; I need to take a leak; meet you outside." Nick replied. "Done," Paul agreed. Paul left to grab Allen for lunch while Nick took care of his personal business and they met outside at Nick's car. They climbed in, Nick started the engine and headed for the fast food place. Nick parked out front turning the engine off; they climbed out and stood on the sidewalk looking around. Nick's cell phone rang, sighing and pulled it out from his coat pocket. "Knight," Nik answered. "Nick," Molly whimpered. "What's wrong, honey?" Nick asked. Molly exhaled, "I don't havea dress that fits." Nick laughed, "Have Lucien take you out; I'm sure Jamie needs one, too," "Anything in particular?" Molly queried. "Surprise me, I love surprises; you know that..." Nick said. "Okay, and shoes?" Molly inquired. "No heels, okay; yes," Nick answered. "Love you," Molly whispered. "Love you, too, until tonight," Nick said, hanging up. Nick shook his head while Allen and Paul laughed, "Molly?" Allen inquired. "Yeah," Nick said. "We're going out tonight and she has nothing to wear that fits." "That's women," Paul said. "That's hormones," Allen added. "Let's eat while we can, come on," Nick said. They walked inside finding a booth near the door and sat down. Nick sat alone. Neil approached them and stood stunned at first. "Are you working here, now?" Nick asked. "Yeah; I need to occupy my mind and the money; you know," Neil told him. "Any word on Reed yet?" "No; we're sill looking; don't worry; we'll get him." Nick replied. "Good, what will it be today?" Neil asked. "Paul and I will share a pizza and two waters." Allen said. "I'll have a turkey wrap with water." Nick said. "All right; thank you." Neil said, walking away. "So healthy," Allen replied. "No, heavy date tonight," Paul said. Nick grinned, "You betta," "Enough; how goes the baby world?" Allen asked. "She's heavy into honey; even on butterscotch ice cream and Jamie's into garlic cream cheese on crackers." Nick said. "How far are they now; Jamie's six months and Molly's...?" Allen inquired. "Five months," Nick answered. "Summer babies," Paul said. "And four weeks off," Nick told him. "What?" Allen replied, shocked. "Yeah," Nick replied, smiling. "Unfair," Paul replied, pouting. Nick scoffed slightly, "Two week honeymoon." "You betta," Paul said, moaning. "Excuse me; food's here," Neil announced. "Thanks," Nick said. They enjoyed a quiet lunch, light conversation, teasing Nick and watched for Reed; if possible. About thirty minutes passed when Allen's cell phone rang and pulled it from his pocket. "Straton," Allen answered. "Hey, darling, stop by the lab,' Kathy replied. Allen smiled, "Business or pleasure?" "Both," Kathy replied. "On my way," Allen said, eagerly, hanging up. "Kathy," Nick uttered. "Yup," Allen answered. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment by: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one They each placed money on the table standing up and exited the restaurant; no Reed. They climbed into the car and Nick drove to the Forensics building. Nick parked along the curb turning the engine off and they climbed out running up the stairs inside. They saw Kathy covering up Peter's body and the other body from the storage room, lying next to him. They entered the lab, but Allen snuck up behind Kathy and kissed the back of her neck. Kathy moaned slightly and saw the others; Nick and Paul. "Hey, guys," Kathy said. "Hey, what you got?" Nick asked. "Well; we already know the story on Luke, shot, stabbed, strrangled, drugged, and also, he was sexually molested. I found torn tissue on the head of his penis, and it was forced, big time." Kathy briefed them. "What?" Paul questioned, horrified. "He also had aides; he had maybe six months to live; which means, Reed..." Kathy replied. "Also has aides and will be difficult to catch or hold him." Nick said. "Yeah," Kathy answered. "Great," Nick sighed, frustrated. "Damn it," Allen whispered. "Yup," Kathy said, "and I'm willing to bet he knows it knowing he can use it to his advantage." "Most likely," Allen said. "No blood, urine or salvia can touch you period." Kathy said. "How do you beat that weapon?" Paul asked. "Don't know," Nick said. "it's getting late; let's go to my place, I have a date." "Cool," Paul said. "i'll hang here, tomorrow at nine." Allen suggested. "Done, later," Nick replied, as his cell phone rang, "Knight," "Nick," Molly said. "Hi, honey, I'll pick up the honey and Jamie's cream cheese and I'll be there in about ten minutes." Nick said. "Good, I'm ready," Molly told him. "Okay; I'm on my way, love you," Nick said, hanging up. "She found you," Paul said, laughing. "Come on," Nick and Paul left them alone in the lab walking down the stairs and climbed into the car. Nick started the engine driving to the store then home at the loft. Nick turned the engine off; they climbed out and Paul went home in his truck. Nick rode up in the elevator to his loft and almost dropped the bag seeing Molly. She wore a mid-length lavendar dress, short sleeves with white sandals. Her eyes sparkled knowing Nick loved her dress. He slowly approached her placing the bag on the table and kissed her passionately. "Oh mercy, you are heaven," Nick said. "Let's go upstairs, now," Molly, teary-eyed, "Really?" "Don't cry; your eyes will turn red," Nick whispered. "Like yours use to do?" Molly queried. "What?" Nick asked, slightly scared. "Never mind; get showered and dressed." Molly told him. "All right," Nick said, kissing her nose. Molly sat down on the couch while Nick ran upstairs for a quick shower, dressed and returned to Molly; handsome as always. Nick helped Molly up off the couch kissing him passionately and pinched his butt. Nick grinned warmly stroking her cheek snd saw LaCroix and Jamie strolling down the stairs joining them. "We look sizzling hot," Jamie said. "I agree," LaCroix replied. "Separate cars, but two tables close together," Nick suggested. "Oh yes," LaCroix said, smiling. "Let's roll," Nick said. "I'm starving," "Why?" Molly said. "Later," Nick whispered. "Where's Scott?" "He's at our loft, resting." LaCroix told him. They exited the loft riding down in the elevator and over to their own vehicle. They climbed in, the men started the engines and headed over to Splendido's along the waterfront. They parked near the front door turning the engines off and they helped the ladies out. They walked along the path entering the restaurant and LaCroix gave his name. The waiter escorted them to the far end of the restaurant onto a candlelit, blue room and two tables romantically set. To the left a ooden dance floor and to the right, a huge window over looking the ocean, stars shining high above from the moonlight. The waiter escorted them in and left. The men helped the ladies sit down and they sat very close them. Two waiter's entered serving their dinner and tea with honey giving them the royal treatment and left. They enjoyed a romantic, loving meal and toasting each other. "Great touch, Lucien," Nick said. "It was your idea also; thank you," LaCroix replied. "Molly, care to dance," Nick asked. "There's no music," Molly answered. "Let's make our won," Nick suggested. "Wonderful," Molly replied, smiling. Nick extended his hand to Molly helping her stand and escorted her to the dance floor. They began to dance very slow, very close and they kissed passionately; LaCroix and Jamie joined them. "Nick, thank you for a wonderful night," Molly said. "You're welcome; thank you for making me the happiest man alive," Nick said, smiling. "I'm so glad, same for me, I never dreamed it possible," Molly replied. "I love you so much; I'm so..." Nick said, kissing her. "I can feel that;let's go have dessert alone," Molly suggested. "Oh yeah, it's very hot in here," Nick replied, grinning. "I hope I make it out there." Nick saw LaCroix winking at him as they left the restaurant and climbed into the van. Molly took him into the back laying on her side and slipped her panties off. "Molly, I can't wait, but..." Nick said, breathing heavy. "Come on, it's okay," Molly replied. "I know," "Molly," Nick whispered. "Come here," Molly replied. Nick moved closer towards her, on his knees and faced her. She smiled stroking him feeling his arousal; extremely hard and breathing hard. Nick moved around behind her unbuckling, unzipping and moved hs pants slightly down. He lied down snuggling very close and penetrated her. The heat caused Molly to moan as NIck slowly moved to her passion. Nick felt his body becoming out of control; he moved faster and his breathing erratic, 'Molly, I...' he whispered. 'It's all right, go, please, don't stop,' Molly told him. He went deeper, going faster and suddenly stopped moaning her name. He moved once more holding her tight, breathing heavy and his body shook. Molly reached around massaging his hip trying to calm him down. "You okay?" Molly asked, no response. "Nick," Nick exhaling, hard, "Hold on," "All right; relax; need more?" Molly queried. "Yes," Nick whispered, winded. "Go then, we're fine, really; don't stop until you want to," Molly told him. Nick's breathing picked up; he began moving once again and MOlly rested her leg on the bench so Nick has easy access. He moved moaning her name and held her tight. This round didn't last as long; exploding deep inside and exhaled hard. Nick rolled onto his back and Molly turned around to face him; kissing him passionately. "Calm down, its okay; you all right?" Molly asked. "Yes, in a few; you?" Nick inquired, winded. "Great; what brought that energy on?" Molly queried. "My favorite meal, you, dancing; he was begging for mercy," Nick explained. "I'm glad it was me," Molly answered. "What is it that you desire now?" "It will only be you, forever, have no doubt there; i desire only you, home, shower pee and lay in your arms in our bed; all night." Nick told her. "Let's go; I need to go for three," Molly briefed him. "Yes, M'Lady," Nick said. "But sadly; he needs to go, now," "I'll wait up front; it's in the right corner under the blanket," Molly replied, telling him where their portable toilet was. "You go ahead; I won't make it that far," Nick said, sitting up and opened the back doors to the van. Molly sat up front as NIck stood, no one around and urinated fast. He exhaled in relief and fixed his clothes climbing back in and closed the doors. He climbed into the driver's seat starting the engine and headed for home to shower then hold Molly all night long. LaCroix and Jamie had already arrived home, showered and Jamie waited for LaCroix to exit the bathroom. He came out wearing his royal blue lounge pants and stood in front of Jamie smiling. "You all right?" LaCroix asked. "Almost, you forgot one thing," Jamie replied. "I did, uh-oh, what's that?" LaCroix asked. Jamie grinned, pulling the string on his lounge pants, "Dessert; I'm still hungry," "Well, in that case; I'll make this dessert extra special." LaCroix told her. Jamie moaned a little, "I'm sure you will," LaCroix kissed Jamie passionately lying by her side and they made love for most of the night, then; maybe, some sleep. The sun rose high with a cool breeze blowing through the leaves and the sunlight beamed into Nick and Molly's bedroom. Nick woke up stretching his body with a groan of pain and Molly stirred hearing him. "Nick, you okay?" Molly asked. "Sore back; I'm okay," Nick said. "Roll over; too much in the van?" Molly inquired, smiling. "No way," Nick said, rolling onto his stomach. Molly slowly sat upon his thighs and moved his pants down and firmly massaged his lower back. Nick groaned with each stroke as Molly giggled and couldn't resist but gave him a little slap on his butt. "Hey," Nick said. "What?" Molly asked, being innocent. "Time to shower and work," Nick said, helping her off. "How about a weekend escape?" "Love it," Molly replied, happily. "Where?" "You decide; a hotel with complete room service," Nick said. "After the case?" Molly queried. "Sorry," Nick said. "That's okay," Molly replied, happily. "Come on, but shower and massage." "I'm there," Nick said, climbing off the bed and helped her escorting her to the bathroom. LaCroix and Jamie were downstairs and had finished preparing breakfast. As they sat down, the door slowly slid open with Paul and Scott entering the loft; LaCroix excused himself, pulling Scott aside and made sure he could still see Jamie. "Scott, how are you today?" LaCroix asked. "Let's see; I've got full control, eating is fun and Doc found out." Scott answered. "Great, what did he say?" LaCroix inquired. "Tomorrow for a physical and two cups; what for?" Scott queried. LaCroix smiled, "Not again, one to urinate in and the other; you know," "No," Scott shyly answered. LaCroix cleared his throat, "The other is for a semen sample." "How do you do that?" Scott questioned. "Later, when we're alone," LaCroix sighed. "All right," Scott answered. "Let's eat," LaCroix said, then saw Nick and Molly. "Go ahead," "Morning," Nick said, embracing his father. "Morning; morning, Molly; tea and breakfast are on the table." LaCroix told her. "Go ahead, honey; I'll be there in a minute." Nick replied. "All right," Molly answered. "Are you all right?" LaCroix asked. "Sore back," Nick replied. "Nicholas," LaCroix mumbled, laughing. "Shh," Nick said. "We're planning a weekend away, watch the loft for us?" "Always, tomorrow; Scott with Doc." LaCroix told him. "Does Scott know about the two cup thing?" Nick asked. "Not the second; he asked how do you do that?" LaCroix replied. Nick smiled, "You're great at explaining, father," "Nicholas," LaCroix replied, stunned. "Well?" Nick inquired. "It should be your turn," LaCroix told him. Nick hesitated, "I'm only the son; you're the father; your job, bye." "Nicholas," LaCroix replied, sighing. "Hey, everyone, where's the coffee?" Nick asked. "Right here, love," Molly said. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment by: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one Nick gave LaCroix a slight grin walking away and exited the loft. They rode down in the elevator outside to Nick's car; they climbed in and Nick headed for the fast food place; the Cell. Nick parked out front turning the engine off and they climbed out. They walked up the path entering the restaurant, but didn't see Neil so they picked a booth close to the door and waited. A waiter came by placing two glasses of water and walked away. Paul smirked, "How was your date?" Nick, slight groan, "Great," "You okay?" Paul asked. "Yeah, I think I pulled a muscle in my lower back," Nick replied. "Need a bigger van," paul replied, laughing. "Very funny," Nick said, as his phone rang, "Knight," "Are you alone?" Neil asked. "Paul's here, what's wrong; where are you?" Nick asked. "In the alley; Reed found me," Neil replied, terrified. "We're coming, don't move," Nick told him, hanging up. "Let's go," Nick led the way out of the restaurant, down the side of the building and into the alley. They quickly scanned the entire alley, but no Neil. Nick called out saying it was safe and they were alone. Neil suddenly appeared from behind one of the dumpsters and ran towards Nick's side, shaking all over. "Neil, what happened?" Nick asked. "I was out with a friend; Reed followed me, cornered me and tried to..." Neil said, crying. "Did he rape you?" Nick inquired. "No, but tried," Neil answered. "Neil; i need to know if he and you exchanged any form of body fluids?" Nick questioned. "No, I swear; i ran fast, why?" Neil asked, loudly. "He might have AIDES, and we can't touch you unless you're safe." Nick said. "Oh my, God," Neil uttered, terrified. "I want you to go home, tell your father, tell someone and get a test done to be sure." Nick told him. "I can't...they don't know I'm..." Neil pleaded, crying. "Hold on," Nick requested, pulling out his cell phone, "Jack, send a car to the alley behind the Cell, a friend needs a ride to Kathy's lab then home." "Thanks," Neil replied. "You're welcome; stay out of sight until you see the cruiser; where was Reed?" Nick asked. "Randy's shoes," Neil told him. "Nick, car's here," Paul shouted. "Go now, call me if you need anything, okay," Nick said. "Yes, thank you, please get him," Neil requested. "We will," Nick replied. "Paul, let's go," "Where?" Paul asked. "Randy's shoes, Reed sighting," Nick answered. "Cool," Paul replied. "I'll call Allen and tell him." Nick led the way back to the car climbing in and he started the engine. Nick carefully drove away and headed for Randy's shoes store. Nick spotted the store to his left, signaling and turned parking out front. He turned the engine off; they climbed out and entered the store looking around. They pretended to shop, picking up shoes, but scanned the customers looking for Reed. Suddenly, Paul gave Nick a nudge into his side pointing towards the far right corner and they saw Reed teasing a girl. They carefully walked towards him; he turned seeing them, flicked his cigarette onto the floor and ran out the backdoor. Paul used his hanky grabbing the cigarette while Nick ran after Reed and he vanished from sight. Nick stopping short inhaling, rubbing his lower back. Paul ran outside seeing him and stood by his side. "Hey, you okay?" Paul asked. "No, it hurts; what you got?" Nick replied. "DNA; give me the keys," Paul demanded. "Why?" Nick queried. "You; Doc; me, Kathy," Paul ordered. "Now," "Fine," Nick said, groaning. "Lean on me, Bud; let's go," Paul replied, helping Nick back to his car. They climbed in, Paul started the engine and headed for the hospital lower levels. Nick slowly climbed out stumbling inside and entered Doc's office. As Paul drove away; he called LaCroix on his cell phone and informed him of Nick. Nick leaned upon the desk moaning in pain, Doc walked around and touched his arm. "Nicholas, tell me," Doc requested, concerned. Nick, in tears, "My lower back, the pain," "All right, come on," Doc said. Doc walked into the examining room helping NIck walk and Nick leaned over the table. Doc opened his cabinet grabbing two bottles and two needles. He returned to Nick and placed the items down. "Loosen up your pants for me," Doc replied. Nick loosened his pants; Doc gave him a painkiller and waited a few. Doc slowly rubbed his lower back, feeling a slight tightness in his muscle and it was slightly pulsating. "Nicholas, what happened to cause this?" Doc asked. "Doc," Nick replied, embarrassed. "Nicholas," Doc requested, firmer. Nick sighed, "A romantic evening out with Molly; I was extremely excited and the van..." "Nicholas," Doc said, smiling. "You pinched your nerve and pulled the muscle around it." "Great; can I go now?" Nick asked. "NO, but you will, after this shot, are you ready?" Doc inquired. "I guess," Nick answered, when a knock was heard. LaCroix entered the room, blushing, "Sorry, but Paul called, is he all right?" "Two minutes," Doc said. "Come in, Lucien," Nick told him. LaCroix walked over leaning on the table, on the opposite side and glanced at him, "Your back?" "Yes, go ahead, Doc," Nick said. "Hold this on you first," Doc said, passing him a plastic urinal bottle. "When the nerve relaxes it will come fast, and little pressure." "Okay," Nick said. "Okay," Doc replied. "It may also burn slightly," "Great," Nick replied, exhaling. "This will hurt; I'm going into your muscle, so talk to him or hold hands; here we go," Doc warned him. Nick reached out holding LaCroix's hands talking about the ladies and Doc inhaled slowly giving Nick the medication; the muscle relaxer. Nick cringed and groaned from the burning sensation. LaCroix tried to relax him then the pain stopped; due to the painkiller he was given earlier. "Nicholas," LaCroix asked. "It's lessening," Nick said. "Okay, stay that way; it will happen fast; go home and rest. I'll call Paul and tell him to return your car to you, at home." Doc ordered. "But..." Nick trying to argue. "Nicholas; I'm calling Reese; you fell down, okay," Doc said, strongly. "I could tell him the truth," "Thanks, Doc; I'll go home," Nick replied, moaning. "Just go Nick; don't hold it," Doc said. "I'll be back in a few minutes." "Ah---that burns," Nick said, as he urinated into the bottle. "Nicholas," LaCroix replied, scared. "Almost, wait," Nick requested. "No rush," LaCroix replied, smirking. "Ah---man; that hurt," Nick replied, placing the bottle down and fixed his clothes. "Something is bothering you; what is it?" LaCroix asked. "At home, please," Nick requested. "We'll go to my loft, check on Scott then talk." LaCroix told him. "How are you doing?" Doc asked. "Better, bottles on the floor," Nick answered. "Paul said, he dropped the evidence off, will pick up lunch at the Raven and meet you at home with the car." Doc told him. "Now, go home; no exercise of any kind for a least a day or two." "I'll try," Nick said. "Let Molly handle it, okay," Doc suggested. "You could damage your back and never again." "Doc," Nick replied, shying away. "Go home, great news about Scott; I'm thrilled," Doc ordered. "Thanks, Doc," Nick said. "Thank you, Doc," LaCroix replied, escorting Nick out of his office and outside. They climbed into the truck; LaCroix started the engine and headed for home. LaCroix parked the truck turning the engine off; they climbed out, but LaCroix stayed close and they rode up to LaCroix's loft. They took turns using the bathroom and they sat down on the couch. LaCroix could see the terror building in his eyes. "Nicholas, what's wrong? Is it your back still?" LaCroix questioned. "Back's fine, I think Molly knows about my vampire past," Nick said, upset. "How?" LaCroix asked. "She was dressed; I said she was heaven; she started to cry; I told her; her eyes would turn red and she said, 'like mine use to do,'" Nick quoted to him. "Oh, my," LaCroix whispered. "Lucien, I can't..." Nick said, slightly crying. "All right, calm down," LaCroix said. "I can't lose her; I love her so much," Nick expressed warmly. "She loves and cares for you; she wouldn't leave you over this," LaCroix said. "Scott, are you here?" "Yes, is there something wrong?" Scott asked. "Can you please go up to Nick's loft and ask Molly to come down here, please?" LaCroix asked. "Yes, on my way," Scott replied, leaving the loft. "Lucien, no," Nick shouted, standing up, frantic. LaCroix stood up facing him, "Nicholas, you can't hide it forever; if she truly loves you; you; she will stay. When your friends found out; they stayed. I thought I would run and hide, but it felt like I lost this huge weight," Lacroix explained. "Lucien," Nick replied, tears rolling down his cheek. Unaware to Nick; Molly walked in, but LaCroix saw her and they smiled, "Nicholas, Natalie loved you deeply and she knew you were a vampire from the beginning, inspite of your past, she loved you." LaCroix told him. "I don't want..." Nick shouted. "Nicholas, as I have said; you can't deny who and what you are or were. We were vampires for many centuries; we did horrid things; we ceased doing them and God gave us second chance. We have friends; wives who love us; a family we longed for, but mostly; we're still together; father and son; nothing or anyone will ever change that." LaCroix replied. "But Molly..." Nick whispered. "What about me?" Molly uttered. Nick jerked his body around and saw his wife smiling then she walked over to LaCroix embracing him tight kissing his damp cheek. Molly turned facing Nick, in tears, and shaking in fear. LaCroix walked up to his son embracing him and smiled. "Final Redemption, Nicholas; end the weight and live free in love with Molly," LaCroix said, exiting his loft; leaving them alone. "Nick," Molly said. "Molly; I'm so sorry; I didn't want..." Nick pleaded. "Darling; I've known since we met and that time I found that picture of you back in 1821, confirmed it." Molly told him. Nick, painfully, leaned up against the chair and buried his sadden face in his hands with tears, "Molly, please," Molly walked over embracing him, raising his face and kissed his tears away, "What hurts most; I know or I will leave you?" "Both," Nick said, "I didn't want anyone to know." "Everyone has a past," Molly replied. Nick sniffed his tears back, "Not like mine," Molly smiled, "True; yours is original," Nick exhaled hard, "I'm so sorry; I swear that was the only secret I held from you; I'm ashamed of that and I didn't want it our lives," Adult: Final Redemption: judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one Molly warmly placed his hands on her belly kissing him passionately, "Nick Knight, darling, we love you; the man, the husband and now their father; I don't care about your past, but what means the world to me; is our past, present and the future; I love you with every ouncce of my soul; our children will also; I will never leave you; you are the greatest gift; my life." "Molly," Nick replied, smiling, pulling her closer, "you are the greatest; most beautiful person I have known." "Thank you, Natalie?" Molly queried. "True, I loved her; the only way I could then, but you were the first; only one; I was able to be physical with; I shared a love with her, but we share a life." Nick told her. Molly, breathing erratic, "No more worries," "No," Nick said. "Let's go upstairs," "To our loft or our bedroom here?" Molly inquired. "Oh, I saw Doc today; he gave me two shots one for the pain and a muscle relaxer; he said easy on the back and I have the rest of the day off." Nick told her. "Goodie, our bedroom here and this time; I will care for you." Molly replied. "Are we okay; the babies and the past?" Nick questioned. Molly kissed him seductively, "Let me show you," "Lead on," Nick said. Molly led Nick upstairs to the spare bedroom and they mae love embracing the moment. Upstairs in Nick's loft; LaCroix was greeted by Jamie's warm loving arms and he saw Paul and Scott patiently waiting. Jamie sensed something happened and gently stroked his cheek. She felt the slight dampness from his tears and smiled. Paul and Scott walked over after seeing the look in Jamie's eyes and sighed staring at him. "Lucien, what is it?" Jamie asked. "Lucien," Scott uttered. LaCroix smiled, "molly's known for years and never said." "What?" Jamie queried, stunned, "and Nicholas; how did he handle it?" "He cried and they talked," LaCroix answered. "And?" Paul inquired. "I have a feeling Nicholas will be even more content, now that, that fear is gone. I'm sure they're enjoying dessert first; let's get lunch prepared." Paul said, sighing. "So true," LaCroix replied, happily. "OW, unfair," Jamie uttered. "Jamie," LaCroix replied, concerned. "The baby kicked me in the..." Jamie told him. "That hurt; go lay down and I'll get you some tea." LaCroix said, smiling. "Uh-oh, bathroom first," jamie said, walking fast into the spare bathroom. Just as Jamie closed the door, the front door opened with Molly and Nick entering with glowing smiles. Molly followed Paul and Scott to the table for lunch. "Nicholas," LaCroix uttered, concerned. "We're fine, and it's amazing how much weight you lose when..." Nick started. "Told you; go eat; I need to attend to Jamie," LaCroix told him. "Thank you, father," Nick whispered. "You're welcome, son," LaCroix said, laughing. Nick walked over towards the table sitting down next to Molly and they enjoyed a warm lunch. A few moments later; LaCroix and Jamie joined them and they shared a warm meal together. About an hour passed; the men cleaned up the kitchen and LaCroix escorts Jamie and Scott to his loft leaving Paul with Nick and Molly; alone. "I'll be at the computer," Paul replied, excusing himself. "Okay," Nick said. Molly walked ove embracing him, "I'm going upstairs for a nap, see you later." "Always," Nick said. "We're okay?" "We're better then okay; we're perfect," Molly told him directly. "I love you," Nick replied, kissing her. "Love you, totally," Molly said. Molly pinched his butt walking away, climbing up the stairs and entered their bedroom to rest. Nick grabbed two beers walking towards Paul and sat down at his side, working on the computer with the case at hand. "What have we got?" Nick asked. "A great friend and partner; family," Paul said, smiling. Nick smiled in return, "Agreed; I mean the case," "Oh, that; well; we already have the guy; we need to catch him." Paul said. "Cute," Nick replied, sighing. "Hold on; let's call Kathy." Nick pulled out his cell phone dialing Kathy's lab, "Hello," Kathy answered, winded. "Are you all right?" Nick asked. "Oh yeah, what can I do for you?" Kathy asked. "Anything new?" Nick asked, grinning. "Well, it seems Luke was the only one with AIDES; Reed's test is negative. All we need to do is get him." Kathy reported. "Great; where's Allen?" Nick inquired. "He's---uhm---busy," Kathy whispered. Nick laughed, "He's busy," Nick hung up laughing with a slight belch and looked towards Paul. "You're excused; what's so funny?" Paul asked. Nick cleared his thoat, "Allen's there, ah---I think they were..., when I called," "No way," Paul uttered. "Yeah, she was very winded," Nick replied. Paul laughed, "Can I have the phone?" "No, let them enjoy it," Nick answered. "She also said Reed does not have AIDES." "How sure?" Paul inquired. "She didn't say," Nick replied. "Look; I'm beat, tat painkiller is draining me; let's call it a night." "Okay, kiss Molly for me, nine in the morning," Paul suggested. "Done, thanks," Nick replied, standing up. Nick gave Paul a slap on his back walking up the stairs and Paul turned the computer off exiting the loft, locking the door on the way out. Nick entered the bedroom seeing Molly resting, reading a book and he quietly walked over sitting down by her side; slightly nervous. "Hey," Nick said. "Hey, darling; you okay?" Molly asked. "Not sure," Nick replied. Molly placed her book down on her nightstand and embraced him warmly, "Darling, I love you, what's wrong?" "I thought I would feel better when that fear was lifted, but I don't and don't understand why?" Nick explained. "Is there anything, about that life, I should know?" Molly questioned. "Not sure," Nick answered. "I really don't remember that much about it; I did feed, kill and preyed on people, but I wanted it to stop; I wanted to come back." "You did," Molly said. "You were not evil; just misled; Lucien, too," "I know; I guess I feel guilty for not trusting you and your opinion." Nick said. "I'm really sorry," "Forgiven; forgotten, okay," Molly said. "I love you," Nick said, smiling. "I love you, Nicholas Knight; now; go get ready for bed and I'll massage that back for you." Molly told him, stroking his thigh. "I'm already excited, but I need a shower first, give me a few," "Not too long," Molly suggested, seductively. "Okay," Nick said, kissing her. Nick stood up; kissed Molly and walked into the bathroom to clean up then joined Molly. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one Downstairs in LaCroix and Jamie's loft; he got Scott settled into his bedroom and joined Jamie in their bedroom. LaCroix saw Jamie all snuggled under the covers and only wearing a smile. LaCroix walked over lying by her side looking downward to her feet then upward to her warm loving eyes and smiled. "Hey, darling," LaCroix replied. "Hi," Jamie whispered. "How's Nicholas handling Molly knowing?" "Better than I thought; Molly understood why." LaCroix told her. "Good," Jamie said. "Now, what's your desire, sir?" "You," LaCroix answered, grinning. "Always," Jamie said, running her finger down his chest into his lounge pants and pulled the string. LaCroix inhaled slightly, smiling and they made love for the night, perhaps a little sleep. A light misty rain fell upon the city covering the grounds and spotted up the windows. A slight roar of thunder filled the sky shaking the walls and woke up Molly. She rolled over grabbing Nick around his chest squeezing him and he woke up startled. He looked over, saw the fear in her eyes and heard the thunder. He smiled, laughing and squeezed her in return. "It's only thunder, honey," Nick told her. "I know; you know why I'm scared," Molly said. "I know, love, but he's dead and gone; you don't have to be scared anymore." Nick explained. "I know, but..." Molly started. "It's okay; in time," Nick said, kissing her warm cheek. "Shower and massage," "Deal, but turns first," Molly suggested. "Wait for me," Nick told her. Nick climbed out of bed walking around helping Molly out of the bed and they took turns with the bathroom. After Nick finished; he opened the door and Molly warmly joined him, but he noticed she was preoccupied. "Molly, what is it?" Nick asked. "I need to ask you something, but its personal." Molly answered. "Not for us; what is it?" Nick inquired. "Well, I now know why you weren't---uhm---but if we have a boy..." Molly paused. "Molly," Nick replied. "Circumcision," Molly whispered. Nick blushed, "That," "Sorry; in those days it didn't exist, but today and the health issues..." Molly answered, hesitating. "Honey, do you want it done?" Nick asked. "Yes," Molly uttered, softly, "but I don't want you..." "All right; it will be done; I'm fine with it, really." Nick said. "Does it bother you that I'm not?" "Sweetheart; we're pregnant with twins; no way; I love you; all of you; every delicious inch of you," Molly replied, grinning. "Thank you; after you M'Lady," Nick said, helping her into the shower. Nick closed the door caressing Molly and made love with every ounce of love they have. About thirty minutes or so later; they stepped out and dried off. They walked into the bedroom getting dressed for the day, but Molly noticed how quiet Nick was. She approached him as he zipped up, fixing his belt and she embraced him kissing him passionately. "Nick, what's wrong?" Molly asked. "I guess it still bothers me that you know of my horrid past." Nick whispered. "That was your long past; you were forgiven and giving a second chance at life; I'm honored you chose to share it with me and we created us; with God," Molly told him. "The honor is all mine; let's go eat; I want this case gone," Nick replied, exhaling hard. "Oh; i booked two nights; three days with a pool and full room service at the hotel near the Lighthouse. She said we can change it if the case is still going on," Molly explained. "Great, come on," Nick said, happily. They slowly exited the bedroom walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. They prepared hot tea with honey, a warm plate with eggs and bacon; walked towards the table sitting down and enjoyed a quiet, romantic breakfast together. After the meal; Nick cleared off the table, cleaning up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. He returned to Molly at the table and enjoyed their tea. "Breakfast all right?" Molly inquired. "I'm stuffed," Nick said, smiling. Molly exhaled, "Have you thought of any names yet?" Nick hesitated, "Not really," "Great," Molly sighed, leaning forward stretching. "Sore back?" Nick queried. "Pressure, mainly," Molly answered. "I can fix that," Nick said, standing up. Molly inhaled, "Only if it won't cause you discomfort," "I'll be fine," Nick told her. Nick stood behind her slowly massaging her lower back and she moaned slightly as the pressure lessened. A knock echoed from the door; Nick shouted, 'come in,' and Paul entered with Allen at his side. They smiled walking over and stood by by Nick's side. "I'm next," Paul said, rubbing his hands together. Nick smiled, "You're not pregnant and we're not married; call Carla," "OUCH," Paul said, pouting. "Your tea is on the counter; go and get some rest; case time," Nick told her. "Thanks, love," Molly said, standing up and kissed him. She left them walking through the kitchen entering her home office and sat down with her tea. Paul and Allen sat down at the table with Nick and worked on closing the case before heading out. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one "Okay; we need to end this, fast," Nick said. "Even though Kathy said Reed's negative; still take caution; mainly you Nick with the babies." Allen insisted. "True, but we all need to be careful; any ideas on how to trap him?" Nick inquired. "What about a set up?" Paul queried. "That would work; you and I are engaged and he's married and a daddy; any volunteers for the bondage house?" Allen inquired. "What about someone in the station?" Nick questioned. "We'll need someone gay; no offense and a woman," Paul suggested. "Yeah; let's call Reese then head over," Nick said. Suddenly, Molly shouted Nick's name and he went running to her, "What is it?" "Move him," Molly moaned. "Paul, call it in," Nick yelled. "All right, honey, hold on," "Okay," Molly replied, moaning. Nick placed his hands on her belly and slowly rotated the baby, "How's that?" "Better, magic hands," Molly said, exhaling. Nick smiled, "Thank you; it's a him," "Yeah, 'like father, like son,'" Molly replied, laughing. "He learned fast; we'll need that talk earlier then I thought," Nick said. Molly laughed, "Lucky you; where are you going now?" "Doc's; Scott's turn to be examined." Nick told her. "All right; becareful," Molly replied. "Jamie will stay with you; Scott and Lucien will return after we're done." Nick briefed her. "Love you; help me up, please," Molly requested. "Love you, too, but you need to rest," Nick expressed warmly. "I will; I promise, but I need to go, now," Molly answered. "Oh, sorry," Nick said, helping her off the couch. Molly walked quickly for the spare bathroom closing the door and Paul approached Nick; laughing. The door slowly slid o0pen with LaCroix and Jamie; Scott entering from behind them. "Hello, everyone; where's Molly?" LaCroix asked. "Bathroom," Paul answered. LaCroix grinned, "Baby B?" "Yeah," Nick whispered. "Let's go, Scott, are you ready?" "No," Scott sighed, frustrated. "Spoken like a true human; he told you?" Nick queried. "Yes," Scott replied, hesitating. "Come on, Paul, let's go; we'll follow them then go separate ways." Nick said. "All right; let's go, Scott," LaCroix said, placing his hand upon his upper back. "Lucien, don't forget our talk later," Jamie reminded him. "I won't; love you," LaCroix answered. "Love you, too," Jamie replied. They left the loft riding down in the elevator outside and climbed into their own cars. They drove to St. Claire's Hospital lower levels and parked near the door. Paul remained in the car while the others walked inside and entered Doc's office. Doc saw them approaching Scott and smiled warmly. "Scott James; you have returned; I'm thrilled," Doc said. "Thank you," Scott said, shyly. "Okay; it's your first time; its best to urinate first before the next one; don't rush; they'll wait, okay," Doc told him. "Okay," Scott said, walking away and entered the bathroom closing the door. Doc walked around them leaning upon his desk staring at Nick and smiled, "How's the back?" "Great," Nick answered. "Molly?" Doc inquired. "She's fine, but Baby B is giving her alot of trouble," Nick told him. "Bring her in if it becomes too much for her and we'll take a look, okay," Doc suggested. "All right," Nick said. "Good, Lucien, your turn," Doc said. "I'm fine; a bit tired and Jamie's doing very well." LaCroix answered. "No leaking?" Doc queried. "No; she says no anyway," LaCroix said. "Good," Doc replied. "Molly knew from the beginning; didn't she?" "Yes," Nick said. "Feel better?" Doc asked. "I think so," Nick answered. "I'm back, here you go," Scott said. "Great follow me," Doc instructed. Doc escorted Scott into the examining room and closed the door. LaCroix moved closer towards Nick sighing and tapped his arm. "Nicholas," LaCroix said. "Later, okay; I need to report in," Nick said. "All right; take care," LaCroix told him. "I will," Nick replied. "Thanks," Nick embraced him walking out of Doc's office, outside and climbed into the car. He started the engine driving out of the lower levels and headed for the station. Nick drove along the curb parking the car and turned the engine off. They climbed out walking up the stairs and stood in the doorway. Nick excused himself entering the men's room, but Paul sensed something wrong; Reese saw him and approached; not happy. "Coletti," Reese said, firmly. "Hey, Cap," Paul said. "Allen's office for round up," Reese said. "I'll get him," Paul replied, hesitant. Reese inhaled, "Is he okay?" "Yeah, just preoccupied," Paul answered. "All right," Reese said. "We'll be there in a few," Paul replied, walking away. Paul entered the men's room as Nick exited the stall zipping up and fixed his belt. He saw Paul, but walked over towards the sink and washed his hands. Paul handed him a paper towel and leaned up against the wall. "Nick, is there something wrong?" Paul asked. "Why?" Nick inquired. Paul exhaled, "You're a little, preoccupied." "Oh; I guess I'm still put out about my horrid past being known," Nick replied. "Us or Molly?" Paul questioned. "More Molly, but everyone," Nick said. Paul exhaled, hard, "Nick; I'm sorry w know; would it be better if we all left you because of it?" Nick gasped, "No; I don't want to lose anyone." "Everyone has a past; granted yours is different; true, but everyone has one; we don't judge; period; we love and care for Nick Knight, now; the present." Paul explained. "I know; it's..." Nick replied. "Past is done and gone; we live for the present and the future and what a future, double the feedings, diapers and college tuition; lucky you." Paul told him. "First, the long hours of labor and delivery." Nick exhaled, cringing. "True, so create as past for the kids, for you and Molly, but for now; Reese is waiting in Allen's office for us." Paul informed him. "Let's go," Nick replied, smiling. They exited the men's room walking towards Allen's office and entered closing the door. They sat down and Allen grinned slightly. "Ready children?" Allen asked. "Sure," Paul answered. "All right; I have two agents; Brennen and Jessica who will open a bondage house to lore Reed in. I told them his test was negative, but treat him that he does; we can't take any chances; any other ideas?" Allen briefed them. "How are you advertising it?" Paul asked. "It's running in a small ad in the triple X paper; he's a loyal subscriber; it's been awhile for him; he may be ready to explode." Allen explained. "Great," Nick said. "We did find his hide out; maybe we can explore it and push him there." Allen told them. "It's 12th and Nixon; keep me posted." "Okay," Nick said. "Oh; Nick, the insurance papers are on your desk," Reese told him. "Thanks, Cap," Nick said. "Papers?" Paul inquired. Nick smiled, "To add the children on next." "Names yet?" Allen asked. "Not yet," Nick answered. "Let's go; I'm hungry," "Still," Allen uttered. "Yup," Nick replied, grinning. "Get lost; you two," Allen ordered, laughing. They exited Allen's office; Nick grabbed the papers then the building and outside climbing into the car. NIck started the engine and drove to the address of Reed's hideout. Nick parked the car a few feet away, so they wouldn't be seen and turned the engine off. They exited the car leaning against the trunk and stared at the house. Paul reached into the glove box and removed two pairs of latex gloves. He handed a pair to Nick and they slipped them on; sighing. "Okay, floor plan," Paul replied. "The usual; hug the walls and explore everything in sight, but no touch or inhale." Nick suggested. "That's easy except for the inhale part; we need to do that," Paul replied, smiling. "Cute; come on, then lunch at my place." Nick said. "Done, Carla will be there by then," Paul said. "Cool, pick up some pizza for lunch," Nick told him. "Yeah," Paul replied, happily. "Come on," They carefully walked towards the small house; hut size and approached the door. The house was rotted, grass overgrown and the cement stairs all cracked. Suddenly; they heard something moving around inside; shoes scuffing across the floor and flies buzzing. They slowly withdrew there guns removing the safety switch and cautiously opened the door entering the house. They hugged the walls looking behind the door then slowly walked in and gasped at a horrid sight. Hanging from the ceiling was a handmade dummy with a note attached to its chest and they saw some blood splatter on its clothes. They carefully moved towards it and Paul called it in. "What does it say?" Paul asked. "It says, 'two dead; one gone; catch me if you can.'" Nick read to him. "I hate this guy, with the passion," Paul hissed angrily. "I hear you; let's finish looking around," Nick suggested. "Okay, but anything else weird; I'm gone," Paul said. "Agreed," Nick replied. Nick strolled right while Paul went left and examined everything in sight. Paul opened a door and saw a chair with a bomb; a digital timer counting down, 10, 9, 8 and on. Paul screamed to Nick; they ran outside, just past the gate as the bomb exploded and they fell onto the street; not moving. The house was completely destroyed; burning out of control. A few seconds later; the Police, Forensics and the Fire department arrived on the scene. They saw Nick and Paul lying in the street; not moving; alive; a few scrapes and dirty from the blast. They quickly exited their own cars running towards them and Kathy knelt down by Nick. Paul slowly stirred waking up and saw NIck crawled over turning his neck, still alive, but hurt. "Kathy," Paul said, scared. "He's fine; he hit his head," Kathy told him. "Nick, hey, Bud, wake up," Paul pleaded. Nick slowly moved, moaning, "Ah---man," "Nick, where does it hurt?" Kathy asked. "All over," Nick said, groaning. "Just relax; hospital run," Paul said. "There's the ambulance; let them handle it and you ride with him." Reese ordered. "Nick's car," Paul replied. "I'll have Allen bring it to you at the hospital," Kathy told him. "Guys, one injured." "Thanks, I'll call Lucien," Paul replied. While the paramedics worked on Nick, Paul pulled out his cell phone, dialing LaCroix and assisted the medics. "Hello," LaCroix answered. "Lucien, it's Paul," Paul told him. "Paul, is NIcholas hurt?" LaCroix asked. Paul exhaled, "Yeah, we got caught in an explosion; He's fine, but roughed up; meet us at the hospital," "All right, thank you," LaCroix said, hanging up. "Hey, guys, how is he?" Paul asked, terrified. "He's fine; are you riding with him?" the medic asked. "Yes," Paul answered, upset. The paramedics loaded up Nick and Paul sat beside him, holding his hand. They closed the doors and drove to the hospital lower levels; code red. Adult: Final Remption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one Doc and LaCroix, with two aides, were there waiting for them to arrive. As they pulled out Nick, with Paul still holding his hand; they saw he was unconscious, bruised and was bleeding. They wheeled him into ER10 and placed him on the bed then the paramedics left. Doc and LaCroix quickly began stripping Nick down to his underwear covering him up and Paul held his clothes. Paul gently pulled LaCroix away giving Doc plenty of room to examine and care for NIck. Suddenly, Nick opened his eyes moaning slightly and saw Doc, "Dov, where am I?" "Nicholas, your in the hospital; what do you remember?" Doc asked. "Ah---Paul was yelling," Nick said. "The house exploded and you two fell unconscious; he woke up, but you didn't." Doc told him. "My head," Nick groaned, mumbling. "No doubt," Doc said. "Rest here, I'll get something for the pain." "Where's Paul?" Nick asked. "Right here, Bud; Lucien's here, too," Paul said, as they approached him. "Nicholas," LaCroix replied, upset, but relieved. "Lucien; where's Molly?" Nick queried. "Home resting; she doesn't know yet." LaCroix told him. "Good, help me up." Nick said. "You shouldn't move," LaCroix told him. "No moving; you may have a concussion." Doc said, walking towards them. "I need to go," Nick said. "Paul, wait outside, please," Doc requested. "Lucien, help Nicholas roll onto his side," Doc reached over for urinal bottle and a needle. He gave LaCroix the bottle and Doc gave him the shot into his butt. "Doc, he's out," LaCroix said, scared. "Switch, now," Doc replied. Doc moved his underwear placing the bottle onto him, "Nicholas, wake up; I need your help with this." "Ah---man, that hurts," Nick said, moaning. "Nicholas, focus here," Doc said. "Ah---I can't hold much longer, gotta go," Nick said, breathing hard. "Go, Nicholas; you're safe," LaCroix whispered into his ear. LaCroix placed his hand on Nick's upper arm stroking it to comfort him and he urinated into the bottle. "Good, finally," Doc said. "Lucien, you finish this job and I'll go tell Paul. Keep it handy; when he stands up; he'll need it." "All right, thank you, Doc," LaCroix whispered. Doc left, leaving LaCroix with Nick and the bottle. LaCroix watched and observed his son's condition, noticing Nick was more alert. "Lucien," Nick whispered. "Nicholas, are you all right?" LaCroix asked. "Yeah; help me sit up, please," Nick requested. LaCroix placed the bottle down, helped Nick to sit up on the bed, "You all right?" "Yeah, little dizzy; what happened?" Nick asked. "You two ran from an exploding house." LaCroix said. "Now I remember; uh-oh; did he give me a painkiller?" Nick inquired. "Yes, why?" LaCroix questioned. "Damn it, look out," Nick said, standing up. "Here," LaCroix said, giving him the bottle. Nick stumbled; LaCroix walked around behind him, holding him at the waist and Nick exhaled in relief. Doc entered the room seeing them and smiled. "Camera time," Doc replied, joking. "No," Nick groaned. "Agreed, you all right?" LaCroix asked. "Yeah, thanks," Nick said, placing the bottle on the bed and fixed his underwear. Doc handed Nick back his clothes, "Good; Paul; Allen, you can come in now," Doc shouted. Nick finished getting dressed; they entered the room embracing him and breathed more relaxed. "We told you; don't do that," Allen said. "I didn't; Reed did," Nick answered. "Nicholas; home to eat and rest, period." Doc ordered. "Yes, sir," Nick replied, sighing. "You may have one more affect before getting home," Doc told him. "All right, you guys drive my car; I'll ride with Lucien." Nick suggested. "Done," Allen agreed. They exited Doc's office walking outside and climbed into their cars heading home. Paul and Allen followed closed behind, in case. They parked near the elevator turning the engines off and climbed out. They met up at LaCroix's truck; Paul gave Nick his keys and they looked around relaxing there nerves, before seeing the ladies. "Hey, Bud; you okay?" Paul asked. "Yeah; just had the wind knocked out of me," Nick answered. "I have a thought; let's go in," Allen insisted. They walked into the elevator riding up to Nick's loft where they were greeted warmly from their wives; mainly Molly; in tears. "Honey, what's wrong?" Nick asked. Molly sniffed her tears back, "Upstairs, please," "All right; Lucien, later," Nick said. "Rest easy," lacroix said. "I will, thanks," Nick replied. "All right, love, upstairs, bathroom stop and we'll talk; alone." "Thank you," Molly replied, relaxing. Molly led Nick upstairs to spend some time alone and LaCroix joined the others at the table for some coffee. LaCroix sat down next to Jamie and sighed frustrated. "All right, too much is going wrong and Nicholas seems to be getting hurt everytime. Do you have any ideas on how to catch this person?" LaCroix briefed them, angrily. "We're sorry, really; we don't want anyone hurt." Paul said. "I do; I apologize; it's just that he's had alot to handle and this Reed person has been adding on," LaCroix replied, rubbing his face. "Lucien, this family has been to hell and back; we're truly sorry; we love and care for Nick, too." Allen added. "I know, but how can we stop this creature?" LaCroix inquired. "Lucien; I'm going upstairs to lie down." Jamie said. "Are you all right?" LaCroix asked. "Yeah, just tired," Jamie answered. "Love you," "Love you, too," LaCroix replied, kissing her hand. As Jamie left; Nick paused by kissing her cheek and he sat down next to LaCroix embracing him. "How sweet," Paul commented jokingly. "Jealousy, amazing," LaCroix replied. "True," Nick said. "How's Molly?" Allen asked. Nick smiled, "Sleeping," "Beast," Paul mumbled. Nick inhaled, "Working on it; topic?" "Reed," Allen replied, frustrated. "Molly told me she heard about the explosion; they said one officer down, possibly dead." Nick told them. "I'm hiding that scanner." LaCroix said. "Please do," Nick said in return. "Wait; hold up; maybe we can use that," Paul said, happily. "Yeah; we can set up a room with someone in the bed; lore him there and nail his ass." Allen suggested. "That's too easy," Nick said. "What did the note say?" Paul asked. "Two dead; one gone; catch me if you can," Nick quoted for them. "Hmm, we need to sweeten it up, but how?" Paul questioned. Allen's cell phone rang, "Straton," They remained silent, but watched Allen's face grow angrier and firm. They felt something has taken place and waited. Allen hung up his cell phone slamming it onto the table and uttered a nasty word. "Allen," LaCroix uttered. Allen exhaled, "Sorry; Neil's missing, the father called and filed missing persons." "Reed," Paul said. "Yeah," Allen whispered. "Now what?" Nick inquired. "Don't know; we still let the bondage house setup go through; it may still lore him in, but Neil," Allen answered. "How do we get him back?" Nick asked. "Who knows," Paul mumbled. "What about trade; a deal," Nick suggested. "We could; we'll spread the word; maybe he'll call; you stay here and rest." Allen ordered. "But..." Nick started. "No, you've been hurt enough; no," Paul insisted. "Paul; it goes with the job," Nick told him. "Yes it does, but Reed's bent on hurting you directly; NO." Paul answered firmly. "But..." Nick uttered. "Nick; we said no; sorry to say; I out rank you; don't have me pull it, please," Allen replied. "All right, call me then," Nick requested. "We will; you do the same," Paul said. "Okay," Nick whispered. Paul and Allen, with Carla, slowly exited the loft leaving Nick and LaCroix at the table; alone. "Nicholas," LaCroix replied, concerned. "I promised Molly a weekend away, and this case is making it difficult," Nick said. "Nicholas, listen to me, whenever a case involves young children; teenagers; you take it too close to heart and that's very thoughtful of you, but you need to think clearly to catch a young one," LaCroix said. "I know; I will," Nick sighed. "And your weekend away will be here soon enough," LaCroix told him. "Now, it's dinner time and the ladies will be down in a few." "I'm already here," Jamie said, embracing LaCroix. "Hello, darling," LaCroix said, kissing her. "Molly's looking for you," Jamie told him. Nick smiled, "Thanks order dinner; we'll be down in a few." "All right; Nicholas," LaCroix replied. "It's okay," Nick told him, smiling. Nick smiled walking away, upstairs to his bedroom and saw Molly sitting on the bed holding his night clothes and grinned. Nick entered closing the door walking towards her and kissed her passionately. "Hi," Molly said. "Hi, what this?" Nick said. "The royal treatment," Molly told him. "I sure could use some of that; the babies," Nick expressed, warmly. They're sleeping; strip for me; shirt first," Molly replied, glaring at him. Nick smiled, blushing a touch and slowly stripped down. Molly smiled reaching over stroking him and they laid down on the bed. Nick helped Molly out of her night shirt and placed a pillow under her lower back. Molly placed his clothes beside her and massaged his chest. "You okay?" Nick asked, breathing erratic. "Very hot; no holding back and love me," Molly said to him. "If I hurt you or your uncomfortable;you stop me; no matter what, okay," Nick said. "Yes, please," Molly replied, pulling him close. Nick ran his hand stroking her leg feeling her hot skin then massaged her private heat and kissed her passionately. Nick carefully penetrated her, she let out a loud moan from his entry and they slowly moved to their passion. She moaned to every move he made; he went deeper rhen a little faster, breathing hard. He whispered her name, 'please,' Molly pleaded. He felt his essence slowly approaching; he moved faster and she pulled him as close as he could. His essence emerged, exploding deep inside of her; she let out a moan with him at the height of their climax. He moved once more then laid along side of her and she rolled over as they embraced each other tight. "You okay?" Nick asked, winded. "Yeah, oh mercy; that was..." Molly whispered. "I agree, it definitely was..." Nick said. Molly exhaled, "Can I ask you something?" "Always," Nick replied, rolling onto hi side to face her. "Do you hold back because we're pregnant?" Molly asked. "Yeah, some what," Nick answered. "Honey, we're fine, please don't hold anything back, okay," Molly told him. "You can't touch them; they're very well protected." "I know," Nick said. "But..." "Darling; I love you, unconditionally; completely, please don't hold until we really have to, promise." Molly insisted. Nick smiled, "All right; I promise; let's shower, eat dinner and have fun tonight." "Dinner, movie asnd dessert," Molly suggested. Nick chuckled, "In that order?" "I'll try; shower first," Molly requested. Nick stood up off the bed helping Molly up and they stepped into the shower for clean up, a massage with love. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one Downstairs, LaCroix and Jamie finished setting the table and were relaxing on the couch. LaCroix started massaging Jamie's lower back and smiled as Jamie kissed his chest giving him a loving squeeze on his hardness. "Jamie," LaCroix whispered. "Yes," Jamie replied, seductively. LaCroix moaned slightly, "I don't think we have enough time," "Hmm, it's quicklie time," Jamie said. "Jamie," LaCroix replied, breathing heavy. Jamie reached down unbuckling his belt, unzipping his fly exposing his hardness and smiled. She firmly stroked him kissing his testicles and he let out soft moans of ecstasy. He felt his hardness getting harder; hotter; she stroked him with a tighter grip. His breathing became erractic and hard; he moaned her name and she placed the towel over him as he exploded into it. Jamie relaxed stroking him once then twice and released him. LaCroix, breathing heavy; his body slightly shaking, looked towards her and grinned warmly. "That was fun," Jamie said. "You're amazing; I love you," LaCroix replied, winded. "Love you, too; you okay?" Jamie asked. "Always; what brought that on?" LaCroix inquired. "I can't resist you," Jamie replied, giggling. "I see; as I can't resist you," LaCroix answered. A knock echoed from the door, "There's dinner," Jamie said. They stoood up; Jamie walked towards the bathroom placing the towel into the basket and LaCroix fixed his clothes zipping, walking towards the door, getting dinner. As he walked by the stairs, Nick and Molly came down and joined them at the table for a cozy dinner; Nick's favorite. After about an hour of sharing, laughing; they cleaned up the kitchen, filled the dishwasher and they bid farewell to LaCroix and Jamie returning to their loft downstairs. Nick and Molly snuggled on the couch; very close and he pushed the button on the remote starting the movie; a classic love story. "Dinner was wonderful," Molly said. "Hmm, dessert was better," Nick replied, smiling. Molly sat up slightly seeing the glowing smile, "I can see that," "Sorry," Nick replied. "Never apologize for feeling good after making love; it's great to see," Molly told him. "I won't; never; you were out of control," Nick said. "Now, that's your fault; I can't help it if you are so, sexy and..." Molly expressed seductively. "So are you; care to show me again," Nick requested. "Oh yeah; my turn on top," Molly replied, standing up. Nick stood up after her turning the movie off; they walked upstairs and entered their bedroom. They changed for bed; loved each other for a few and drifted off to sleep. The sun rose high, beaming through the blinds into Nick and MOlly's bedroom and woke up Nick. He gave his body a slight stretch yawning and glanced over at his sleeping wife. He gave her a slight kiss on her cheek and she moaned happily. Nick laughed slowly climbing out of bed walking into the bathroom and closed the door. He stripped down facing the toilet then flushed and placed his clothes into the hamper. He started the shower and stepped in and got cleaned up. Nick turned the water off stepping out and dried off. He strolled into the bedroom, got dressed for work and quietly closed the door behind him going downstairs. Nick touched the last step as the door opened with LaCroix entering and the door closed automatically behind him. LaCroix followed Nick into the kitchen making fresh brewed coffee and walked over towards the table sitting down with their coffee. LaCroix noticed the grin; knew why, but also noticed the distance in his manner. Before LaCroix could question him, Molly came down the stairs and embraced Nick around his neck lissing his head. "Molly; Jamie needs your assistance on redorcating the room at the Raven for Scott; she has breakfast waiting." LaCroix told her. "All right; love you, darling," Molly said. "Love you, too," Nick whispred, kissing her pasionately. Molly quickly exited the loft; LaCroix redirected his attention towards Nick and he felt a serious conversation coming his way. "Nicholas; Paul and Allen care for you a great deal and you have been hurt a few times too many in this case," LaCroix said. "True; but the back pain is not," Nick said. "Yes, that's the van and Molly and ..." LaCroix replied, smiling. "I remember, but this case is ..." Nick started. "I'm sure; they're trying to protect you; go easy on them." LaCroix suggested. "I will," Nick said, smiling. "How to end this?" "The big question," LaCroix said. "Yeah, but need a huge answer; he's got Neil." Nick said. Suddenly; a knock echoed from the door; Nick shouted, 'come in,' and Paul with Allen came in carrying bags of food. They walked over to the table sitting down and laid out the food for a business breakfast. "Thanks, man," Nick said. "Anytime," Paul replied. "Case time, hey, Lucien," "Thank you," LaCroix said. "Our pleasure," Allen said, happily. "Okay, let's begin; Reed took Neil; we had the bondage house planned; now on hold; no calls or notes from him yet." Paul added. "Did he contact his father?" "Not yet," Allen answered. "I did spread the word." "What about letting his friend free, lore him in?" LaCroix inquired. "Lucien," Paul uttered. "You're brilliant," Allen replied. Nick smiled, "Yes he is; a very wise man." "We need some place small to maintain the scene," Paul suggested. "The Raven; its one room; we can plant a few agents; safety all around," Allen replied. "True; I'll notify Scott," LaCroix said. "First Forensics, pick up the final file then the station to inform Reese and Bill; have him send Alex to us; knock Reed on his ass." Allen ordered. "Done," Paul said. "Great idea," Nick agreed. "Let's head out; clean up first." Paul told them. "Then downstairs to say goodbye," Nick said, smiling. "Cool," Paul uttered, happily. They cleaned up the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, but the door opened with Jamie, Scott, and Molly holding her Molly. Nick ran to her helping her to lie down on the couch and he placed his hands on her belly moving the baby. Molly exhaled in relief from the pain; LaCroix approached and handed her a cup of tea with honey. "Thank you, Lucien," Molly whispered. "You're welcome," LaCroix said. Nick laughed a little, "You okay?" "Yeah, thank you, Doctor," Molly replied, grinning. "You're kindly welcome; pay the bill later," Nick replied. "I need to go; this weekend is on." "Great; can't wait; becareful," Molly told him. "I will, love you tons," Nick answered. "Love you tons, and more," Molly replied, seductively. "Whoa; definitely later," Nick said, grinning. Nick kissed Molly affectionately following Paul and Allen out of the loft riding downward in the elevator then outside. They climbed into Nick's car and he headed for the Forensics building downtown. Nick parked along the curb turning the engine off and they climbed out. They ran up the stairs inside of Kathy's lab and saw her sitting on the desk hugging a file. They quietly walked in and stood by her. Allen placed his arms around her and whispered her name. "Kathy," Allen said, a little louder. "Hi, sorry; lost in thought," Kathy said. "Sorry, sweetheart; is that the final file?" Allen queried. "Yes," Kathy answered. "Thanks, honey; how about we disappear for a few days; away from this," Allen suggested. "Molly and I are doing that; hotel, pool and full room service," Nick told them. "I could use a break," Kathy replied. "Good; we'll leave as soon as he's arrested." Allen told her. "Thanks, here," Kathy said. "Call me, when you get home; leave now; you're done." Allen ordered, warmly. "All right," Kathy replied. "Hey, love you," Allen said, kissing her. "Love you, too," Kathy whispered. "All right; to the station," Allen requested. They exited Kathy's lab running down the stairs and climbed into Nick's car. He started the engine driving away and headed for the station a few feet away. Nick drove along the curb parking, turing the engine off and they climbed out. They ran inside where Reese was waiting for them at Nick's desk; not happy. They cautiously approached him and stood in a line. Reese directed them to interrogation room three and they saw Alex sitting down frustrated. Reese closed the door behind them and they joined him at the table. "Hey, Alex, comfortable?" Allen asked, sarcastically. "No," Alex answered. "Tough," Allen said. "You want a lesser sentence; be nice," "Yes, sir," Alex said. Allen smirked, "That's better," "Lucien said the Raven is clear," Nick told him. "Good; we're filling it up with agents; Alex here, will be sitting at the bar, with me and when Reed and Neil appear; Reed goes bye-bye," "Suddenly, Nick's cell phone rang, "Knight," "Tell Allen; one hour at the Raven," Reed demanded, hanging up. Nick hung up looking towards Allen, "Reed; he said one hour." "Let's roll," Allen replied. "Alex, remember your manners. Paul; Nick, use your car; I will take him." "Let's roll," Nick said. They exited the building running outside and climbed into their cars. They started he engines and headed for the Raven; parking at the backdoor. They parked in a line, turned the engines off and met up at Nick's car. They scanned the area and Allen pulled out his cell phone. "Everybody, check in," Allen requested. "How are we doing?" Nick asked, quietly. Allen hesitated, "Thanks, code red." "Well?" Paul queried. "We're set," Allen told them. "Alex, are you gonna be nice?" "Yeah," Alex said. "Let's go," Nick replied, leading the way. They casually walked into the club; they saw people everywhere and someone tending the bar. They approached the bar sitting down and ordered drinks. They scanned the dance floor; no Reed yet, so they relaxed, but kept their guard up. Suddenly, the front door opened with Reed holding Neil's arm and LaCroix leading the way. They carefully came down the stairs; Nick, stunned by his father's presence, looked towards Allen and inhaled hard. "Yo, Reed; what's this?" Allen asked. "An added bonus; let's go, Alex," Reed said. Allen scoffed slightly, "Not happening; the deal was Alex for Neil; leave Lucien out of this." "No way; he's my ride," Reed told him. "To make sure; we leave alive." "He's a civilian; not happening." Allen insisted. Reed pulled out his gun aiming it at LaCroix's side, "I said; he's mine," "No," Nick uttered, terrified. "Back off," Reed said. "Alex, let's go; get lost gay boy." "Reed, don't do this; it's my last warning." Allen told him, scratching his head. Unaware to Reed; ten agents stood behind him and aimed their guns directly at Reed. Reed backed up holding LaCroix's arm and turned about. He saw the guns; shoved LaCroix across the room hitting the bar falling and Reed aimed his gun directly at LaCroix. Paul leaped across knocking Nick off the stool and covered LaCroix as the gun fired hitting Paul. The ten agents fired killing Reed and Allen grabbed Neil shielding him. The agents ceased firing, seeing Reed lying in a pool of blood; dead and Nick crawled over towards Paul rolling him over. Nick saw that LaCroix was fine and smiled. The agents handled the scene, handcuffing Alex and Allen joined Nick seeing Paul. "Am I dead?" Paul asked. "Not yet," Allen replied. Nick exhaled, "We said, don't do that," "Funny," Paul replied. "Where am I hit?" Allen grinned, "Ah---well---ah," "No way," Paul replied, scared. Nick laughed, "You got grazed and it's on your side." "Not funny, guys," Paul said, moaning. Nick moved over towards LaCroix helping him up and looked him over, "You okay?" "Yeah, we need to go," LaCroix said, terrified. "Why, I need to ..." Nick started to say. "It's Molly; she's at Doc's office," LaCroix said. "Sorry, here Allen; hospital," Nick shouted. They ran out the door running towards LaCroix's truck and climbed in. He started the engine and drove to the hospital. Adult: Final Redemption: Judgment By: Cheryl T. Pillsbury All claims in part one, permission to archive All comments welcomed, thank you for reading. LaCroix pulled up out front turning the engine off and they ran inside into Doc's office and saw Molly lying on the bed covered in a white sheet with Doc scanning her belly. Nick walked in standing by her side holding her hand and stroked her hair. Doc heard him sniffing his tears and turned to face him, "Don't worry; she's fine; I gave her something to stop the labor." "Labor; she's only six months," Nick said. "She's carrying two; her body thinks it's time." Doc replied. "Will she be all right?" Nick inquired, upset. "Yes, but Baby B needs to be rotated. I want you stay holding her hand, the baby is adding pressure to her pelvic wall." Doc told him. Molly woke up seeing Nick, crying in joy and in pain. Nick moved closer towards her kissing her and rubbed her belly. "Hi," Nick said, crying. "Oh, honey; it's okay; Doc, it hurts," Molly told him. "Okay, this time; we'll end it; hold onto Nick and don't push, period." Doc instructed. "OW, Nick, it burns," Molly cried out. "Look at me; remember the breathing," Nick said. While Nick and Molly breathed thrugh the pain; Doc watched the screen and grabbed hold of her belly. LaCroix and Jamie watched in amazement. "Here we go; it will hurt." Doc said. "Nick, help me," Molly pleaded. "One, two three; now," Doc said, shifting her belly completely. Doc turned the babies so they were side-by-side and Molly let out a painful cry. She grabbed Nick holding him tight and Doc placed some towels under Molly. "How do you feel, Molly?" Doc asked. "The pressure is gone, thank you," Molly cried. "All right, I placed some towels in case you need to go; no standing up until I tell you; you two rest here." Doc ordered. "Thanks, Doc; honey," Nick said, relaxing. Doc waved LaCroix and Jamie i further, "She's fine; Baby B couldn't turn for the final trimester, so I did it. They are now, side-by-side, but she'll be watched closely; it's common for multiple births to have false labor, the trick is to make it to the 34th week; 40th is better." "Thanks, Doc," LaCroix replied. "If you need dry towels, there's more in the drawer; I'll be rigt back." Doc said. "Molly," Nick whispered. "We're fine, really," Molly told him. "You scared me; I hate seeing you in so much pain," Nick expressed warmly. "I know, but at labor time," Molly replied. "We'll be more prepared and we can share the drugs." Nick replied, smiling. "Cute, no drugs," Molly replied. "We'll discuss that later; need anything?" Nick asked. Molly moved closer towards Nick's ear, "Dry towels," "Oh, okay; Lucien, can you two wait outside, please?" Nick queried. "No problem; let's go," LaCroix said, escorting Jamie out. Nick opened the drawer removing dry towels and strolled down to Molly's raised legs. He removed the wet towels placing them into the basket and placed dry ones. Molly saw the smile on Nick's face and he returned to her holding her hands. "What's the smile for?" Molly asked. "Nice view," Nick replied. "Oh you," Molly said, laughing. Doc entered with a box, looking at Molly, "How are we doing?" "Better," Molly said. "Where are the towels?" Doc asked. "In that basket." Nick answered. "Any blood?"Doc inquired. "No, just wet," Nick told him. Doc smiled, "Good; here's kit for you; I already explained it to Lucien; if she has false labor give her 5cc of this and the labor stops." "What if it's real?" Nick asked. "One object of this game is to get to the 34th week; 40 is better." Doc told him. "All right," Nick said, taking the box. "Go home, rest, and Molly; do nothing," Doc ordered. "We have this weekend trip at a hotel; is it safe to make love?" Nick asked. "Yes it is, but not too rough; meaning..." Doc started. "I know what you mean; its okay," Nick said. "Thanks, Doc," "Anytime," Doc said. Nick helped Molly up, got dressed and walked out into the waiting room standing next to LaCroix and Jamie. Allen entered the office holding Paul by his arm, and looked towards Nick and Molly. "Molly; you okay?" Paul asked. "I'm fine; you?" Molly inquired. Paul exhaled, "Just a bullet burn." "Good," Molly replied, sighing. "Paul, thank you for..." LaCroix said. "That's what friends are for," Paul replied. "Honey?" Nick queried. "Tired," Molly replied. Doc smiled, "With that said; everybody go home and sleep; only," "Yes, sir," Nick said. They all exited Doc's office walking outside and climbed into their cars. They all drove home to rest and enjoy a quiet evening. LaCroix and Jamie went to their loft while Nick and Molly entered theirs. They locked it up, walked upstairs and entered their bedroom. They took turns using the bathroom, changed for bed and cuddled under the blankets in each others arms. "You okay?" Nick asked, yawning. "Yeah, you?" Molly questioned. "No," Nick answered. Molly turned to face him, "What's wrong?" "I was so scared that I would lose you." Nick told her. "Oh, honey; I'm sorry; we're fine," Molly said, assuring him. "No sorry needed; I'm just so glad you're safe; the babies, too," Nick told her, softly. "Is the case done?" Molly inquired. "Yes, and we leave in the morning; we'll eat out all weekend." Nick said, happily. "I can't wait; all weekend, pool and in bed with you," Molly replied, warmly. "Heaven," Nick uttered. "Yeah," Molly whispered. "Time to sleep and enjoy." "I'm half way there; love you," Nick spoke softly. "Me too, love you, too," Molly replied, snuggling close to Nick's body. They slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming. The sun rose hih shining up the city and through the blinds waking Nick up. He saw Molly sleeping and crawled out of bed. He walked into the bathroom, took care of business and exited wearing a towel. Nick strolled towards the dresser removing casual clothes, jeans and a t-shirt, and dropped his towel. He turned around and saw Molly garing, staring at him, smiling, Nick approached the bed, grinning and got dressed. "What?" Nick asked, blushing. "Oh mercy," Molly replied, giggling. Nick looked down then up, "Thank you," "Strip for me," Molly requested. Nick exhaled, "Tonight," "Oh boy," Molly uttered, seductively. Nick leaned over, "Get cleaned up; the weekend begins," "Help me out," Molly said. Nick walked over helping Molly out of the bed; she gave a huge groping to his butt and walked away. NIck laughed it off, walking out of the bedroom and downstairs. A knock echoed from the door; Scott entered with LaCroix and Jamie close behind. "Morning, Scott, Lucien, and Jamie," Nick said. "Morning; I'll be watching both lofts while you're gone. Do you need breakfast made?" Scott queried. "Great, but no; we're leaving now," Nick said. "I packed the van last night." "Us too; we're going to the mountains." LaCroix said. "Great, have a great time," Nick replied, embracing LaCroix then Jamie. Molly came down the stairs and joined them. She hugged LaCroix and Jamie then wrapped herself up in NIck's arms. "Well; we part here; we'll see you in a few days," Nick said. "How do you feel about everything?" LaCroix asked. "Life is grand; no pressure; no fear," Nick answered, content. "Good; let's go; bye, Scott and thank you," LaCroix said. "Safe journey," Scott said. They exited the loft, rode down in the elevator and outside to their own van; truck. They climbed in, started the engines and headed out to their own place of fun and relaxation, leaving the pain and horror behind; until they return and do it all again, sadly. Don't trade a treasure for an empty box. ForeverKnight.5u.com AngusGrady.50megs.com BradleyFarley.50megs.com